The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hope I don't ruin Noah.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

Love! : 5503
=D : 0

I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:13 am

"Do you like coffee?" Noah asked. "We could meet at Casa Nova's Saturday morning."
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

Love! : 5664
=D : 4

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:15 am

"Not really," Claire replied, truthfully as ever. "But I suppose I could get hot chocolate or something." Casa Nova's had really good hot chocolate. :3
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:21 am

"Sounds wonderful," Noah replied. He almost said 'I'll pick you up at...' but that's something he would say for a date, and this wasn't a date. They were meeting at Casa Nova's. "How does ten o clock sound?"
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

Love! : 5664
=D : 4

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:25 am

"Sure," Claire said, shrugging. She was usually up early anyway because her room was next to the twins and they were brats and cried a lot. I mean, she loved them, but why couldn't they sleep next to her parents room?
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:28 am

Quote :
I mean, she loved them, but why couldn't they sleep next to her parents room?

(My guess is Ria doesn't want them there. xD)

Anyways, when Noah had to go he bid Claire farewell and looked forward to their next meeting.

END.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I hope I don't ruin Noah.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3