The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hope I don't ruin Noah.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

Love! : 5635
=D : 4

I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:43 pm

"Kinda, yeah," Claire said honestly. She was an honest clio.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

Love! : 5474
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:49 pm

Noah actually laughed. With how horrible he'd been feeling lately, it felt really good to laugh. "I admire your honesty," he told Claire. "Oh well. Maybe I was a fool, but it was worth it." Claire was kind of really negative and pessimistic, but Noah kind of liked the way she was bluntly honest, and how she had that distinct air of dignity around herself. Although, it seemed like she would be a really difficult clio to get close to.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Claire shrugged. "I don't see how it could have been worth it when she left you for a jerk, but whatever."
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:17 pm

"I have a lot of wonderful memories with Julie, memories I wouldn't trade for anything," Noah explained to Claire, even though he was sure that would sound stupid to her. "I'm glad I met her and Quill, and I hope sometime in the future Julie will feel comfortable enough to be my friend."
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:37 pm

"I think you're crazy," Claire said, shaking her head in amazement. I mean, she wouldn't want to lost Julie as a friend either, but Julie had never broken her heart either.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Noah just smiled and shook his head. "That's okay," he told her. He didn't care if she thought he was crazy. He turned to her, still smiling. "You know Claire, you really helped make me feel better. Thank you for talking to me." He wasn't quite sure how she had done it, but he did feel a whole lot better. Maybe he just needed someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Claire looked at him with a confused face. "I just called you an idiot and you're thanking me?"
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:02 pm

"What can I say? I find your honesty refreshing," Noah replied. Unoffended Noah is unoffended. "It sure as heck beats pity, anyways." Being felt sorry for never would have helped Noah feel better about being dumped. He preferred Claire thinking he was an idiot to anyone else feeling bad for him. (After all, there were so many clio out there who had it worse, he wouldn't feel like he deserved pity.)
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:20 pm

Claire still couldn't believe this guy. "What's wrong with you?" Claire almost laughed. She'd never met someone like this. "Nothing you say makes any sense."
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:28 pm

"You think so?" Noah replied sheepishly. Claire seemed to think he was crazy. Did what he have to say really sound that unusual? "I guess I'm just different from most clio, huh?" Yeah. Not a lot of clio would be so calm and warm towards someone who called them an idiot. Noah just never saw the point in getting angry over anything.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:37 pm

"Yeah, I guess..." Claire said. Nothing about him was usual, that was for sure. "I just don't understand how you can not be angry... She left you for someone that broke her heart? Doesn't that even worry you a little?"
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:45 pm

"Well being angry wouldn't change anything, would it?" Noah replied calmly. "And I trust the decisions Julie makes about her own life. I mean, she's marrying the person she loves...Doesn't that even make you happy for her a little?" God it hurt that Julie was with someone else, but if that's what would make her happy, then Noah would deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Claire couldn't be happy for Julie. She was happy for her, when she thought she was marrying Noah, but now? Now she was worried for her. Claire did not trust Kaiden, and she was honestly worried what he would do to Julie.

He'd already broken her heart, but he still had her wrapped around his finger. He was going to break her heart again. And then what? Poor Julie would have to come back home again, another sad thing in her life.

"Not really," Claire replied, "If she had married you, if she had stayed with you just a little longer, enough for her to fall for you completely, then yes, I would be happy for her. But now? Not really. I feel sad for her."
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Noah looked at her. "Forgive me Claire, but do you ever consider the fact that you may be wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:00 pm

"No," Claire said honestly. She didn't speak if she thought she was wrong, only when she knew she was right. If she had an opinion she kept it to herself until she thought for sure it was the right one.

"But I'm sure you do," she said with a smile. Noah probably always did.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:10 pm

"Everyone is wrong sometimes," Noah replied. He couldn't help but smile. He found Claire's presumptuous attitude more amusing than annoying like everyone else found it. "Even you, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:46 pm

Claire shrugged. "Maybe, but not what I say out loud."
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:47 pm

"Really?" Noah asked, politely skeptical.

(Did Claire like, forget the whole Chloe/Teagan incident already?)
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:18 pm

Claire shrugged. She couldn't think of anything, but even if she had she wouldnt' have admitted it.

"But anyway," she said, changing the subject, "I really am sorry for what she did, even if you're not. I don't think you deserved it."
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:28 pm

"Well thank you," Noah replied. "But it really is okay. Or at least it will be. I know that life isn't always fair, but it's not the end of the world." Although at first it sure had felt like it was. But somehow this talk with Claire helped remind him that his life wasn't over just because Julie had left him.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Claire nodded, "Anytime, I guess..." He still didn't make any sense to her, but if he really thought that what she had said to him made him feel better then whatever.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Noah looked at her and smiled in a hopeful sort of way. "Maybe if I'm ever feeling down, I could come talk to you again?" he requested. He didn't want this to be a one time fluke meeting, he wanted to befriend Claire. She was a really interesting person, and enjoyable to talk to. "I could really use a friend like you."
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:46 pm

"You could?" Claire asked, looking at him confusedly again. She had known Lily and Julie since they were all little, but she hadn't made any real friends recently.

"I mean, if you really think I could help you, then sure. But I think you'll find that I don't really help that much."
Back to top Go down
Noah
Pie Brains
Noah

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:53 pm

"You don't give yourself enough credit," Noah replied, amused by her surprise and confusion at his friendship request. "Anyways, I'd love to meet with you again sometime. Are you free at all next weekend? Saturday is the only day I don't have work."
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:12 am

"I guess," Claire said. It's not like she'd be hanging out with Julie anytime soon. "When and where?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope I don't ruin Noah.   I hope I don't ruin Noah. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I hope I don't ruin Noah.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next