The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHIPS AND PIE MAKE FOR A HAPPY BABY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vivianne
Little Spartan
Vivianne

Love! : 5405
=D : 0

CHIPS AND PIE MAKE FOR A HAPPY BABY Empty
PostSubject: CHIPS AND PIE MAKE FOR A HAPPY BABY   CHIPS AND PIE MAKE FOR A HAPPY BABY EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:37 pm

CHARACTER:

Full Name: Vivianne Katherine Terry

Birth Date: June 30th, age 18

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 5'5

About His/Her Family: She doesn't have any family. She's been on her own for most of her life, and now is no exception.

Personality:
-Like all colorful birds, you tend to attract attention wherever you go. For the most part, you very much enjoy this attention.
-You are highly social and love to be surrounded by people all the time, but your social sphere is typically divided into a very large net of friendly acquaintances, and a much smaller, intimate group. (1)
-Very rarely, you will go through phases where you just want to be left alone. (5)
-A job has to be fast-moving and exciting to hold your attention. When work slows down, you lose interest in it. (2)
-When faced with a thorny, difficult task, you break it down into pieces to make it less impossible. (3)
-You are quite proud about your living space and can get somewhat territorial about it, though not with your very nearest and dearest. (4)
-To put it kindly, you're not exactly a neat freak. To put it more harshly, you're a slob. You tend to let old junk accumulate in your home because you don't bother to clean it. (6)
-You are very thick-skinned and resilient to insult. (13)
-Your actions tend to help people in indirect ways; sometimes you will do someone what seems like an insult but is really your way of doing them a favor.

Any Thing Else About Your Character We Might Need To Know:[background, ethnicity, etc.] She works as a waitress at the Kiborante.

DÆMON:

Full Name: Nico

Settled Or Not: Settled (Bee eater bird)

Eye Color: Brown
Back to top Go down

CHIPS AND PIE MAKE FOR A HAPPY BABY
Page 1 of 1