The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

i put shoes on roger to make him feel good

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riley
Little Spartan

Love! : 3033
=D : 0

PostSubject: i put shoes on roger to make him feel good   Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Riley was all by himself today at the carnival. That was a new for him, to be by himself, he usually had at least one friend next to him. Another first was that he was at a crowded carnival. He must have been in a weird mood today.

He walked around admiring the colors, and people watching, when he came across a cotten candy stand. He stopped and bought some blue cotten candy.

I Pooted

Love! : 3318
=D : 4

PostSubject: Re: i put shoes on roger to make him feel good   Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Claire and Julie were at the carnival just hanging out. Kaiden was working atm, so Lily and Keiran were watching Quill.

"So, whadd'ya wanna ride next?" Claire asked, sipping her lemonade.

Mighty Spartan of Doom

Love! : 4247
=D : 3

PostSubject: Re: i put shoes on roger to make him feel good   Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:45 pm

"Hm...the ferris wheel!" Julie replied, smiling. She hadn't been to the carnival since she'd first found out she was pregnant with Quill a long time ago, and she was really excited to be here. She was having a blast. She had all but forgotten how much she loved the carnival. "Ooh! Wait! Let's get some cotton candy first." She practically dragged Claire over to the cotton candy stand.

♫♪♫We're leaving here tonight
There's no need to tell anyone
They'd only hold us down
So by the morning light
We'll be halfway to anywhere
Where love is more than just your name ♫♪♫
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i put shoes on roger to make him feel good   Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:52 pm

After Riley bought his cotten candy, he turned around and accidently ran into two girls, dropping his cotten candy in the process. "Oh I'm sorry ladies," he said, and bent down to grab his cotten cany. "Aw crud, I'll have to buy some more." He wasn't blaming them, because he was, afterall, the one who ran into them.

I Pooted

PostSubject: Re: i put shoes on roger to make him feel good   Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:57 pm

"Ooph," Claire said when the guy ran into her.

Quote :
"Oh I'm sorry ladies,"

Claire looked up at the guy and rolled her eyes. Guys never looked where they were going. "Don't worry about it," she said.

She walked past him and ordered some blue cotton candy.

Mighty Spartan of Doom

PostSubject: Re: i put shoes on roger to make him feel good   Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Julie was a little nicer than Claire and felt bad for the guy who had dropped his cotton candy.

[quote] "Aw crud, I'll have to buy some more."[quote]

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said to him, not because it was her fault or anything, just because she felt bad that he had to waste his money. The least she could do was let him go ahead of her so he didn't have to wait in line again, because the line had suddenly gotten long behind them. "Here, go on ahead of me."

They'd only hold us down
So by the morning light
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i put shoes on roger to make him feel good   Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:10 pm

RIley smiled at the girl who was much nicer than her friend. "Why thank you," he said, then got in line. Maybe he could make a few new friends tonight, or at least the girl standing behind him. "My name is Riley, by the way."

I Pooted

PostSubject: Re: i put shoes on roger to make him feel good   Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:14 pm

Why did Julie always have to talk to the idiots? Claire wondered as she paid for and received the cotton candy. She walked back to Julie.

Mighty Spartan of Doom

PostSubject: Re: i put shoes on roger to make him feel good   Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:19 pm

"I'm Julie," Julie replied. After Riley re-bought his cotton candy, she ordered the pink kind, and stood next to Claire. "This is Claire. Nice to meet you." Why did Claire always have to be so cold towards guys? It's not like every guy in the world was a jerk. Maybe Riley was nice. He seemed like it so far.

They'd only hold us down
So by the morning light
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i put shoes on roger to make him feel good   Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:27 pm

"Well it's very nice to meet you Julie and Claire," Riley replied friendly-like. He smiled then said, "Would it be okay, if I joined you two? I'm friendless tonight."

I Pooted

PostSubject: Re: i put shoes on roger to make him feel good   Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:19 pm

Claire shrugged. It was up to Julie, she didn't really cared if he stayed or not. But when they needed to pair up with someone for the roller coasters, Julie was not riding with him.

Mighty Spartan of Doom

PostSubject: Re: i put shoes on roger to make him feel good   Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:27 pm

"Uhm, I don't see why not," Julie replied, after Claire shrugged to show she didn't care. "We were just about to go on the ferris wheel."

They'd only hold us down
So by the morning light
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley
Little Spartan

PostSubject: Re: i put shoes on roger to make him feel good   Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:09 pm

"I like the ferris wheel," Riley replied. "I like being up high and seeing everything, even though I could just do that by flying." He laughed a little. "Shall we head over then?"

PostSubject: Re: i put shoes on roger to make him feel good   

Back to top Go down

i put shoes on roger to make him feel good
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1