The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!

Go down 
+3
Quinn
Lumi
Christine
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Love! : 5813
=D : 0

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:25 pm

It was finally Christine's birthday, and she was really excited. She couldn't wait to get all her presents, and have her party on a yacht. But what was even better was that Gage was going to come! Yay!

Last edited by Christine on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lumi
Do You Like Beans?
Lumi

Love! : 5934
=D : 4

Character sheet
About your character::

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Lumi and Quinn had gone with the yacht party idea after all. And they were going to the party too, because they were the ones who had paid for it and didn't trust Christine unsupervised on a yacht out in the ocean, even with her three older siblings and one friend with her.

"Happy birthday, sweetie," Lumi told her, giving her her wrapped present, which was one o them pool strobe light things that Becky has. It runs on Solas power. "We'll try to stay out of your way so you can have fun with your friend."

Lumi was just glad that Christine had FINALLY made a friend. Kind of like how Quinn had been glad that Lil Quinn had FINALLY gotten a girlfriend a while back.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Love! : 6088

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:51 pm

Quinn had gotten Christine I don't know, something she liked, whatever it could have been, and gave it to her after Lumi gave hers to her. Quinn was also excited about her having a friend, he wondered who it was. Whoever it was though, they must have amazing patience.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

Love! : 6090

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:57 pm

It was then that the yacht took off into the sea. LQ sighed as he watched the land slowly get further away. Why did he have to be here? True, Christine was one of his favorite siblings, but that didn't mean he was willing to be trapped on a yacht with his family for her birthday. Why couldn't he just give her her present and be done with it? But no, he had to be here, because he was family and family does crap together. Goddammit.

Sulky LQ is sulky.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

Love! : 6158
=D : 3

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:06 am

Unlike his brother, Keegan was actually a little excited. He liked any kind of celebration. He thought about inviting Kai but he wasn't sure if Kai wouldn't like the fact that they couldn't do things in front of his family. He'd do anything with Kai in front of any other people though.

"Happy birthday Christine," he said cheerfully to his sister when he approached her. "Hope you have a good birthday today."

Keegan wasn't sure what to get Christine so he just got some money for her. That way she could buy whatever she wants with it.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6594

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:13 am

Julie didn't really want to be here either just because her and Christine hadn't been getting along lately. In fact, all she got Christine as a present was a birthday card. On the inside she had written the words, "Happy birthday, brat."

Luckily she had brought a book to read so she wouldn't be bored. She sat down on some random and opened it up.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:19 am

Christine thanked everybody for the presents she got, even for the card that Julie gave her. Once she opened it though she glared at her sister from a distance and threw it overboard. But when she got all her other gifts she kissed each clio on the cheek. Once Gage got there they could have dinner and then the cake. She looked up at the skies, where was Gage?
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5858

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:26 am

Gage didn't care that he was late. In his mind he was fashionably late. Besides, it's not like it mattered if the yacht took off without him, because he could just fly onto it. Which is what he did. Once he spotted the yacht out in the ocean, he flew down and landed right next to Christine.

"Happy bday, Christy," he said to her, smiling his usual arrogant smile.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:37 am

Christine jumped when Gage landed next to her because she hadn't been looking in the sky anymore when he came. She smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm so glad you made it!" she said while letting go. "Would you like to meet my family?"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:48 am

Gage laughed a little when she jumped. "Ha ha, I'd love to," he replied sardonically. He already knew her family--her parents, at least--wouldn't like him, because no adult on Amelia liked him, except his own parents (and that was only because they had to.) But he didn't care what anyone (cept Christine) thought of him, so he was fine with meeting them. "Five bucks says your parents'll hate me."
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:51 am

"Eh," Christine replied. "Who cares?"

She looked around for her parents, but the first person she saw was her brother Keegan so she figured she might as well introduce him to Gage first.

"Keegan!|" she called. "Come meet my friend!"
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:54 am

Ah so Christine's mystery friend was finally here. Keegan approached the two clio and when he was who Christine's new friend was he stopped. What was with his sisters and meeting all these assholes? He knew who this kid was, it was the Dian Overloridian's kid, Gage. That kid had a bad reputation. He was probably friend with Christine just to get in her pants. Oh god, what if he already did get in her pants? Oh god! What if she was pregnant?!

"Hey," he growled. "What have you been doing to my sister?!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:06 am

Gage could tell exactly what Keegan was thinking. "I'm having sex with her, what else?" he replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes. And because this Keegan fellow seemed slow and probably couldn't understand sarcasm, he continued. "Don't worry, that was a joke. Lighten up, Keeg." He slapped Keegan on the arm in a playful sort of way, though he obviously wasn't really being playful.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:17 am

Keegan could not believe Gage had just said that. What a fucking asshole, he didn't like this kid. He glared at Gage and walked off to do something else.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:19 am

After that big case of awkward, Christine looked around for some more family members and found her mom with her younger twin siblings.

"Come meet my mom and my little brothers," she said to Gage while taking him by the hand and leading him to her mother. "Mom!" She said once she reached the three, "This is my friend Gage!"
Back to top Go down
Lumi
Do You Like Beans?
Lumi

Love! : 5934
=D : 4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:27 am

Lumi looked up. She knew who Gage was. It was her friend Rowan's somewhat wayward son. She wasn't entirely sure how happy she was with him hanging out with her daughter, but at the same time she was glad to hear the her introduce him as "my friend" and not "my boyfriend." She would just have to keep a close eye on these two, she decided.

"Hello Gage," she said. She couldn't really say much else because she was too busy dealing with the twins,
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:31 am

Christine and her mom looked a lot alike. Hopefully Christine would continue to look like her mom in the future, because her mom wasn't bad looking.

Gage nodded. "Hi," he replied. He didn't make a snide or sarcastic comment, because unlike Keegan who had obviously disliked him, Christine's mom actually just seemed pretty much indifferent towards him. That was better than unwarranted dislike.

Since her mom was all busy and there were more people to meet, Gage and Christine walked off to find someone else.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:35 am

"Oh dear," Christine said while looking at a clio walking towards them. "There's my dad."

She wanted to get away, she was sure her dad wouldn't like Gage, but what else could she do? He was already on his way over to see them.

"Hi daddy," she said once he got to them, looking not happy. "This is my friend Gage."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:40 am

Quinn was walking around checking out the yacht when he spotted Christine with a boy. This boy wasn't any of his children, so it must have been Christine's friend. With closer inspection he realized who it was. Rowan's son, that bad kid, Gage. Why were all his daughters hanging out with all of these assholes?

Christine wrote:
"Hi daddy. This is my friend Gage."

"Yeah," he said all hostile-like. "Hello Gage, I hope you weren't planning on doing things with my daughter..."

D:<
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:47 am

Gage figured the whole "having sex with her" joke wouldn't be as funny to use with her dad as it was with her brother, so he wisely chose not to use it. "Don't worry, sir, we're just friends," he said so politely it sounded sarcastic. Unexpectedly, he felt a strong twinge of unhappiness at this fact. He wanted more than friendship...so much more. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:51 am

"Well," Quinn replied, noticing the sarcasm. "Keep it that way."

He glared down at Gage then walked over to Lumi to complain about how his daughters liked to have any kind of relationship with assholes.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:56 am

Christine sighed a sigh of relief. She was glad that went better than she thought it would. The last two people that he could meet were her brother Quinn and her sister. She was pretty sure he already knew Julie, so she figured Quinn would be the next for him to meet. She hoped Gage wouldn't be sarcastic to Quinn, he was so shy, and she liked him the most.

With Gage at her side they looked around the boot until they found Quinn inside of the boat, sitting there looking sulky.

"Hey Quinn," she said cheerfully. "This is my friend Gage!"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

Love! : 6090

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:01 am

LQ barely looked up at first. But then he did a little bit of a double-take when she introduced Gage, and indeed, Gage Eligius was standing next to her. "Oh...hi," he said, mildly surprised. He wasn't confrontational like Keegan, so he wasn't gonna do any of that 'stay away from my sister gr' stuff. He didn't know what else to say because he's all socially awkward, so he didn't say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:06 am

Gage nodded. He knew this Quinn kid, and even though they weren't friends, he didn't think anything bad of him. He was pretty much indifferent towards him, maybe even respected him a little bit because he wasn't a total loser. Just a random quiet kid. Who obviously didn't want to strike up a conversation at the moment.

"So who's left?" he asked Christine. He knew she had tons of siblings, but he couldn't remember exactly how many.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:15 am

Christine was glad that that was another none awkward, negative feeling exchanged conversation.

Gage wrote:
"So who's left?"

"My sister Julie," she told him.

They went back on deck and found Julie sitting and reading a book and they walked over to her.

"Hey Julie," she said. "I'm pretty sure you've already met, but this is my friend Gage."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next