The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i talk spanish to tigers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Enya
Bean Licker

Love! : 5597
=D : 0

i talk spanish to tigers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Enya never thought it would feel good to be in Raegan's arms, but it definitely beat clinging to his back when it came time to hit the water. "Nope," she replied, her arms still around his middle. She realized she was still holding onto him and quickly let go. "Haha, it was better than when I was on your back."
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

Love! : 5575

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:26 pm

"That's good," Raegan replied, slightly absentmindedly. "I didn't want it to hurt you." He looked up, and ducked when Riley came falling down. Then he looked back up again, "Do you... want to go again?"
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

Love! : 5597

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:52 pm

"Are you kidding? Of course I do!" Enya exclaimed. Though she had to admit, she was a little surprised that Raegan had asked her. "I could do this all day."
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

Love! : 5575

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Raegan, Riley, and Enya kept jumping off the cliff. Eventually, even Christine and the other girls joined in on the fun.

By the end of the day Raegan decided Enya wasn't so bad, and maybe he'd be himself around her from now on. Maybe.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

i talk spanish to tigers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3