The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i talk spanish to tigers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

Love! : 5429
=D : 0

i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:51 am

Raegan shook his head then looked over at his friend who was makin' out with Alyssa. "Hey Riley!" he called. "You ready to start jumping off those falls?!"

Riley pulled himself away from Alyssa and said, "Alright man!"

Christine turned to her friend. "When I first met Gage," she said. "He held me in his arms and jumped off that cliff, it was awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

Love! : 5451

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:57 pm

"That DOES sound awesome," Enya agreed with excitement. She moved to follow the boys who were getting out of the water in order to climb up to the top and jump off. "I'm coming! I wanna jump off the Falls too!"
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Christine wasn't going to, she wasn't Cuir, Ughdarras, or Unsettled, so she had no way to catch herself when it came to close to the bottom. "I'm gonna sit this one out today Enya!" she called out to her friend. "But I'll watch!" She smiled.

Riley followed Raegan up the cliff and looked back at Enya. "Are you sure you want to?" he asked. "It's dangerous, me and Raegan will have to hold onto you."

Raegan really hoped, she wouldn't pick him.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:11 pm

"Yeah I'm sure!" Enya insisted. She wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to jump of a cliff and live! She actually didn't need one of them to hold onto her, because her daemon could turn into something and catch her, but she thought it would be more fun to jump off without being caught. "Who wants to be my jumping buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:23 pm

"Not I," said the Raegan. With that he threw himself off the cliff. He left himself free fall for a moment, and when it seemed like he was going to plumet to his death, a giant wave of water caught him. He swam a little up stream, stopped and screamed 'woohoo'.

Riley looked over at Enya, "Well I guess you're my jumping buddy." He wrapped his arms around her, and they both walked over to the edge. He counted to three, and they two of them started to free fall. They kept falling and falling until it seemed like Riley wasn't Ughdarras or Cuir, and right before they hit the water, they shot forward. (He's in Cuir.) They flew along the river some ways before finally splashing into the water.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:30 pm

Enya screamed the whole way down and then some, but it wasn't a scared scream. It was an excited scream, like the way you'd scream on a rollercoaster. They hit the water with a splash, the impact pulling them away from each other. Enya surfaced with her arms in the air in a 'woohoo!' sort of pose. "That...was...AWESOME," she announced. She grinned at Riley.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Riley grinned back. "Wasn't it?" He looked over at Raegan who was already on his way back up. "Wait up Raegan!" he called while going to follow him.

Like I said, Raegan was on his way up the cliff, and by the time Riley made it, he was already jumping off. This time, instead of making a wave catch him, he just free fell straight into the water. (Because water can't hurt him.) He allowed the water to push him forward so his friend could jump off next. He resurfaced and pushed the hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Enya didn't get the chance to catch up to them to jump again, so she just stayed in the water and watched Raegan fall. When landed with a splash, Enya grinned and swam over to near where he'd resurface. When he did, he barely had time to push the hair out of his face when she yelled "RAWR!" and jumped on his back.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:47 pm

"Ah shit," Raegan yelped, surprised that the she-beast attacked him. He reached around his body to try and grab her, but of course that never works, so instead he tried going under water. He could stay under there for as long as he wants, but Enya on the other hand. >:B
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Enya held on firm when he went underwater. But then when he didn't go back up, she was all, wtf, are you trying to drown me? So she grabbed a handful of his hair and yanked upwards, trying to get him to go up so she could breathe without letting go of him.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Raegan yelled underwater and resurfaced. "What the fuck?" he growled, looking back at her the best he can. "Why'd you pull my hair?!"
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Enya took some deep breaths of precious air, still clinging to Raegan's back. "To get you to go up, stupid! I needed to breathe!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:16 pm

"Well you could have let go of me," Raegan replied, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:18 pm

"I didn't want to let go of you," Enya replied, clutching him tighter. She knew she was annoying him and it made her happy. Plus they were in a deep part of the lake where she couldn't touch the bottom, and she'd rather hold onto someone than keep swimming.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:53 pm

"Well why not?" Raegan asked moodily. He started walking to the shore so he could jump again. Riley had already jumped his second time.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:32 pm

Enya stayed on his back, even as he got out of the water. Looks like Raegan was gonna have a jumping buddy this time. "I dunno," she replied, "this is just a kinda nice way to travel."
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Once he was out of the water, Raegan slipped his arms underneath her legs. She was squeezing them in order to keep ahold of him, so it was hurting his waist. "This is going to be a little different from when Riley jumped off," he told her over his shoulder.

He jumped off, with her on his back. He was falling feet first, and just like before, a wave caught them both before they hit the water. He was finally able to get her off his back when they hit, but he was sure that might have hurt. He turned around and swam to her, "You alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:57 pm

It did hurt, in fact you couldn't see it but her legs were red because they'd hit the water first. They stung like your belly does when you do a belly flop. Still, it was a lot of fun, and Enya's excitement outweighed the pain. She stuck her head above the water (her feet couldn't touch the bottom) and grinned. "That was so much fun!" she exclaimed. "You know I like the fun Rae a lot better than the boring one."
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:01 pm

"Well I'll have to admit," Raegan replied. "I like the not bitch Enya better than the bitch on." He started walking out of the water, "Maybe you should stop being one."
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:05 pm

"So if you start being more fun, I'll start being less bitchy, and then we'll get along!" Enya replied, following him. She glanced over at Christine, who looked like she was having a perfectly good time, so Enya didn't feel bad that they weren't hanging out much. "So how come you always act so dull when you're not with your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:12 pm

"To make your parents happy," Raegan replied. "And my parents happy." He put his hands in the pockets of his swim trunks, and they both started up the cliff again. "My parents know I'm like this around my friends," he told her honestly. "But if I ever acted like this around them they'd smack me." He looked over at her, "And do you honestly think your parents would let me marry you if I acted like this?" He cleared his throat, "Not that I want to marry you, I just want to make my parents happy."
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:15 pm

Enya frowned. "You want to make them happy so much that you can't even be yourself around them?" she asked. "That's a little sad." She wasn't saying it to make fun of him, she genuinely thought it was sad. She almost felt bad for him. Even though her parents got frustrated with her a lot, they still loved her, even when she acted obnoxious around them.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:26 pm

"Yeah well," Raegan replied. "That's just my life I guess." They both made it up the hill cliff thingy and he turned to her. "You want to jump with me again? Or wait for Riley?"
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Enya grinned and grabbed his arm. "Let's go, Rae Rae!" she exclaimed. Maybe there was hope for their relationship after all. Not that she wanted a relationship, but if she was gonna be forced to then at least they could get along.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:50 pm

"Alright," Raegan replied. This time he held her in his arms, and fell off backwards. He had the water catch him, though, when they landed so he wouldn't hurt her this time.

When they both resurfaced he asked, "Did that hurt at all?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i talk spanish to tigers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next