The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i talk spanish to tigers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

Love! : 5575
=D : 0

i talk spanish to tigers Empty
PostSubject: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:26 pm

After a long boring lunch with his lame ass parents, (who he loved xD) Raegan escaped his giant house with all his friends. They all went to the falls, to swim and jump off, (because some of them were Cuir). It was him, his friend uh, Riley, Alyssa, and Elaina. He knew Elaina had the hots for him, so he was totally going to show off today.

Right now, Elaina and Alyssa were in the water, while Raegan and Ryle were watching them. "You should totally go for her man," his friend said to him. "It's easy game."

Raegan smirked, he was sure later today he'd be gettin' some.

Last edited by Raegan on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

Love! : 5597

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:31 pm

By complete coincidence, Enya and her awesome new friend Christine were goin to the Falls today. Christine was telling Enya how this was the place where she met her boyfriend. Enya thought it was a cute story, though on the inside she was a little jealous that Christine had such an awesome boyfriend. Enya thought the whole badboy thing was totally attractive.

Before they got to the Falls, Enya heard laughter and voices. "Sounds like some other clio beat us here," she said. "Well I hope they don't mind sharing the Falls!"

Maybe Enya would meet a hot, badass guy here too.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Love! : 5960

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:35 pm

Christine was hanging out with her new awesome friend Enya today. They were going to the falls to swim and stuff, just hang out, when they heard some laughter.

Enya wrote:
"Sounds like some other clio beat us here," she said. "Well I hope they don't mind sharing the Falls!"

"Well let's go find out," Christine said pulling her friend along.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:37 pm

Riley just happen to turn around, and see two new chicks coming out of the woods. "Hey girls!" he called out to them. "Wanna join us?"

Raegan turned around, and his face sort of dropped in a "D:" face. One of those girls, was that Enya bitch he was suppose to marry. Great, so much for getting laid tonight.

Last edited by Raegan on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:41 pm

When Enya saw Raegan, her face dropped into a >:\ expression. "What are you doing here?" she asked unhappily. Tamar was a place to have FUN. Raegan hated having fun. And who were these clio? His friends? Lame-ass Raegan actually managed to have friends? Maybe he just paid them to hang out with him.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:44 pm

Riley and Christine both looked back and forth between Raegan and Enya. They were both think, 'you know each other?'

"I was here trying to have fun," Raegan replied irritably. "But now you're fucking here so my day is ruined." He didn't care how he was going to talk around Enya now, he wasn't around his or her parents, and his friends would think it weird for him to be all proper.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:49 pm

Enya raised her eyebrows in surprise. Since when did Raegan talk like that? She'd never even heard him utter out a "damn" in all the years she'd known him, which was many. "Well I'm always happy to ruin your day," she replied sweetly. She smiled at Rae's good-looking friend. "Who's your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:56 pm

Raegan rolled his eyes, repeated what Enya just said, while imitating her voice. He turned around and went to join the girls who were swimming.

Riley on the other hand, stayed put. "The name is Riley Walsh," he took Enya's hand and kissed it, then took Christine's and did the same. "What are your names?"

Christine would answer him after Enya would answer first. xD
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:03 pm

Enya giggled when he kissed her hand. "I'm Enya, and this is Christine," she told him. Oh, Riley was really attractive. Sure, he had horrible taste in friends, but whatever. "Nice to meet you Riley. So," she smiled playfully, "how much did Rae Rae pay you to hang out with him?"

She said this loud enough for Rae and those other girls to hear.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:07 pm

"Not a cent m'lady," Riley replied, obviously not getting the joke. "We met at the BA last year, been best dudes ever since."

Raegan was looking smug, he didn't need to pay his friends to be friends with them.

"Oh Enya," Christine said. "That's a place I should take you, the Blinking Amphibian!"
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:12 pm

Enya grinned at Christine. "I've always wanted to go there!" she exclaimed. Unbeknowst to many, Enya had a fake ID and could pretend to be settled and get drinksss.

Enya turned back to Riley. "That's weird, I didn't know Rae Rae had friends," she commented.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:15 pm

"I didn't know you had them either bitch!" Raegan called from the water. The girls behind him giggled.

Riley shook his head, "Don't mind him." He put his arms around both Enya and Christine, "He just doesn't have any manners."

Christine doesn't have anything to say right now.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:18 pm

Enya had never seen Raegan be so rude and profane before. It almost made him seem like he wasn't such a total loser. "That's weird, whenever I see him he's a completely boring loser who's nothing but polite," she told Riley.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:42 pm

Riley raised an eyebrow, "That is weird." He turned to look at his friend. "Explain yourself Raegan."

Raegan rolled his eyes and came out of the water. "She's just some bitch I'm being forced to marry," he said when he aproached his friend. "Gotta look good for the parents, no big."
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:46 pm

Enya frowned. "See how mean he is to me?" she sighed. "And to think my parents want me to spend my life with him." She shook her head. She was playing the sympathy card, just a little bit, enough to show she was unhappy with the situation but subtle enough so that she wasn't whining.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:55 pm

"Aw," Riley said, pouting a little. "You should be nicer to Miss Enya." He turned his pout to Raegan.

Raegan rolled his eyes and said, "Are we going swimming or not?"

Christine looked over at her friend, "Do you want to?"
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:57 pm

Enya beamed when Riley stood up for her.

Quote :
"Do you want to?"

"Chyeah I want to!" Enya exclaimed. That's what they came here for, duh! She wasn't going to let stupid Raegan ruin her fun. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:02 am

Christine and Enya took of their clothes so they were in their bathing suits. Christine was in something slutty of course, something Gage would love her in, and the two girls, followed by Riley, went into the water.

Raegan tried his best to ignore Enya, and tried to focus more on Elaina.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:09 am

Enya was wearing a bathing suit slightly less slutty than Christine's, but still one that showed off her body. I'm not sure there are many bathing suits that DON'T show off your body. Anywho, she cannonballed into the water, splashing Raegan in the process. That was just good luck.

She surfaced, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:16 am

Raegan turned from Elaina and flipped Enya the bird. Then he smirked, and created a wave that pushed Enya over. He laughed this time.

Christine was just sort of swimming around watching everything, while Riley did the same. Actually Alyssa was to. Those three were just floating in their own little group.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:20 am

Enya's daemon turned into a whale and ate Raegan whole.

Not really.

She just resurfaced and grinned. "Hey do that again Rae Rae!" she exclaimed. She liked waves.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:23 am

Raegan narrowed his eyes at her. God, this bitch was so annoying! He created another wave, making this one even bigger. Maybe it would drown her.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:37 am

It didn't drown her. Instead she and Christine (who joined in the fun) just laughed and cheered as the huge wave crashed down on them. This was pretty cool, it was like being at the beach without the nasty salt water. "I had no idea you could be fun, Rae!" she exclaimed from the other side of the pond.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:50 am

Riley had sort of stopped watching and started making out with Alyssa. xD

Raegan rolled his eyes, he finally got to be mean to her, and she enjoyed it? She thought it was play time? This girl was a freak. But now that he thought about it, she didn't seem too badwhen she wasn't being a bitch. Whatever. "Yeah well," he replied. "I had no idea you weren't always a bitch!"

Christine was standing next to her friend, thinking about how weird these two clio were together. She wondered why he was so mean, Enya didn't seem like a bitch! But whatever, Christine was too into herself to stick up for her friends. (She only stuck up for herself and her family. xD)

We don't care about Elaina, but I feel like including her anyway. She didn't want to swim anymore, so she got out of the water to tan.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:52 am

"Well geez Rae Rae, if you had just acted like this from the start, I wouldn't have hated you as much!" Enya told him. Why did he act fake around her? To please his parents? That was stupid, Enya didn't act fake around her parents, and they still loved her just the same. Rae was just a moron it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i talk spanish to tigers   i talk spanish to tigers Empty

Back to top Go down

i talk spanish to tigers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next