The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

Love! : 6112
=D : 0

I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:51 pm

"I...I..." Quinn II stuttered, unable to think of a comeback. Now he was wondering if he was gonna die today. Rene would do it, too, he would kill him without a second thought. He didn't want to die! He edged backwards slightly.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

Love! : 6180
=D : 3

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:53 pm

"Don't be scared of this guy Quinn," Keegan said to his brother, but keeping his eyes on Rene. "He wouldn't dare kill us, he's afraid of our father." his eyes narrowed, "Aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Love! : 5697

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Rene turned his eyes back onto Keegan. He raised an eyebrow at him. He was impressed at how brave and...right the boy was. Not like his father. Sure, his father was brave, but he certainly wasn't smart like this.

"I'm afraid you're right young man," he replied honestly. "He is the only man that I will ever fear."
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:08 pm

"So you won't kill us!" Quinn II concluded. Though he was a little relieved, he was still kind of doubtful because, even if Rene did fear their dad, their dad wasn't here right now so it might not matter.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Keegan wasn't doubtful, he knew Rene wouldn't kill them. They would both return home alive. Maybe beaten up, but none the less alive.

"So when are you going to start?" he asked Rene, referring to when he was going to start hurting them.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Keegan wrote:
"So when are you going to start?"

"Start playing what?" Rene asked innocently. "Do you mean playing games? I'm not sure if I want to play with you two."

Rene's eyes got wide and he grinned all creepily, showing all his teeth. He was having more fun playing mind games then anything.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Quinn II calmed down a little. It really did seem like he wouldn't kill them. When Keegan asked when he was going to start, Quinn II thought Rene was gonna say "right now" or something and attack them. But he wasn't even hurting them. Maybe he was all talk.

Quote :
"Do you mean playing games? I'm not sure if I want to play with you two."

"Then fuck off," Quinn II said, much more confidently than before.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:45 pm

"Yeah," Keegan agreed. "Get the fuck out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Rene was still looking at Keegan when he spoke again, "Ah Keegan. You're the confused son, aren't you? You like men, and it scares you. You think nobody will except you. Nobody will, your father, your mother, everybody. Especially your brother Quinn. He secretly hates you, don't you Quinn? Keegan is always your fathers favorite, never you. And now that he's gay...it just makes you sick doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Quinn II was shocked, not only at the accusation but at the fact that Rene somehow knew all these intimate secrets about them. How could he possibly know these things?

"What are you talking about..!?" he asked. "I don't hate Keegan!" he turned to Keegan. "Don't listen to him, Keegan! I don't care if you're gay or not, no one does."

He turned back to Rene and glared.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:21 pm

"I--I believe you," Keegan said to his brother.

But did he really? He was afraid of that very thing happening, that his whole family wouldn't love him anymore. And what if they didn't love him anymore? What could he do then?
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Rene laughed, "You better not believe him Keegan! He'll just end up hurting you! You should get out fast before you feel the pain of rejection!"

He laughed again then turned his attention back to Quinn II.

"You really shouldn't lie to your brother, Qween." he said.

(I guess Rene was watching them in the Ruins, lol.)
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:29 pm

"Shut up!" Quinn II yelled at Rene. He turned once again to Keegan, who looked hurt and doubtful. "Come on Keegan, who are you gonna believe? Some psychopath or your own brother? I don't hate you, I swear!"
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Keegan was about to answer Quinn II, when he felt as if he didn't have control over his body anymore. To his horror he pulled his hand back and punched his brother in the face. He tried to speak but he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Rene watched the two brothers for a moment without speaking, then he took control over Keegan's body and made him punch Quinn II in the face.

He laughed, "Look Quinn! He doesn't believe you!"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:44 pm

Quinn II was knocked backwards from the force of the punch and from the surprise. He sat up, still on the ground, and wiped some blood from his mouth. He looked up at his brother in shock. "Keegan..." he said in a strained voice, almost unable to believe what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Keegan tried to make any kind of facial expression, anything he could do to tell his brother that it wasn't him doing it. But Rene had forced his face forward so he couldn't look at his brother. Keegan wanted to cry, so hard, but he was too proud for that.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Rene had gotten just the reaction he wanted out of Quinn II. Before the two brothers could make eye contact though, Rene made Keegan turn away from his brother.

He chuckled, "Maybe Keegan hates you just as much as you hate him, Quinn!"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:35 pm

No, that wasn't true. They didn't hate each other at all, Quinn II knew that. And even if Keegan did hate him, which he didn't, he wouldn't be dumb enough to try and fight with him now, in this situation. You could see the wheels start to turn in Quinn II's head as he got to his feet. Rene had to be controlling Keegan.

He clenched his fist and raised it slightly as if he were going to punch Keegan, but then spun around and aimed at Rene instead.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:47 pm

Keegan flinched, reading to get hit in the face, but to his relief Quinn II aimed for Rene. He really hoped he wouldn't miss.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:55 pm

But of course he missed, because Rene was just that good. Before Quinn II could even blink, Rene had moved out of harm's way, released Keegan, and took control of Quinn II's body.

"See? I told you that you weren't that good," he said sinisterly.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Quinn II stood paralyzed, grimacing. This was so much more powerful than when Keegan tried controlling him just a few moments earlier. He couldn't move a muscle.

"Let...me...go," he growled through gritted teeth, angered by Rene's statement.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:26 am

Keegan looked at his brother then Rene, then his brother, and back at Rene again.

"You know I'll attack you," he said to Rene. "But then you'll just release Quinn and then control me again, and the same thing will keep happening over and over again..."
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:38 am

"Very good Keegan," Rene replied, his eyes still on Quinn II. "You're both very smart, I would be proud to call you two my nephews if I actually cared."

He threw his head back and laughed, watched Keegan closely, waiting for him to strike.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:02 am

Quinn II was a little worried that Rene had some kind of trick planned for if Keegan attacked him. "Be careful Keegan," he warned, still unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next