The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

Love! : 6090
=D : 0

GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] Empty
PostSubject: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:41 pm

So this is what had been going on in Lil Quinn's life lately: His unborn child died, and then his fiancee dumped him, after he had bought her a house, a dog, and done pretty much everything clioly possible to make her happy. She DUMPED HIM. After he had done nothing that wasn't for her. What had he done wrong? What? What had he done to deserve this deep, suffocating depression that he was now in?

He sat on a bench in a more secluded area of Dahlin and lit up a cigarette. Yeah, he was smoking again. The only reason he'd quit was for Mewbry, and since she'd left him, he had no reason NOT to start again. He knew it was pathetic, that he was only doing it to spite her when she wasn't even around to see, but it gave him a tiny vindictive pleasure. Very tiny.

He never could have possibly believed he could be this angry at Mewbry before. Then again, there wasn't a single clio in Amelia he wasn't angry at right now. He just hated everything. Except his dog. If it weren't for that dog he probably would have tried to kill himself by now.

D:

D:<
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

Love! : 6158
=D : 3

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Keegan just happen to be in that secluded area of Dahlin, when he saw his brother. He knew that Mewbry had recently had the miscarriage, but he didn't know about the break up... yet. He also noticed that his brother was smoking, which was odd. Didn't Mewbry have him quit?

Either way, he thought it would be good to go over and make his brother feel better. He was sure LQuinn was upset about the miscarriage, even if he had been having doubts about the baby.

"Hey Quinn," he said when he aproached his brother. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Fuck. Just what he DIDN'T need. Fucking Keegan with his fucking perfect life. He looked up at Keegan darkly, well aware that 'misery' was probably written all over his face. "How do I fucking look, Keegan?" he asked irritably.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Keegan was taken aback by the snapping, but he still wanted to try and comfort him. "I--I'm sorry," he said, while taking a seat next to him. "I uh... heard about the baby..."
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Yeah right you're fucking sorry, Quinn thought angrily. "Yeah, and Mewbry dumped me too," he said, his voice dripping with bitterness. "Imagine that. I treat her like a queen, dedicate my life to making her happy, and she dumps me. I fucking love how these things work out."
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Keegan hadn't known about the break up. No wonder Quinn was smoking again. "Oh Quinn," he said. "I didn't know that... I'm sorry to hear that." He shook his head, "That isn't fair, what happened to you, what happened to the both you, that just isn't fair."
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Quinn turned and glared at him. "Don't act like your sorry," he told him angrily. "You know as well as I do that if life was fair, I'd be the one with the kids and fiancee, and you'd be the one alone. Don't act like you're not happy it turned out this way!"
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Keegan opened his mouth, then shut it. He was not expecting for that to come out of Quinn's mouth. "Why would I be happy," he asked. "When my brother is miserable?"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:53 pm

"Because it didn't happen to you!" Quinn exclaimed angrily, totally losing it. "I did everything right Keegan! I loved Mewbry more than anything! Everything I did was to make her happy! I never even looked at another girl while I was with her! When I found out she was pregnant, I proposed! And what happens? I lose my kid and the love of my life leaves me!

"What's your secret Keegan! How do you cheat on your lover, get a random girl pregnant in a one night stand, and somehow come out of it with everything you've ever wanted in life!?"

He had resented Keegan a lot throughout his life, but never more than he did at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:00 pm

Keegan sat there, shocked. How could his brother say such things? "Quinn..." he said, a little bit more quieter. He would have added more, but he couldn't think of what else he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:03 pm

"Just...go away, Keegan, leave me alone!" Quinn yelled at him. If Keegan didn't go soon he felt like he was going to end up punching him. "I don't need to be your good deed of the day! I don't need you using me to make yourself feel better!"
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:08 pm

"Use you to make myself feel better?" Keegan repeated, totally aghast. "Quinn you're my fucking brother," he told him. "If I wanted to do a good deed of the day I'd go to the orphanage and read to the orphans!"

"You are my brother," he said again. "I'm trying to help you feel better because I fucking love you!"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:11 pm

"Well I don't need you to try and make me feel better!" Quinn shot back, standing up and glaring down at Keegan, who I'm pretty sure had been sitting next to him. In his mind, all Keegan was doing was flaunting the fact that he had everything and Quinn had nothing. "You know what? I wish you were the one in my place right now! At least you'd fucking deserve it!"
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:13 pm

Keegan was sitting next to him, I even posted that he did a few posts ago. He shot up and narrowed his eyes at Quinn. "What is that suppose to mean?"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:18 pm

"It means what it sounds like!" Quinn yelled back. "It means you're a cheating asshole with two illegitimate kids, and you shouldn't get to be happy!"
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:27 pm

"I'm sorry you feel that way Quinn," Keegan said loudly, but it wasn't exactly a yell.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Oh, that was it. "Stop fucking telling me you're sorry!" he yelled, punching Keegan in the face as hard as he could. All the anger he felt at Mewbry and hatred he felt for the world was now totally and completely directed at Keegan. He wanted to hurt him, and more than just physically. "You know, I hope for your kids' sakes you're a better father than you are a clio. And I hope for everyone else's sakes that they don't take after you at all!"
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Keegan stumbled back, but didn't fall, because he was able to catch himself on the bench behind him. Quinn had gotten him square in the nose, it almost felt broken. It was bleeding though, that's for sure. He held his nose, and listened to what Quinn kept saying, and that's when he lost it. He yelled in rage, and punched his brother back, making Quinn stumble and fall over.

Keegan stomped over to him and looked down, "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" He screamed. "ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS TO HELP YOU, BUT AS USUAL YOU JUST SHUT ME OUT, LIKE YOU SHUT EVERYBODY ELSE OUT!" He kicked him in the leg once, making sure it was a hard kick, "AND YOU JUST WENT TOO FAR QUINN!" He took a breath. "We may share the same blood," he said, his voice wavering. "But you are not my brother anymore!"

Then he turned around and stomped away.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Quinn clutched his leg, and spit out blood onto the pavement he was now laying on. "Shit," he hissed, touching his cheek tenderly. He was going to be colorful in the morning. He looked up with hatred and saw Keegan already storming away. Fucking asshole.

"That's fucking fine with me!" he yelled after him. "I never fucking asked to be your brother in the first place!"

He managed to get to his feet and start walking in the opposite direction. His leg hurt like a motherfucker but he didn't have to limp or anything. He pulled out another cigarette, since he dropped his other one a while ago, and started on home, feeling angrier than he ever had in his entire life.

Fuck this. Fuck life. He was so sick of it. He took Theodore Lane home, half hoping that Rene would jump out of the woods and kill him before he made it.

No such luck.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]   GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan] Empty

Back to top Go down

GARY! I'M A WRECK WITHOUT YOU! [Keegan]
Page 1 of 1