The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

Love! : 6102
=D : 0

I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] Empty
PostSubject: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:20 pm

Since Amelia doesn't have TV, video games or the internet, Quinn II and Keegan were entertaining themselves by exploring Taigar Island. It was a big island, filled with a dense forest and diverse wildlife, so it was pretty interesting. Quinn II liked wildlife.

They stopped to take a break near a little creek. Shannon couldn't think of anything for Quinn II to say so he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

Love! : 6170
=D : 3

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Keegan was covered in cuts. The idiot had to walk through a giant pile of thorns, and now he was bloody.

"I can't believe I did that," Keegan complained. "Why wasn't I paying attention?"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:26 pm

Quinn II looked over his shoulder at Keegan. "Because you're dumb?" he suggested. Quinn II didn't have nearly as many scratches because he hadn't walked through a giant pile of thorns.

"I think you're getting sunburned, too," he noted, poking Keegan's red face, leaving a white spot where his finger was that faded back to red. Keegan, with his light complexion, burned a lot easier than Quinn II.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:36 pm

Keegan rubbed his hands over his face and felt that burnt feeling you get when your face is burnt and you try to wipe the water out of your eyes.

"Yeah you're right," he said unhappily.

Even though he was getting cut and sunburnt, he was still kind of enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Quinn II sat down to rest his legs. He looked up at Keegan. "Mom's gonna be mad that you tore up your shirt," he told him. "Unless you know how to sew, which I wouldn't exactly put past you." There were little spots of blood all over his shirt too. "That blood won't wash out, though."
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:43 pm

Keegan looked down at his shirt, it was pretty nasty looking, "Eh, it's getting old anyway."

He took his shirt off, but then he stared at it, thinking that if he kept it off his sunburn would just get worse. He was unware that little dripplets of blood were floating around him.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Quinn II looked at his brother like his head had fallen off and tentacles had sprouted from his neckhole. "Dude...are you doing that?" he asked, kind of weirded out.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:51 pm

"What," Keegan asked looking up.

He looked around and saw what was freaking his brother out. There was blood floating around him!

"Ah!" Keegan screamed while jumping backwards. "I think...I think I am doing this!"

He concentrated on one dropplet of blood, and threw it at a tree. He looked at his brother, concentrated really hard, and made Quinn II's hand flex.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Quinn II's eyes widened as his hand moved without him wanting it too. He kind of grabbed his own wrist. "Did you do that!?" he exclaimed, with the same weirded out look on his face. "It felt weird! Don't do it again."
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Keegan grew excited, "Quinn, I really am doing this!"

He concentrated hard again, but this time on Quinn II's whole arm. Sure enough, Keegan was able to control Quinn II's arm, making it scratch his head.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:56 pm

"Knock it off!" Quinn II yelled angrily, trying to push his own arm away. He started advancing on Keegan, scowling, "I swear to god, if you don't stop..."
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:03 pm

"What's gonna happen if I don't?" Keegan asked all amused.

He held out his hand, directing it towards Quinn II's legs. He took control, and kept Quinn II from getting any closer.

"This. Is. Awesome!" he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:09 pm

"Goddamn you!" Quinn II yelled, his short temper lost. Since Quinn II couldn't go any further himself, he whipped out a chain, made it wrap around Keegan, yanked him forward, and punched him in the face. Hard.

"Ow," he said, shaking his hand. It seemed he'd broken Keegan's concentration and could move his legs again.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:13 pm

"Fuck!" was all Keegan screamed. "You fuck face!"

He rubbed his nose, which was bleeding again. He glared at his brother, extracted a lot of water from a tree and blasted it at Quinn II, causing him to fall over.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Even while Quinn II was getting knocked backwards, he managed to make his chain wrap around Keegan's ankles and trip him to the ground. He kept the chain there to keep Keegan from getting up as he himself stood.

"I warned you to stop!" he yelled. "So don't get mad at me for hitting you!"
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:31 pm

Keegan couldn't stand up, but he could hold himself up with his elbows.

"Well," he grunted while pushing himself up. "How else am I gonna practice? It's not like there's other people around us for me to use it on!"

(I just got a real good idea.)
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:29 pm

"Just because you just now learned how to do it, doesn't mean you have to practice this very second, you fucking dumbass!" Quinn II yelled, completely fed up with his brother's totally idiocy and lack of logic.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:02 pm

"I bet if you just leanred something you'd be trying it out!" Keegan retorted. "And don't tell me that you wouldn't be!"

He glared up at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Love! : 5687

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Rene had been watching the two brothers for a little while now. He was pretty intrigued that Keegan just learned how to blood bend. Of course, the boy wasn't as strong as Rene or his father yet, but Rene wanted to play around with the two anyway. Who knows, maybe they'd actually hurt him.

He slid out of his hiding place, and came face to face with the brothers.

"Hello boys," he said in a mockingly polite manner.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Quinn II looked up at the sound of the creepy voice and was shocked to see the bastard who tried to rape Julie. The chain he had wrapped around Keegan's ankles loosened and recoiled at once.

He grimaced and got in a sort of defensive position. What did this guy want anyways? Quinn II shot a quick glance at Keegan to make sure he was like, getting up and ready and stuff.

"What do you want, you fucker?" he spat at Rene, sounding very slightly more braver than he felt.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:08 pm

As soon as the chain let go Keegan jumped to his feet. He also stood in a defensive pose, and stood next to his brother. Since he just learned his new skill he couldn't test it out on Rene, so he'd just have to fight physically again. But what if Rene took control of one of them? And he for sure would do it too, but who would it be?

"Our sister isn't here this time you sick bastard," Keegan said darkly. "So why don't you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Keegan wrote:
"Our sister isn't here this time you sick bastard! So why don't you leave?"

Rene laughed and said, "I don't want to see my beautiful niece today! I'm more interested in you!"

He took a couple of steps forward, "It seems to me that you've learned a knew little trick. You're a very strong young man, just like your father."

Rene turned his head towards Quinn II, "But you're not. You don't have the same talent as your brother does do you? Your brother doesn't have to do a thing and he just learns new techniques all the time. While you on the other hand, you practice and practice but you still can't get as good as your brother." He laughed, "That's a damn shame."

(Don't get mad at me Shiggy, lol. I was just making Rene tease him, you know?)
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:12 pm

(Lol, I'm not mad. MY CHARACTERS ARE LOVERS, NOT FIGHTERS. =P)

Quinn II's eyes widened for a second, then narrowed into an angry glare. He couldn't let Rene's words get to him. Or at least, he couldn't let him know that they had already kind of gotten to him. "Shut up!" he yelled. "How would you know anything about me!?"
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Keegan glared at Rene. Even though he was sort of complementing him, he just got even more angrier. It didn't seem like it, but Keegan loved his brother very much.

"Drop dead fucker!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:45 pm

Rene ignored Keegan and kept talking to Quinn II.

"Oh, I know a lot about you," he said. "Just by looking at your face. You're playing it off like you're brave, but I can see the fear in your eyes. Do you think you're going to die today?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]   I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan] Empty

Back to top Go down

I HATE TAIGAR ISLAND [Keegan]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next