The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

diamond dogs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6077
=D : 0

diamond dogs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:36 pm

"I know," Keiran replied, pushing himself up so he was now hovering over her. "Now it's your turn!" He leaned over and started rubbing his muddy face and hair all over her tummy, chest and face.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

Love! : 5524

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:45 pm

"O-oh no," Mia laughed. She leaned up and assessed the damage. "I'm covered in mud!" she exclaimed with a smile.

"You think I should punish you now, for ruining my bathing suit?" she asked, hoping he would.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:46 pm

"That all depends," Keiran replied, leaning back and sitting on his feet. "What kind of punishment do you have for me?"
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:56 pm

"Well," Mia said, puckering her lips in thought. Without warning, she leaped up and tackled Keiran to the ground, landing him back in the mud.

"I was thinking, something like this," she said with a grin, leaning her lips back down to his and kissing him. While she was kissing him she ripped some grass out of the ground next to them and sprinkled it all over his belly, making it stick to the mud.

She finally broke the kiss and leaned back up with a cute little smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:02 pm

"That feels great," Keiran replied, rubbing the mud all over his tummy and chest, making the grass stick to him even more. "Wanna try it?" He asked, while taking handfuls of grass. "Of course you do!" He pounced on Mia, and rubbed the grass all over her tummy and legs.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Mia fell back in the mud, laughing and out of breath. "God, I am so glad we did this," she said happily, allowing the rain to fall on her face and wash off the mud that had stuck to it.

Her hand reached for his and she pulled him into a position where he was lying next to her.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:14 pm

"Me too," Keiran replyed, lacing their fingers. "I'm glad that your grandmother introduced us, so very glad." He squeezed her hand, and they both layed there in the rain for a really long time. After a while, Keiran was starting to get chilly. "I don't know about you," he said while sitting up. "But I'm ready to go home and take a warm shower."
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:22 pm

"My feelings exactly," Mia said, following him and sitting up. She grabbed his hand, "Let's go!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:25 pm

They ran back to the wet basket and the wet red-o shirt, and since there was no lightening, only thunder and rain, they were able to fly back to Keiran's house. They each took their own seperate shower, and when they were both done they snuggled up on his couch together, under a dry blue-o shirt, and took a nap. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

diamond dogs
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: The Woods of Happy :: Tamar Falls-
Jump to: