The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

diamond dogs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emia
Pie Brains

Love! : 5525
=D : 0

diamond dogs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Mia smiled when he pulled away. "I really like it when you do that," she admitted. Then she pushed off and was in the air. "Betcha couldn't do it again," she called, zooming away.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6078

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:43 pm

"I bet you I probably could," Keiran called back while kicking off of the ground to catch her once more. I don't know what makes a Cuir good at flying, but whatever it was Keiran did enough of it to make him a pretty good flyer. He was able to pick up plenty of speed and soon enough he was on Mia's tail.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:48 pm

"Ahhh!" Mia squealed, doing a loopty loop to escape his outstretched hands. She threw a handful of grapes at him, giggled, and zoomed off again.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:03 pm

Keiran covered his face when Mia threw the grapes at him. That was all the more reason why he just had to catch her now. He started to fly fasted, getting closer and closer, until finally her reached her. It was sort of like a collison, and they did a couple summersaults in the air. Neither of them were hurt though. "I did it again," he said with a smirk when they stopped the summersaulting. He held her close and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:07 pm

"You know, by all these kisses I'm getting, you'd think I was the one who was winning," she said breathlessly when they pulled apart.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:12 pm

"Maybe we're both winning," Keiran replied, he kissed her again, and slowly lowered them both back to the ground, never pulling away until he knew both their feet touched the grass. After he pulled away he said, "Wanna go swimming now?"
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:16 pm

"Mmhm," Mia said with a nod. Boy Keiran was a good kisser, and he wasn't even a Flint kid!
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:22 pm

"Alright let's go then," Keiran replied with a smile. They walked back over to their blanket, Mia set down the grapes and they both stripped down to their bathing suits. As soon as Keiran's shirt was off and ran to the water and dove right in. He resurfaced and shivered a little, "It's a little chilly!"
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:00 pm

"Chilly's my middle name!" Mia giggled as she ran after him. She jumped in without a seconds hesitation and made a big splash.

"Brrr!" she said, resurfacing. It really was a little cold, but Mia didn't mind. She swam over to Keiran's back and wrapped her arms and legs around him. "You'll keep me warm, won't you?" she asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:04 pm

"Just as long as you can hold on!" Keiran said just as playfully. He slipped his arms under her knees so he was holding her like he was giving her a piggyback ride, then he started to spin around.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:11 pm

"Ahh!" Mia giggled, acting like she was scared. She held onto him tighter as he continued spinning.

"We're gonna fall!" she said. They had gotten closer and closer to the falls during his spinning. Of course, it didn't matter if they fell, as they were both Cuir, but still. xD
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Keiran finally stopped spinning, but stumbled a little because he was dizzy. He tried to hold himself up but the both fell into the water. He resurfaced and waited until the world stopped spinning. He looked around and didn't see Mia anywhere. Oh god, I made her fall! "Mia?" he called her name.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:22 pm

But Mia hadn't fallen, she was just swimming behind Keiran, underneath the water. She was one of those weird, but lucky people who can swim with their eyes open without it totally hurting, so she was swimming closer and closer to him, till she finally grabbed his leg and pulled him under.

Then she laughed underwater and swallowed a ton of water. She came up sputtering.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Keiran inhaled a bunch of water when she pulled him under, so when he came back up he had that painful head ache thing you get when you suck up a bunch of water through your nose. He turned around and tried blowing it out, just getting a bunch of snot instead, and washed it off. He turned back around and sneezed.

"You're getting punished big time," he told her after she finished her sputterings.

He swam over to her quickly, he backed her up to the shore, so her butt was sitting in the shallow park of the water. He placed his hands on the sandy or dirt shore, whatever it is, so he was leaning over her, their faces so close that their lips almost touched.

"I think," he whispered. "You should get a kiss," then he kissed her on the lips. "And a kiss here," he said after he pulled away, and kissed her chin, "And a kiss here," he continued moving down to her neck, "And some NUMNUMS!" Then he started to give her numnums. xD
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:32 pm

Mia giggled when he gave her numnums, and pushed him away. "If these are your punishments," she said slyly, "then I'll think I'll be bad more often."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:34 pm

"What if," Keiran said, sitting next to her. "I wouldn't let you kiss me anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Mia pouted her lips cutely. "You wouldn't do that to me, would you?" She blinked her eyes a few times for effect.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:37 pm

"It's almost scary how adorable you are," Keiran replied, pulled her to him and kissing her. "And not only would that be punishment for you, it would be punishment for me too." He kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:46 pm

"I'm glad you think so," she said, kissing him again. She put her hands behind Keiran's head and pulled him deeper into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Mia was now in front of Keiran, and he rested his hands on the small of her back. Had he ever kissed Julie this much on a date before? He didn't think so. He pulled Mia closer, and allowed his hands to explore her back, one of them made it's way into her wet hair.

During their date the two were too into each other to notice the dark clouds rolling in. A low rumble of thunder pulled them away from each other and they both looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Mia looked up at the sky. "Rain!" she cheered, as big wet drops started falling from the sky.

She grabbed Keiran's hand and ran with him towards the trees. Half way there she had a better idea. "Go grab the blanket!" she instructed him loudly. The rain was already pouring so even though they were next to each other she had to yell.

When he left to go grab it, Mia knelt down and got a handful of mud. With a cute but evil grin she flung it at Keiran, hitting him square in the back.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Keiran was running back to get the blanket in the rain and stopped when he felt something wet and cold hit his back. He reached behind him and touched his back and looked at his hands. Mia threw mud at him. He turned around crossed his arms over his chest, raised an eyebrow and smirked. "That was really rude!" he yelled jokingly. "I'm going to have to get you back now!"

He started running towards her.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:21 pm

"Ahhh!" Mia shrieked, turning around to run from him. As she turned, her feet slipped in the already muddy mess and she fell into the goo.

"Ew-w," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Keiran ran over to her and bent down, "I guess I didn't need to get you back." He he got down on his knees, "But before you can make me look like you..." He threw himself down and started to roll around in the mud.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:35 pm

"Keir-an!" Mia cried, giggling and moving out of the way so he couldn't roll over her. "You're getting all dirty!" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

diamond dogs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: The Woods of Happy :: Tamar Falls-
Jump to: