The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

diamond dogs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6078
=D : 0

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Keiran and Mia were on their fifth date today. They were out picnicing at the falls, and later they would go swimming. Over the past four dates they had gotten to know each other pretty well, and Keiran decided that he really like Mia. His feelings for Julie were still there, but they seemed to be wilting a little, and his feelings for Mia were budding. (I dunno, just felt like using some flower prefrences.)

Anyway, like every new paragraph starts with, an anyway, they were sitting on a red-o shirt, (yeah, a red blanket) with a picnic basket on the side. Keiran had made turkey sammichs and Mia brought grapes and drinks along. They weren't alcoholic, just some freakin' orange soda because I like orange soda.

Keiran and Mia were giggling, because they had just finished their sammich's and were feeding each other grapes. xD
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

Love! : 5525

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:12 am

"You know," Mia said with a smile, after Keiran had popped a grape in her mouth, "I think I'm really starting to like you, Keiran Bradley."

Mia wasn't one of the girls who hid her feelings. She wasn't tactless, but she wasn't afraid to show her feelings either.

She picked up a grape and held it in front of his mouth. "How does that make you feel?" She wasn't going to feed it to him till he answered.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:18 am

"Oh? Is that so?" Keiran asked, smirking. "And what would you say if I told you that I'm really starting to like you? Emia Rose?"
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:31 am

Mia smiled, pleased with his answer. She inched the grape towards his mouth, "I think, if you told me that, that I might have to kiss you," she said simply, the smile still on her face.

She pressed the grape against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:36 am

Keiran opened his mouth and took the grape between his teeth, he smiled with it still in his teeth, then he shut his mouth, chewed the grape and smiled again. "Well if you're going to that there better not be a grape in my mouth then huh?"
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:49 am

But Emia wasn't going to let him off that easily. "Well, I mean, you have to say it first," she said with a slight smile. "You can't just say it hypothetically, you have to mean it."

She leaned over so that she was inches away from his face, and whisper-breathed, "So Keiran, do you like me?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:55 am

"I do like you," Keiran whispered-breathed back. He leaned forward, and closed the space between them. It wasn't a kiss of passion, but it wasn't a quick kiss either, and even after he pulled away from the first kiss, he snuck in a few more quick kisses. Then he smiled, "Was that okay?"
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:58 am

Mia smiled when he pulled away. "I think it was more than okay," she said. "In fact, I think I might want to do it again."

And with that she closed the gap between them again.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:14 am

Keiran really liked this, and that surprised him. Only a little though. He thought that maybe he'd feel guilty, like he was hurting Julie, but there was no guilt behind this kiss. Just happiness, and other good feelings. x3

After they pulled away he smiled again. "Anybody ever tell you how pretty you are?" He asked, reaching out and running a hand through her beautiful dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:59 pm

"Maybe once or twice," she admitted, "but I never get tired of hearing it," she said with a smile.

She was so happy that Keiran liked her too. It had been a while since she'd liked someone this much, and it would have been depressing if he didn't like her back.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:05 pm

"Well you're pretty," Keiran told her. "No scratch that, you're beautiful." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Mia smiled and kissed him again. "I think you're sorta beautiful too," she said with a smile.

"And charming, and sweet," she added as she kissed him again. "Just overall adorable, pretty much," she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:28 pm

"I wouldn't call myself beautiful," Keiran replied with a smirk after she kissed him the second time. "I'm a pale fire crotch who, no matter how much sun he get's on the farm, he still only burns." He chuckled. "I guess I have a farmers burn." He wanted to kiss her again, so he did.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:32 pm

"Well I think you're beautiful," Mia said. "And I don't really care what you think, and neither does anybody else," she joked.

"I think," Mia said, kissing him again, "next time you're working, I'mma bring you some lunch." She'd wanted to see Keiran work for a while now. It would probably be sexy. :3
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:35 pm

"Ha, alright," Keiran replied. "I'd like that." He smiled then said, "And maybe you'll finally get to meet my Dad." The only time she could have met him, was when he took her horse back riding, but his father had been at work. All their other dates weren't at either one's house. And of course, he'd want her to meet his Mom too.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:26 pm

"What would you liiike?" she asked. She was talking about what he wanted her to bring for lunch of course.

"Oh, I'd love to meet your dad," she said. Meeting parents was always a good thing. That meant they weren't embarrassed of you. xD
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:28 pm

"I have this thing for salami," Keiran replied. "I only made turkey today because I ran out of salami." He smiled, "But I think my Dad will like you, and you'll probably like my Dad too." He reached into the basket and pulled out an orange soda. He would have gotten one for Mia too but she still had her original I've decided. "I'd like you to meet my Mom too some day...if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:13 pm

"I'd love that," Mia said with a smile. "And I'd love to meet your sibling, too." If his twin was anywhere as nice as him, she'd probably make an awesome friend.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:35 pm

"Well depending on where Sophia is," Keiran replied. "You might meet all three of my siblings at my moms house." He hoped that wouldn't overwhelm her. Probably not, Lily was the only one Mia's age.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:43 pm

"That would be nice," Mia commented, plucking another grape off the stem and holding it to Keiran's mouth. "Sometimes I wish I had a sibling my age." Emmet was too young to be a real friend.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Keiran opened his mouth and took the grape with his teeth, then he closed his lips over Mia's fingers and sucked on them slightly, very slightly. Then he plucked off a grape, made it seem like he was going to feed it to Mia, but at the last minute he took it away and stuck it in his own mouth. He smiled without showing his teeth while he chewed his grape.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:01 pm

"Brat," Mia teased, grabbing the bag, getting up and running away. "Come get 'em," she called, looking back for a second and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Keiran got up from the blanket and went after her. Of course, she ran away, so Keiran had to run after her. Eventually, he caught up to her, grabbed her arms, and stopped her. He turned her around and grinned, "I got you."
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:24 pm

"You win," she said laughing. "So, what do you win?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:32 pm

"How about another kiss?" Keiran asked. Without waiting for an answer, he let go of one of her arms, titled her chin up with his fingers, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

diamond dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: diamond dogs   diamond dogs Empty

Back to top Go down

diamond dogs
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: The Woods of Happy :: Tamar Falls-
Jump to: