The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my shoe is purple because i like peas

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5857
=D : 0

my shoe is purple because i like peas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:22 pm

"What I think doesn't matter," Gage replied. He had no idea if Roy would be a good father or not. He didn't know his friends as well as he used to think he did. "It's all up to you. You love the kid, right? Then you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

Love! : 5573
=D : 1

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:44 pm

For some reason, Roy took great relief to hear that. He smiled, "Thanks Gage." Miri made some sort of cute baby sound, and he turned his head to look at her. She was still sleeping peacefully though, and he let go of a breath. He reached out and stroked her little cheek with his finger. He smiled at her, "I don't get it Gage."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5857
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:48 pm

"I'm just as lost as you," Gage said, shaking his head as he watched Roy practically melt over his brat. Gage just could not see what was so special about babies. How could something that couldn't even talk be loved so easily by so many clio?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

Love! : 5573
=D : 1

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Roy and Gage talked for a little bit longer, about stupid guy stuff I guess, before Miri woke up and got a little fussy. He gave Gage a friendly punch on the arm and left Casa Nova's with his adorable baby girl. :3

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

my shoe is purple because i like peas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin :: Casa Nova's-
Jump to: