The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my shoe is purple because i like peas

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

Love! : 5583
=D : 1

my shoe is purple because i like peas Empty
PostSubject: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:14 pm

After getting his new baby, Roy actually grew very fond of her. He loved little Miri, which made him really surprised, but he liked it. And believe it or not, she was a very good baby. She slept through the night, most of the time, and never screamed or whined like the little brats you saw in public. She only screamed when she was hungry, or when he diaper needed changing. Other then that she was always a happy little baby.

For now, Roy's mother was buying Miri everything. Her clothes, her toys, diapers, all that baby stuff. Roy was going to get a job though, so his mother wouldn't have to pay for it all. That's why he was in Casa Nova's today, to pick up an application. And he figured, since he was there, why not stay and have a donut or something?

After he picked up his food, and an application, he took a seat at a table. But he wasn't alone, he didn't trust anybody with his little baby girl, so she was with him, dressed in a cute little pink bonnet, and a pink shirt, with adorable overalls.

He didn't notice at first, but there was a really hot chick staring at him and his baby. When he finally did notice, he pulled the stroller closer, thinking that the girl wanted to steal his baby or something, but she got up sat next to him and said some stuff about how being a single young father must be so hard, and how she admired him, and how his baby was sooooo cute.

Hm, baby = chicks? Niiiice.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5867
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:25 pm

Gage was by himself today, taking a break from Christine while she went to go see her new nieces. He had the day off of work, and found himself with nothing to do. So with his newly earned money, he decided to go grab something to eat at Casa Nova's now that he could actually afford it.

He got there and ordered a doughnut and a frappuccino thing and was about to go sit at a table when he saw something unexpected. Roy was here, talking to some hot chick. That wasn't the weird part. The weird part was that Roy was holding a baby in his arms. What the fuck?

Maybe it was the chick's baby and she was letting Roy hold it. But when Gage got closer, he heard her say something about "what a cute baby you have" to Roy. Where the hell had Roy gotten a baby from? Did he borrow one from the orphanage or something to use it to pick up chicks? He could actually kind of see Roy doing that.

"What's up with the kid, Roy?" he asked, not caring that he was interrupting Roy's flirting.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Roy and the chick looked up when Gage aproached them. He sort of smiled and say, "Hey Gage." He held Miri up very slightly, who was starting to fall asleep, "This is my daughter... Miri."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:39 pm

"Pshh," Gage pshhed, assuming it was a joke. "No, seriously. Where'd you get that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:40 pm

"I'm serious Gage," Roy replied. "This is my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:42 pm

"Oh yeah?" Gage replied skeptically, not about to fall for a joke as stupid as this. Roy would have told him if he had knocked some girl up. "And since when did you have a daughter?"

The girl Roy had been talking to decided this wasn't worth her time and left.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Roy tried to get the girl to stay, by reaching out to her and saying 'wait' but she brushed him off and walked out of the resteraunt. He glared at Gage, "Nice going man." He set little Miri safely in her stroller. "That was a fine piece of ass I just lost there."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:47 pm

"I'm sure that, with time, you'll move on," Gage replied, rolling his eyes. He sat down at Roy's table despite not being invited. "So let's pretend for a second that that really is your daughter. Why didn't you ever say anything before?"
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:48 pm

"Dude she is my daughter," Roy told him. "Remember that chick Joy? Well she practically threw this baby at me."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Gage looked at the baby closely. He guessed it might sort of look like Roy. It had blonde hair, anyways. "How d'you know she wasn't lying about you being the dad?" he questioned. Any girl who was willing to have sex with Roy had to be easy.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:05 pm

"I did consider that," Roy replied. "And the little baby has my eyes, and hair... I know I'm not the only blond haired blue eyed clio on Amelia, but I just think this is really my baby."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:05 pm

"And...you're keeping it?" Gage clarified with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:08 pm

"Yeah," Roy replied, looking down at his sleeping child. "Yeah I'm keeping her." He looked back up at Gage, "The first day I had her, I fell in love with her."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:10 pm

"Geez," Gage muttered, shaking his head. This was just ridiculous. "First Kaiden and now you. I don't get your guys." He was infinitely grateful that he had never gotten anyone pregnant, and that Christine wouldn't want to keep the kid if she did. He just couldn't understand how guys like Roy and Kaiden could just 'fall in love' with their brats the way they did. It would never happen to him, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:16 pm

(But it will happen to you Gaaage. x])

"I'm sure Kaiden was thinking the same way you are right now," Roy replied. "And I certainly didn't expect myself to love this baby," he looked at her again, with a slight smile on her face. "But I do man... and if it does happen to you, trust me, you'll love that kid."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:28 pm

"Not everyone loves babies," Gage replied. "Your babymomma obviously didn't, no offense. But hey. it doesn't matter, because I'm not ever having a kid." Gage looked at Roy's spawn, whatever her name was. He agreed with Christine; it was just a drooling, screaming poop machine. What was there to love?
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:30 pm

"I couldn't even remember who the hell she was at first," Roy replied. "I'm not sure if it was because I was tired, or if I just don't care who I sleep with." He shrugged, "I mean as long as her body is great, her face is pretty, and she's clean, I'll fuck her."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:36 pm

"You are a terrific role model," Gage replied sarcastically. He wasn't any better, but hey, he didn't have a kid to raise. "Hey, wouldn't it be funny if your kid and Kaiden's hooked up in the future?"
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Roy sort of made a face. He wasn't sure if he'd want his daughter dating Kaiden's kid... he wouldn't want her to date Gages kid either, if he ever had one. Actually Miri not dating at all would be just fine with him. "Man I don't want to think about that right now," he finally said. "She's not even old enough to smile yet!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:51 pm

Gage laughed. "Think of how pretty she'll grow to be," he said, enjoying Roy's slight distress. "The boys won't be able to stay away from her."
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:53 pm

"I'll just have to beat their asses," Roy replied simply. "No daughter of mine will date somebody like me... or you, or old Kaiden."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:01 pm

This was hilarious. "You know, being an overprotective father never works," he told Roy. "Trust me, I would know. There's not a father in Amelia that was happy when they found out I was dating their daughters."
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:02 pm

"Well I can't just let her get away with stupid shit Gage," Roy replied. "What would you expect me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Gage shrugged. "How would I know what you're supposed to do?"
Back to top Go down
Roy
Pie Brains
Roy

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Roy sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. He leaned back and tapped his foot. "Give me an honest opinion," he said. "And don't be an asshole... do you think I'll be a bad father?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my shoe is purple because i like peas   my shoe is purple because i like peas Empty

Back to top Go down

my shoe is purple because i like peas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin :: Casa Nova's-
Jump to: