The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tybalt ish so cute. :3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6616
=D : 3

Tybalt ish so cute. :3 Empty
PostSubject: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Life was good. Julie, Kaiden and Quill had moved into a little cottage at Martha's Vineyard. It really was a beautiful place, quiet, sunny, and the best part was no one there knew them. Julie had sent her friends and family a letter telling them what she was doing, but not where she was going. She would go back when the time was right. Whenever that would be.

Right now she was waiting for Kaiden, who was out looking for a job. Julie wanted a job too, but she was hesitant to leave Quill at a nursery. She didn't want to miss any of his milestones, so she decided to wait until he had taken his first steps and said his first words.

Right now she was holding onto his hands, helping him stand up. He couldn't stand on his own yet, but Julie was sure it could be any day that he would be able to start holding himself up. "Look at my strong lil maaaan," Julie singsonged, pulling Quill up by his hands and setting him in her lap. "You're strong like your daddy, Quill," she told him. Smiling she added, "But hopefully smart like your mommy."

Julie heard the door open. Quill seemed to recognize the sound and started babbling and waving his arms excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

Love! : 5908
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Kaiden had finally found a job today. He'd been looking for the past week, but he hadn't had much luck till this afternoon.

He was going to be working at the local carpenters, helping to build cottages and such that were needed around the island. In fact, once Kaiden had worked for a year he would get to design and build his own house for half the cost of normal, something that he was sure Julie would be pleased with. He wasn't sure if she wanted anymore kids, but he sort of hoped that she did, and if so a bigger house than the little cottage they were at now would be nice, seeing as there were only two bedrooms where they were now.

Speaking of the little cottage, he was walking up the cobblestones that led to it, and looking in the window he could see his beautiful fiancee playing with his beautiful son. Life was so amazing right now, in fact it had never been better.

A giant smile on his face, Kaiden walked in the door. He walked into the quaint livingroom, "How are my most favorite clio in the world?" he asked, going over and kissing Julie on the forehead and ruffling Quill's blonde curlyish hair.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Quill squealed and reached for Kaiden, so Julie obliged and handed him over. She sighed. "I wish he'd be that excited whenever I walked in the room," she said half seriously. She was sure Quill was more excited for Kaiden because he didn't get to see his daddy as often as his mommy. "How was the job search?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:22 pm

"Us men gotta stick together, huh Quilly," Kaiden said, nose bumping his baby boy and then taking a seat on the couch next to Julie.

"It went pretty well," Kaiden said. "I actually found something that I think might suit us for a good while. What do you think about carpentry?"
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:30 pm

"Whatever puts food on the table is fine with me," Julie replied. Her brow furrowed thoughtfully. "What kind of job do you think I'd be suited for? Most of the stuff around here is hard labor, and somehow I can't see myself being very good at that." She frowned a little. What was she good at?
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:46 pm

Kaiden thought for a second. "You know, you're really good with kids. If they had an orphanage or something here I would suggest that, but... maybe you could run a sort of daycare or something?"

The word school has probably never been uttered in Amelia just because the word probably doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Julie made a =\ face. "Eh," she replied. "I thought about it, but it's not something I'd want to do for the rest of my life." She sighed. "Oh well. I'll keep thinking."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:10 pm

"I'm sure whatever you decide to do, you'll be great at it," Kaiden said with a smile. "I'm glad you'll be sticking around at home for a while anyway, I'm not sure if I trust anybody else with Quill."

It wasn't that he was overprotective, they just didn't really know anyone around here yet.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:18 pm

"Haha, I know what you mean," Julie replied. There was a downside, after all, to not knowing anybody around here. She laid her head back against the back of the couch and looked up at the ceiling. "God, Kaiden, can you believe how far we've come in the last year?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:28 pm

Kaiden smiled and shook his head. "I don't think I'll ever be able to," Kaiden said. It was almost like a fairy tale, even if it was one of those twisted ones that have a bunch of scares in them. It was definitely scary that he almost hadn't gotten his princess, that was for sure.

"But I am so happy," he said, "so happy that we're here." Quill took Kaiden's fingers and gummed them, drooling all over his hand.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:36 pm

"Me too," Julie replied, beaming. At first when she had gotten pregnant, everything had seemed so horrible and wrong, but in the end everything was great. Even if there had been a lot of pain along the way, Julie didn't regret what she had done for a moment anymore. She looked at Kaiden. "Do you...do you think we'll ever have more kids?"

She hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Kaiden looked at her, "Do you want more kids?" he asked back. Right now he didn't think he did, just with the stress of the new job, the new house, plus living far away where they didn't know anyone. But he certainly did in the future.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:44 pm

"Well...someday, of course I would!" Julie replied. "What I really want is a daughter. Since we already have a boy, I'd like at least one girl too." She honesty didn't have any preference for how many kids they had, as long as she got a little girl at some point. x3
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:49 pm

"A girl?" Kaiden asked. "I mean, that would be nice, but..." He'd never stop worrying if they had a little girl. "What if we had all boys?"
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:58 pm

"We'll keep trying until we get a girl," Julie replied. She would get her little girl, even if she had to have ten boys first. Though she hoped it wouldn't come to that. xD
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:14 pm

"We will?" Kaiden asked. He hoped she'd give up soon. Not that he would mind a ton of kids with her, he just really hoped that they wouldn't have a girl and that she wouldn't make him have more than like five or six kids. But you know, five or six boys would be a lot of work. Maybe she'd give up after three.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:22 pm

It's as if Kaiden seems to think that they'll definitely have all boys, like he can control it or something. xD "Yeah, we will," Julie answered with a smile, pretty sure she could tell what Kaiden was thinking. "And then after she's born, you'll worry over her every day for the rest of your life." She stood up and gave Kaiden a kiss, then sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:25 pm

"I'm not sure that's really fair," Kaiden half joked. He set Quill down because he was squirming, and the little boy started crawling away. They had already baby proofed the house so Kaiden let him go.

"I mean, do you want me to have a heart attack?" he asked. He scooted next to her on the couch and kissed her. "I was under the impression you loved me," he said with a fake pout.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:30 pm

"Yeah, but I love the idea of having a little girl to dress up more," Julie replied jokingly. "You can have your heart attack as long as I get to buy adorable baby dresses."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:33 pm

"I'm sure Quill wouldn't mind if you put him in a dress," Kaiden said. Of course, Kaiden would never let her put his son in a dress, but for the sake of the argument he was gonna say it.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:34 pm

"Fine, then I'll put him in a dress," Julie said with a straight face, just to see how Kaiden would react.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:38 pm

"Only if we don't have to have any girls!" Kaiden said.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Julie laughed. "We don't have any girls nooow," she teased. She got up, ran over and grabbed Quill. "Come on lil man!" she exclaimed to her laughing baby. "We're gonna give you a makeover!" She ran off with him, expecting Kaiden to chase her.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:43 pm

"That's not what I meant!" Kaiden exclaimed desperately. He watched as Julie ran off and grabbed Quill, and couldn't help but chase after them. He'd follow them anywhere.

"Come here and give me my son!" Kaiden laughed as she ran down the hall that lead to the bedrooms. "He's afraid of dresses, don't terrorize him!" He caught Julie around the stomach and pulled her into him, leaning around and kissing the side of her head. All three of them were laughing.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:47 pm

"Ahh! He's got me!" Julie laughed, and set Quill down. "Go on without me!" As if he could understand her, Quill started crawling off. All the doors were closed in the hallway so he couldn't get anywhere where they couldn't see him. "Hurry Quill, don't let big bad Daddy catch you! I'll hold him off." She turned around and kissed Kaiden deeply on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tybalt ish so cute. :3   Tybalt ish so cute. :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tybalt ish so cute. :3
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next