The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Love! : 5676
=D : 0

THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Rene left his house to go shopping, he bought more food, and clothes for Julie. He really hoped that all the things he got for her fit, and he hoped she'd like them. When he returned home he threw away all the bad food, and replaced them with new food!

Not until he was done was when he returned to the bedroom to let Julie out.

"You can come out now," he said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6595
=D : 3

THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Julie looked up groggily. She had been resting her head on her knees, trying to sleep but being unsuccessful due to the extreme discomfort. She had a little light shimmering above her that she let fade away when Rene opened the door after what had seemed like hours.

She couldn't exactly get up since her hands and feet were tied, so she just looked up at him warily.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:53 pm

Rene bent down and picked Julie up from underneath her armpits. He sat her on his bed and released her from her bindings.

"I bought you clothes Julie," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Julie glowered at him. What was she supposed to do? Thank him? After being locked in a closet for hours because she told a lie? Though she had to admit she was sick of wearing his clothes by now.

"...What kinds?" she finally asked reluctantly in a defeated sort of tone.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:53 pm

"Just the normal things girls your age wear I guess," Rene replied, trying to sound helpful. "Come to the living room and I'll show you."

He got up and left the bedroom, motioning for Julie to follow.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Julie resignedly got up, but as she did something outside the window caught her eye. It almost looked like...her...parents..?

No....

Could it be?

"Oh--er...what about--shoes?" she asked, inventing wildly. "I need a pair of shoes! I would love it if you'd get me a pair of sandals. For, uh, if you ever want to take me outside. I'll let you tie me up again, I don't mind, I learned my lesson."

She knew she was laying it on thick but she hoped he'd buy it. This might be her only real chance.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:07 pm

For some reason, usually intelligent Rene would have figured something weird was going on. But in the presence of a pretty girl her face got the best of him.

"Oh no!" he said jumping up. "I'm sorry!"

He tied her up once again and left the house, some narrowly missing Quinn and Lumi.

Lucky him.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:12 pm

No way...that actually worked? Crazy...

Frantically Julie struggled to sit up and kind of hopped out of bed and over to the window, almost falling over. She leaned up against the wall and, thankful for her choice in Eilemaiden, starting making all sorts of crazy lights appear that everyone on the street below were bound to see. She was sending a signal.
Back to top Go down
Lumi
Do You Like Beans?
Lumi

Love! : 5935
=D : 4

Character sheet
About your character::

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:14 pm

The flashing lights caught Lumi's eye. She looked up and saw, in some random apartment room, lights flickering like crazy. Either someone was having a rave or there was a young Solas girl named Julie signaling for help.

"Quinn," Lumi whispered, hardly daring to hope. "Look...that has to be her."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Love! : 6089

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Quinn was heading into the apartment before Lumi could barely even finish her sentence. He stopped at the entrance and looked back, "What are you waiting for Lumi?"

He waited for her to catch up and they both headed into the apartment together.
Back to top Go down
Lumi
Do You Like Beans?
Lumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:21 pm

They ran up the many flights of stairs until they reached the right apartment room. Lumi tried the door but it was locked, so she used her Dian/lockpicking abilities to open it.

"Julie!" she cried, looking around the apartment. "Where are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:23 pm

They had seen. They had seen and had come to get her. She was saved.

"Mom!" she yelled back when she heard her mom's voice. "Dad! I'm in here! I'm tied up, I can't open the door."

She had never been so relieved. She wanted to cry, she was so happy.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:28 pm

After running up all those stairs, Quinn felt tired, and he was out of breath. But he was too excited and relieved to take a breath because he daughter was safe!

He threw himself at the door she was behind, tore it open, found his daughter, cried out her name and pulled his little girl into his arms.

"Oh Julie," he cried into her head. "My little girl, my little Julie."
Back to top Go down
Lumi
Do You Like Beans?
Lumi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:34 pm

Lumi wasn't far behind Quinn and she too hugged her daughter. "You're okay, oh thank god, you're okay..."

Once the touching family moment was over, Lumi quickly pulled out a penknife and cut the ropes of Julie's wrists and ankles. The fact that Rene had tied her up made her sick with anger, but right now she had more important things on her mind.

"We have to go," she said, pulling on the two slightly. Still somewhat huddled together they began to make their way out. "We're going home..."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:36 pm

Julie hugged her parents back and sobbed. After just one day she'd already missed them so much. And she cried even harder when her mom said they were going home, because she'd been afraid she'd never go home again.

"W-w-we need t-to hurry," she managed to choke out, "b-before he c-comes back."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Quinn was too happy to actually have his daughter back, that he actually agreed. He really didn't want to wait for Rene, plus he was exhausted.

"Yeah," he breathed. "Let's go home."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:46 pm

The three of them quickly left. Julie didn't even spare a thought for who she was leaving, or how he'd react when he found out she was gone. All she cared about was going home.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:51 pm

When Rene returned home the house was empty. He panicked, and ran around his apartment calling Julie's name. When he didn't find her he got really angry. He began to rip up everything in sight. Tearing, breaking, destroying.

Once he stopped, he dropped to his knees.

"JJJUUUUUUULLLLLIIIIIIEEEE!!!" was all he screamed into the air, then sobbed into the carpet.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3