The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6595
=D : 3

THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Julie had gotten the uncanny ability to tell if people were lying or not from her mother, so she was pretty sure Rene was actually being genuine. Not that his honesty made this any less disturbing, what with him being not only her uncle but over twice her age.

"What do you mean by love?" she asked out of fearful curiosity. "You love me like a niece?"

She knew that there was more to it than that, and that's what really scared her.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Love! : 5676
=D : 0

THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Rene cupped Julie's face in his hands, looked into her eyes and said, "I love you the way your father loves your mother Julie."

He couldn't believe he actually had to tell her that? Didn't she understand his love for her?
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Julie flinched, but she reminded herself that she had to gain Rene's trust so she didn't pull away no matter how much she wanted to.

"But we're related," she said slowly, wondering if he really understood that, "and you're a lot older than me."

Plus she seriously doubted that he loved her like her dad loved her mom, because it's not like her dad would ever kidnap her mom.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:29 pm

"That's what makes it so much more beautiful Julie," Rene replied dreamily. "Our blood is the same, we're beautiful."

Rene still had her face in his hands, and he started to stroke it with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Julie made an involuntary noise of disgust, but tried to cover it up by quickly saying, "Oh," in a strange voice, trying to keep her expression blank, but it was hard. This was just so wrong in every possible way.

"But...you don't know me very well..." she said after taking a moment to recompose herself. "What if I do things you find out you don't like?"

She wasn't ready to just accept this twisted love from him.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:46 pm

"But that's okay," Rene told her. "We all have things we don't like about each other! But we can get over that!"

He smiled genuinely at her.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:55 pm

Julie looked away. Nothing was going to get Rene to realize his love for her made no sense. "What now then?" she asked resignedly, trying not to sound as miserable as she felt. She was just going to have to do what he wanted until he trusted her. God she hoped it wouldn't take too long.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:00 pm

"Are you hungry?" Rene asked her. "I can make something..."

He let go of her face and turned his head towards his bedroom door, as if trying to look into the kitchen. Even though you couldn't see the kitchen from his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:04 pm

"No..." Julie replied. If she ate anything she would just puke it up, she felt so sick. "I'm tired...I want to go to sleep."

What a joke. She wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

"But I don't have anything to sleep in," she added monotonously. Jeans and a button down shirt wouldn't be very comfortable. She could be home right now, wearing pajamas and sleeping in her own bed.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:07 pm

"I..." Rene started to say.

He looked around nervously. He didn't have any womens clothing to sleep in, all he had were ARGYLE SWEATERS, his own button down shirts, pajama's for men, and other stuff like that. He got off the bed and went to his dresser and pulled out a plain white t-shirt and some boxers.

"You could wear these," Rene said hopefull. "They're clean...and...I can buy you clothes..."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:13 pm

Julie took the clothes from him. "Thanks," she said even though she really didn't mean it. To her surprise he actually left the room to give her some privacy while she changed. Too bad they were so many floors up, or she could've gotten out the window.

She changed into his clothes, feeling kind of gross, and folded her own neatly. "Okay...I'm done," she called.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:01 pm

Rene came back in a smiled nervously, "That's nice, folding up your clothes nice and neatly. So," he continued. "Is it time for bed then?"
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Julie looked around the room miserably. For one stupid moment she wondered where she'd have to sleep before quickly realizing that of course Rene would make her share his bed. Sick.

"I guess," she muttered, looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:49 pm

"Okay," Rene said quietly.

He got into bed and pulled Julie in with him. He wrapped his arms tightly around her. Not tight enough to squeeze her head off and make tentacles sprout out of her neck hole, just tight enough to keep her from running away.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Julie wouldn't have been stupid enough to try and run away anyways. She cringed as he pulled her so close so that their bodies were pressed together, her back against his front. He had to be able to feel how tense she was, she thought, but if he did he didn't seem to care.

She didn't move or speak, but her eyes stayed wide open in the dark. Unable to sleep, she had hours to think about things. Her family, and how worried they must be. Her friends, and whether or not she would ever see them again. Keiran, and whether or not he was okay. She was too numb to cry anymore, so she just laid there for hours.

It had to be close to morning. She swore it was beginning to look a little bit lighter when she finally succumbed to exhaustion and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:26 pm

When Rene woke up, Julie was still asleep. He slipped out of bed quietly so he wouldn't wake her. He took a shower first, got dressed then headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. He really hope Julie liked eggs because everything else in the refrigerator was rotten.

When the eggs were all finished he brought them into the bedroom where Julie was still asleep.

"Julie," he whispered. "I made you some breakfast..."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:38 pm

Julie awoke after a short and restless sleep. In the fog of her early morning disorientation she forgot where she was and what had happened. All she knew was she wasn't in her bed and Rene was standing over her.

She made a startled noise and sat bolt upright, scrambling back against the headboard, breathing quickly and staring at Rene with wide, scared eyes.

Slowly she remembered the previous night. Heart still beating like crazy, she calmed down a little and lowered her gaze. She looked back up at him with a calmer expression.

"O-Oh," she said shakily, still breathing heavily. She looked at the breakfast he had made for her. Her stomach growled. She was pretty hungry. "Uh, okay," she said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:08 pm

Rene watched her little episode with sadness in his eyes, "I'm sorry I scared you."

He handed her the plate of eggs when she finally calmed down and sat there, looking around in his bedroom, and watching her from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Julie ate slowly, and nervously watched Rene but looked away whenever he'd look at her. She wondered if she should say something. Him being quiet scared her because she couldn't tell when he was thinking.

"Aren't you going to have any?" she asked timidly when she couldn't take the silence anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:44 pm

"No," Rene replied. "I used the last couple eggs on you. Which means," he continued. "I need to go grocery shopping..."

He looked at Julie's wrists and ankles, because if he was going to leave her alone, he'd have to tie her up again.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Julie frowned warily. "Why are you looking at me like that...?" she asked apprehensively, recoiling slightly. She set down her fork, deciding she didn't want to eat anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:19 pm

"Well," Rene said without looking into her eyes. "If I'm going to leave I'll have to tie you up again."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Julie looked back into his eyes. He had untied her when she asked before, maybe if she asked now he wouldn't tie her up. It was worth a shot, the worst she'd get was a "no."

"You...you don't have to tie me up," she said timidly. "I won't go anywhere. I promise."

But the moment she said it, she knew she had failed.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:51 pm

Who know's why Rene was such a freak, but he was.

"You liar," he shreiked. "Don't you lie to me Julie!"

He jumped up and grabbed her, then pressed her up agaisnt the wall, "Now you're going to get punished!"

He took control of her body, tied her wrists and ankles together once more, and threw her into a small closet.

"You will stay in there," he said darkly. "Until I feel that you're allowed to come back out."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Julie was understandably shocked and terrified at Rene's violent outburst. Her heart felt like it was going to pound out of her chest the whole time he yelled at her and tied her up. She cried out and even tried to apologize just so that he would stop, but it was no use.

She looked up at him fearfully from inside the closet. Then he closed the door and she was trapped in the small, cramped darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]   THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THAT'S WHAT I'D HAVE ON MY FARM, NAKED MEN. [Julie, and maybe some other people later on.]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next