The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Athair Ar Nearmh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

Love! : 5498
=D : 0

Athair Ar Nearmh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:22 pm

"Don't lllliiiieeee," Eli teased. "I can see it, I'm sure you do, somewhere in there." Eli gently poked Gage in the chest. "You're so cute."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5868

PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:31 pm

"Back off," Gage said, slapping Eli's hand away. "And for your information, I never lie." That was a lie.
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:10 am

"You just lied right now," Eli teased. "Silly cutie." He smiled and thrusts his hands out into the air like he was an airplane, whatever that is, and ran around in circles for a little bit, then he stopped and came back to Gage. "Gage," he said. "I love you!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5868

PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:10 am

As soon as Eli started acting like an airplane, Gage decided he'd had enough and without a single word, flew off into the sky, wondering why he hadn't just done that in the first place. This fucking idiot wasn't worth another second of his time.
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:11 am

Eli pouted up at his new friend as he flew away. Oh well, maybe he'll see him again some other day, which he would. Very Happy

Eli shrugged it off and started playing with his shadow, Amalthea's shadow, and Amalthea.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Athair Ar Nearmh
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Froom Valley-
Jump to: