The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Athair Ar Nearmh

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

Love! : 5497
=D : 0

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Eli was out in Froom today because he wanted to enjoy the weather. He loved being outside, especially during warm weather like this. A slight breeze blew and picked up his bangs. He smiled and started playing with his shadow. Eventually he made it into a clio, a black clio that had the same body and hair as Eli. Just no face and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5867

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Gage was out in Froom for some alone-time. Even though he loved spending time with Christine, he still liked the occasional alone time. Once he reached Froom, he floated down from the sky and perched himself on a tree branch. He managed to get as comfortable as one can get on a tree branch. Even though it would probably be more comfortable to lay on the ground, up here clio were less likely to bother him (or so he thought,)
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Eli, Amalthea, and ShadowEli walked around Froom for a little while longer, but stopped when Eli found himself under a tree and looking up at a clio perched on a branch.

"Hi stranger!" he called. "What are you doing up there in that tree?"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:41 pm

Gage opened his eyes in annoyance. He'd been trying to fall asleep. At first he tried just ignoring the annoying clio, but the annoying clio didn't give up. He just kept on talking to him. Gage rolled his eyes. "Fuck off," he told the annoying clio down below. Hopefully that would get rid of him.
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Eli's brows furrowed and he frowned, he crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his head to the side. "Now that's not very nice," he lectured. "You should be more polite!" He grinned, "Like meee!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Gage jumped out of the tree, landed in front of the annoying clio, and glared down at him. He was a good half a foot taller than him. "The fucks your problem?" he demanded. Apparently Gage is in a bad mood today. "Can't you see I want to be alone right now? You're making it pretty fucking difficult for me to relax."
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Eli grinned up at the taller clio and giggled, "You're cute." He stood on his tippy toes, to look at the angry clio's face closer, his shadowself did the same, "Oh yeah," he said. "Deffinetly. My name is Eli! What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:59 pm

Gage's angry expression vanished. He stared at Eli with a raised eyebrow in a kind of "ooooooookay then" sort of way. A guy just called him cute. That was kind of unusual. Kind of flattering in a weird way, not that he'd ever admit that out loud, though also kind of creepy. "Uh...Gage," he replied slowly, taking a step back so that Eli wasn't all up in his face.
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:01 pm

"It's nice to meet you Gage!" Eli said while thrusting out his hand for Gage to shake. "My name is Eli!" He giggled, "Wait I already told you that!" We'll just say that Gage relunctecly took Eli's hand and shook it, the whole time Eli's shadowself moved in the same way Eli did, even shaking a hand that wasn't there. "So you're in Froom today?" he asked. "How come?" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:09 pm

"To be alone...and relax," Gage replied in a slightly irritated voice. Of course he could tell that Eli wasn't the brightest crayon in the box and probably wouldn't get the hint and leave like he wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:13 pm

"That's cool Gage," replied Eli. "I came here because I love warm weather!" Eli and ShadowEli both threw their heads back and spread out the arms and spun around for a couple seconds. But then they had to stop because Eli go dizzy. "Hahaha," he giggled. "Spinning is fun! You should spin too!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:19 pm

"Yeah...no," Gage replied, shaking his head. "And you should never do that again."
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:21 pm

Eli tilted his head to the side, "Why not?" He smiled. "Does it make you nervous? Sometimes I do things that makes my sister nervous."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:25 pm

"No, it doesn't make me nervous," Gage replied, rolling his eyes. "It just makes me feel really, really sad for you."
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:30 pm

"Why would you feel sad for me?" Eli asked, tilting his head again. "I think I'm probably the happiest clio in all of Amelia!" He smiled brightly at Gage, "You shouldn't be such a Grumpy Gus!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:38 pm

"You shouldn't be such a fucking moron," Gage retorted. "'Sides, I'm plenty happy, when I'm not being annoyed by clio like you."
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:57 am

"Pssh," Eli replied, while waving Gage away with his hand. "I'm not a moron!" He smiled at Gage, "My sister says I have no common sense is all, but I can solve many problems!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:29 pm

"Well, you kinda act like a moron," Gage told him. "You remind me a lot of my older sister, in fact. And she's a moron. Although, she has no common sense, nor can she solve any problems whatsoever, so you just might be smarter than her."
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:33 pm

"You're really mean," Eli replied absentmindedly. "I would never talk about my sister that way." He cracked his kunckles and put his hands behind his head, "I bet you she's not that dumb. Does she need daipers? Can she eat? Does she need a caretaker? I had a greatgrandpa like that."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:42 pm

"Really? Did you?" Gage asked with sarcastic interest. Then seriously, "But no to all those questions. But just the fact that he greatest accomplishments are that she can eat and doesn't need diapers kind of tells you something. But she's getting married, so she's someone else's problem now."
Back to top Go down
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:48 pm

"I bet you she's not a problem," Eli replied wanting to stick up for somebody he didn't even know. "And I bet you that person who she's gonna marry doesn't think she'd a problem either."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:51 pm

"Well obviously, otherwise he wouldn't be marrying her," Gage replied, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alecis
Admin
Alecis

Love! : 5753
=D : 1

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Eli totally reminds me of Seven. If he wasn't like, old, now, they should have totally gotten together.

xD
Back to top Go down
http://theameliaforum.forumakers.com
Eli
Bean Licker
Eli

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Eli smiled again, "I bet you love your sister." His smile turned mischievous. "I'm sure you do."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:12 pm

"Believe it or not, I really...don't," Gage replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Athair Ar Nearmh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athair Ar Nearmh   Athair Ar Nearmh Empty

Back to top Go down

Athair Ar Nearmh
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Froom Valley-
Jump to: