The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i hate josh groban

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

Love! : 5558
=D : 0

i hate josh groban - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i hate josh groban   i hate josh groban - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:03 pm

"Yeah, I guess they can be funny. Weed does that to you," he replied. "And sorry, man. Did it happen recently?" He didn't mean to intrude on the guy's life or whatever, but he was curious and he was casual about it, and he knew that if Keiran got sad about it, he'd change the subject. It was all good.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6077

PostSubject: Re: i hate josh groban   i hate josh groban - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:45 pm

"Yeah," Keiran replied. "A few months ago actually." He wasn't going to tell Leif why, not now anyway. Maybe if they became friends he could tell him more about his crazy life. "So you said you just bought your new house right? Is it hard? How do you get money to buy food and other things?"
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: i hate josh groban   i hate josh groban - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:02 pm

Leif would have asked more and tried to talk to him some more, but he changed the subject so Leif didn't bother. "It's not too hard. My parents don't really use their money for anything but drugs and to keep the house, so they've always been pretty good when it comes to letting me borrow some. I had a steady job for a while, and I'm looking for one now. I'm pretty good at saving money, and that's what it comes down to." He blinked after noticing everything he said. "Wow, that was a ramble and a half. Sorry." He laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i hate josh groban   i hate josh groban - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Keiran laughed too and said, "It's alright, I ramble sometimes too." He absentmindedly ran a hand through his hair and said, "When me and Julie get our own place I'll get a job on Annerb with my father. Hey, maybe I could talk to my Dad and get you a job too?"
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: i hate josh groban   i hate josh groban - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:25 pm

"That'd be awesome," he said. "I was figuring something like a coffee shop or a restaurant, but I'd love to work on Annerb. It'd be close and fun. 'Specially if I'd be working for your dad. If he's half as cool as you, it should be enjoyable." He smiled and nodded, sticking his hand in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i hate josh groban   i hate josh groban - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:34 pm

Keiran couldn't help but laugh when Leif called him cool. He thought his dad was pretty cool too though, but he never actually thought he himself was cool. "My Dad enjoys working on the farm," he said. "It was funny, according to him he use to be a 'pale wimp' but now he's a 'tan muscle man'." He laughed. (He had did those finger quotes whenever he said those things.) "But I don't think I'll get tan, I think I'll just get sunburnt."
Back to top Go down
Leif
Pie Brains
Leif

PostSubject: Re: i hate josh groban   i hate josh groban - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:43 pm

"Well as long as you wear sunblock, you shouldn't get burnt." He laughed a little. "Or you could wear one of those huge floppy hats." He imagined Keiran in one and laughed a little more. "At least it'll block the sun."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: i hate josh groban   i hate josh groban - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:47 pm

Keiran imagined himself in one of those floppy big hats too and laughed, "I'd look rediculous."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i hate josh groban   i hate josh groban - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i hate josh groban
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2