The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!

Go down 
+3
Quinn
Lumi
Christine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Love! : 6110
=D : 0

Character sheet
About your character::

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Quinn reached up to his head and took out the big glob of chip dip in his hair. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all. He grabbed a handful of his own cake and threw it at his wife.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

Love! : 6180
=D : 3

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Keegan took the huge empty punch bowl off of his head, and was giving Gage the death stare. He grabbed a huge handful of ice cream, and somehow managed to stuff it down Gage's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Lumi
Do You Like Beans?
Lumi

Love! : 5956
=D : 4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Lumi laughed at the glob of chip dip on Quinn's head. If they were having dinner at home and this happened she'd probably be angry, but since it was a birthday party it was okay and fun.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

Love! : 6112

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:57 pm

LQ was having less of a good time than almost everyone else, so he just glared at his little brothers who were giggling annoyingly and throwing bits of cake at him.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5880

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:59 pm

Gage merely laughed at Keegan's attempts to discourage him (even though the icecream was damn cold) and just made another gust of wind blow through, blowing the tablecloth up, knocking all the food off the table (effectively ending the food fight.) The end result was the food covered tablecloth draped over Keegan, covering him completely.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Now Keegan was really mad.

"You stupid asshole!" he yelled when he threw the table cloth off of him. "I'm going to kill you!"

That's when he jumped on top of Gage and the two started throwing punches and and rolling around trying to kill each other.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Love! : 5835

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Christine screamed when he brother and her friend started fighting. She didn't know what to do, she was actually kind of scared.

"Stop them Daddy!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:12 pm

"Quinn get your brother," Quinn ordered his son.

The two of them went the to the idiots fighting on the floor, Quinn took control of Gage's body, and LQuinn took a hold of Keegan.

"What's wrong with you Keegan?" he asked, letting go to the control over Gage.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:14 pm

Keegan pulled away from his brother and stood there.

"All that asshole wants is to get into Christine's pants," he said to his father.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:20 pm

"That's not true!" Gage exclaimed defensively. Now he was mad. Everyone had just been having a good time, the only one who had a problem was Keegan. He glared at Keegan. "How would you know what I want!?"
Back to top Go down
Lumi
Do You Like Beans?
Lumi

Love! : 5956
=D : 4

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:22 pm

This argument wasn't going in a kid-friendly direction, so Lumi had to drag Cedric and Dorian away, while they both chanted "Fight! Fight!"

Julie and LQ stayed to watch because they knew this would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:29 pm

"Because I know what kind of guy you are," Keegan yelled. "All you want is to get drunk, party, and have sex." He kept yelling, "My sister is too immature for the shit you want to do with her! What you've probably already have done with her!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:33 pm

"Drinking, partying and sex," Gage repeated, mocking thoughtfulness. "That's weird, Keegan, because I think I happen to remember you doing all three at my house the other day." He was referring, of course, to the party he'd thrown a while back, back before he met Christine.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:36 pm

"You did what at a party?!" Quinn asked. "With Kai?! When?! What?! You are in huge trouble now Keegan!"
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:38 pm

"Julie and Quinn were there too!" Keegan squeaked loudly.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

Love! : 6112

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:43 pm

LQ and Julie kind of flinched and glared at Keegan. But then they sort of recoiled when their dad turned and looked at the incredulously.

"Whoa, okay, we were there, but we didn't drink or have sex!" LQ exclaimed defensively.

Julie, on the other hand, looked around. "Um...What? Okay, coming Mom!" she yelled, pretending that her mom had been calling for her. She turned around to try and escape this awful situation.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:49 pm

"Stop right there young lady," Quinn said, making Julie stop. "I want you all to tell me about this party, Christine, you leave, Gage, you stay. All of you now, tell me."

(Christine left.)
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:57 pm

"Weeeeell," Gage started out. "I threw a party at my house, aaaaand a bunch of clio showed up."

"I went with Keiran and Lily," Julie said. "We didn't do anything, we just talked to some people, and then me and Keiran left. Lily stayed to hang out with Gage. Quinn went with Mewbry and they just hung out with Mewbry's brother and her brother's girlfriend. Keegan....um, well..."

"Got drunk and did Kai in the guest bedroom," Gage finished, miraculously keeping a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:05 pm

Quinn blinked at the four kids, but focused mostly on Keegan.

"Quinn, Julie, Gage, you guys can go now," he said, "Keegan stay in here with me."

Once the three left, Quinn went through a ton of lecturing, yelling, disappointed looks, and all of that other great stuff, until finally grounding Keegan for a month and kicking him out of the room they were in. Quinn sighed, shook his head, and started cleaning up the dining area.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:09 pm

"Godammit," Keegan yelled when he got to the rest of the older kids. He looked at Julie, "I have sex with my boyfriend and drink at a party and get grounded for a month. You have sex with some random ass stranger and get knocked up and nothing happens to you at all!"
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6616

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:16 pm

Julie stared at him incredulously. "Nothing happened to me at all?" she exclaimed. "Not only do I have to spend the next five months getting fat, and then push a live clio out of my body, but then I get to spend at least the next sixteen years raising a kid. You get grounded for a month. Which would you prefer, Keegan?"
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:23 pm

"Whatever," Keegan said. "Just whatever."

He threw his hands into the air like his dad did and stormed off to sulk.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Now that everything seemed to calm down, Christine took Gage aside.

"I'm sorry my family is so crazy," she told him. "And I'm sorry my brother is such a jerk."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:30 pm

"That's okay, my family is pretty crazy too," Gage replied. As I said before, he didn't care what her family thought of him, as long as she liked him. "And I can deal with your brother being a jerk. Besides, this was really fun. This party."
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:15 am

Christine smiled, "Well I'm glad you had fun."

She couldn't help but start giggling a little at Gage because he looked so goofy with the cake on his face. She reached up, wiped some off of his face and licked it off her finger.

"I hope Keegan didn't hurt you too much," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next