The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!

Go down 
+3
Quinn
Lumi
Christine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6616
=D : 3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:22 am

"Yeah, we've met before," Julie replied, looking up from her book. "His best friend was the one who knocked me up." She smiled in a kind of sarcastically sweet way. She wasn't trying to be rude to Gage or anything, she was just kind of joking around a little, even though there wasn't really anything funny about it.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5880
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:26 am

"Yeah. I was there when they met," Gage confirmed. Thoughtfully he added, "Er...So I've been told. I actually don't remember a minute of that night."
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Love! : 5835

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:29 am

"Does that mean you were drunk?" Christine asked him, "I want to get drunk some day, we should go to the club together soon."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Gage smirked when he saw the somewhat incredulous look on Julie's face as Christine basically asked Gage to get her drunk. But then she just kind of got over it and went back to reading her book.

"Sure, if you want," Gage replied, shrugging. "Just to warn you though, if you get hammered your first time drinking, you're gonna get sick."
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:40 pm

"Yeah," Christine replied. "I'll be okay, my Daddy will be mad but he'd still take care of me."

She intertwined her fingers with his, and they walked over to the railing of the boat and watched the water go by.

"So," she started. "What do you think of my family?"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:45 pm

"They seem pretty cool," Gage replied. This was the only family he knew that was as ridiculously big as his, so he didn't think they were weird or anything. "Other than the fact that your dad and brother hate me." He smiled to show that he didn't really care what they thought of him.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:51 pm

"My father hates every boy that isn't his son," Christine told him. "Well, except for Keegan's boyfriend, he doesn't mind him too much." She giggled a little then looked up at Gage, "I'm so glad you came today."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:56 pm

Gage looked down at Christine. "So am I," he said quietly. He noticed how she was leaning up towards him ever so slightly and his heart started to pound quicker. He started to lean down just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:05 pm

Christine's heart was beating faster too, and she wasn't quite sure why. She straightened up and started to stand on her tippie toes because she was so short. Their faces were inches apart when she heard her mother call her name. She pulled away instantly, blushed insanely and quickly darted off to her mothers voice. When she reached her mom she told her that it was time for dinner. So she ran back to Gage to tell him.

"It's dinner time!" she told him.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Gage could literally feel Christine's breath on his face. They were so close, and then...nothing. Christine just ran off, and nothing had happened. How disappointing. D:

Quote :
"It's dinner time!"

"Oh. Okay," Gage said flatly, trying not to sound too disappointed. "What're we having?"
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:19 pm

"My most favorite dinner ever," Christine told him. "Lobster! But," she continued. "If you don't like lobster I'm pretty sure there's roast beef too."

What a weird combination, lobster and roast beef. She wasn't sure how to lead him to the dining area because of the little moment they just had, so she motioned him to come along.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:25 pm

Gage followed her to the dining area. "I guess I'll have lobster," he decided, since...he liked lobster better than roast beef.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:34 pm

"Good," Christine replied. "You have good taste."

Once the whole family and Gage were seated, they all started piling food on their plates, some more than others. *cough*Julie*cough*
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

Love! : 6180

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Keegan was actually quite proud of his roast beef. He was a good cook, and being a good brother, he even cooked something LQ would like, but we don't know what that is so whatever it is LQ will eat it because he likes it. Since he made the roast beef, that's what he got instead. Every once and a while, he'd glare at Gage from the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:41 pm

Every time Keegan would glare at Gage from the corner of his eye, Gage would smile and sometimes even wave. It was fun to irritate this guy.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Love! : 6110

Character sheet
About your character::

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Soon everybody was done eating, so that meant it's cake time! Keegan and him had made a big cake for Christine, so they both had to get up and get it. Then they came back singing 'Happy Birthday' with a big layered cake with white frosting. Everybody joined in the the song and when it was over Christine blew out her candles and everybody cheered. Since Christine was a terrible cutter like Brenna, Quinn cut the cake. He gave the first piece to Christine, kissed her on the head, and said, "Happy birthday baby doll!"
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:49 pm

Then everybody had their own piece of cake and started eating. Christine grinned all mischievous-like because she was feeling mischievous. She dipped her finger into the frosting, got a huge glob of it, got Gage's attention, and wiped it on his nose.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Gage wiped the frosting off his nose. He looked at Christine and smirked. He grabbed his entire piece of cake and smooshed it into her face.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Christine had a shocked look on her face and she just sat there for a little bit. Then she got this fake angry look on her face, grabbed her piece of cake and smooshed it into Gage's face.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Gage grabbed a handful of icecream and went to throw it at Christine, but then changed his mind halfway through. He purposely missed Christine, and hit Keegan in the side of the head instead. The glob of ice cream clung to his face for a second, and then slowly slid off, leaving a trail of sticky melted icecream all over his face.

"Oops!" he yelled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

Love! : 6180

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Keegan was pissed. That's when he took the whole rest of the cake walked it over to Gage, and smashed it all into Gage's body. Now he felt much better.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Love! : 6110

Character sheet
About your character::

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Quinn sat there in shock, this was going to get worse. Then he turned to the sound of some giggling, and saw cake flying around one hitting Julie, and the other hitting Lumi. The source of these pieces were from the little twins.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:23 pm

Gage stood up, covered in cake. He wasn't pissed like Keegan, he was having a good time. Still, he wasn't going to just take that. So he smirked, and created a gust of wind that made a nearby bowl of punch fly up into the air, splattering everyone in the vicinity with drops of punch, and landing upside down on Keegan's head.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6616

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Julie let out a little yell and looked around when she suddenly got hit with pieces of cake, and looked around for the source. "You little brats!" she snarled at the little twins. She slammed her hand down on the handle of a spoon sticking out of the chip dip, inadvertently flinging a big gob of chip dip at her dad.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:38 pm

Christine was so excited, look at what she started! This was awesome. She started laughed then grabbed more cake and threw it at her little brothers. Who in turn threw more cake, this time hitting their big brother Quinn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T  REALLY HERE YET! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! EVEN THOUGHT IT ISN'T REALLY HERE YET!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next