The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

Love! : 6089
=D : 0

HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.   HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:23 pm

LQ closed his eyes as they kissed, and everything kind of dissolved around them. When the kiss ended he (reluctantly) pulled away and looked back into Mewbry's eyes.

"...Wow," he breathed. Feeling slightly euphoric with a strange mix of nervousness he asked another silly question, "Um...does this mean you want to go out with me?"

Please don't say no please say yes please don't say no.
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

Love! : 5768

PostSubject: Re: HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.   HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Mewbry answered with another question, "Does that mean you're asking me out?" She really hoped he said yes. She would love to go out with him. She couldn't wait to kiss him some more.

(For a first time kisser, he was really good. GO QUINN)
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.   HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:33 pm

"Um," LQ hesitated. "If you're answer is yes, then yes, I'm asking you out. If you're answer is no then...I'm... just kidding..." He said slowly. He cleared his throat a little. "So, what's your answer?"
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

PostSubject: Re: HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.   HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:36 pm

He was so cute!

Mewbry nodded, the smile still on her face. "Of course I'd say yes, silly. Who could pass someone as cute as you are up? And you know, you've got that kissing thing too. If you wouldn't mind... I'd like to kiss you again."

Before waiting for an answer she leaned in to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.   HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:41 pm

This time LQ was prepared enough to actually kiss her back. He put his arms around her and pulled her clossseeee. The kiss lasted much longer this time; it was really kind of romantic, standing shoulder-deep in the lake, arms wrapped around each other. The sun was setting behind them to complete the picture perfectness. It was like a movie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

PostSubject: Re: HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.   HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:45 pm

When the two finally pulled apart, it was Mewbry that was surprised. Who knew he had that stored in his awkward little body? Her eyes were wide, but in a good sort of way. She was happily surprised.

"You're a really good kisser," she breathed to him, keeping their faces close.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.   HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:50 pm

LQ blushed a teeny tiny bit. "I've never kissed anyone before," he admitted, for some reason. He was also pleasantly surprised, but not at how good at kissing Mew was. He was pleasantly surprised at her compliment. Though he was pleasantly unsurprised at Mewbry's kissing skills.
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

PostSubject: Re: HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.   HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:55 pm

Mewbry was also surprised at this, though she wouldn't have been a few minutes ago. He was just... a natural kisser? then, she guessed to herself though it sounded weird.

"I'm your first?" she asked excitedly. She had kissed her share of boys before, but she liked the fact that she was Quinn's first kiss. "That kind of... makes me want to kiss you more," she admitted, laughing a little at herself.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.   HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:59 pm

LQ smiled a little. "Not as much as I want to kiss you," he told her, leaning in a stealing a light kiss. "I can't believe what I've been missing," he said somewhat jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

PostSubject: Re: HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.   HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Mewbry and Quinn were hormonal teenagers who had just discovered that they both liked each other. They were also hormonal teenagers that were alone in a pretty pond surrounded by a pretty sunset. Because of this, Mewbry grabbed Quinn's hands and led him to the shore.

When they reached it, she sat down and motioned him to sit next to her. When he did she leaned over, put her hand behind his head, and brought his lips to hers.

After your first kiss must come your first make out. And what a better time to do it then during a purty sunset?
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.   HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Quinn's eyes widened for a moment as Mewbry shoved her tongue in his mouth started to make out with him. Then they closed as he started to get really get into it.

As his already crazy hormones started going crazier, he gently (and somewhat hesitantly, not sure if he was allowed) put his hands on her body and started to trace them along her curves.

I think LQ finally found his natural talent. xD
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

PostSubject: Re: HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.   HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:33 pm

She shivered a little as Quinn got more into it and found a rhythm. His hands were gentle but sure, something that struck Mewbry as strange. You would think he would be feeling awkward, now of all times.

But those thoughts were quickly tossed away as they continued kissing.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.   HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:56 pm

They new couple continued their romantic sort of first date until it got dark and they both reluctantly had to leave.

Even though he didn't want to leave, LQ left feeling more happy than he had in years.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.   HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HEARTY BEANS COME FROM SPARTA.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2