The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I LIKE BEANS, AND I LIKE PIE, AND I LIKE BEANPIE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keegan
=B
Keegan

Love! : 6128
=D : 3

I LIKE BEANS, AND I LIKE PIE, AND I LIKE BEANPIE Empty
PostSubject: I LIKE BEANS, AND I LIKE PIE, AND I LIKE BEANPIE   I LIKE BEANS, AND I LIKE PIE, AND I LIKE BEANPIE EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:03 am

Keegan and Katsa made their way throughout Amelia until they found themselves in the woods of Happy. This would certaintly be a happy night, until Keegan woke up and remembered everything the next day.

So anyway, they hid behind some trees and bushes and stuff, and dropped to the ground. Keegan was on top, kissing like he did when he was going crazy with Kai. xD
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

Love! : 5644
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: I LIKE BEANS, AND I LIKE PIE, AND I LIKE BEANPIE   I LIKE BEANS, AND I LIKE PIE, AND I LIKE BEANPIE EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:07 am

Keegan and Katsa quickly made their way to the woods of happy where they dropped to the ground in a soft patch of grass, behind some bushes. If they would have been paying attention to the scenery around them, and not just each other, they might have noticed how pretty everything in the woods looked at night under the star and moon light that shone through the trees.

But like I said, they were too caught up in each other so they didn't notice any of that. They were on the ground, heavily making out, when Katsa started pulling off Keegan's shirt. She slipped it off easily, considering the fact that she was a virgin, and continued kissing him like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I LIKE BEANS, AND I LIKE PIE, AND I LIKE BEANPIE   I LIKE BEANS, AND I LIKE PIE, AND I LIKE BEANPIE EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:32 am

Now that Keegan's shirt was off, it was Katsa's turn to get her's off. He pulled away from her kisses for a moment so he could take her shirt off. Then he got back on top and started kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

Love! : 5644
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: I LIKE BEANS, AND I LIKE PIE, AND I LIKE BEANPIE   I LIKE BEANS, AND I LIKE PIE, AND I LIKE BEANPIE EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:40 am

Katsa had been wearing one of those tanktops that had the bra built in so unlucky for Keegan, Katsa's top was totally bare.

After their shirts were off, the rest of their clothes followed suit. Soon they were two naked Ughdarrarians having straight doggy style sex in the middle of the woods of happy.

Afterwards, the two lay together in the grass, holding each other to keep warm and watching the shadows that danced off the leaves in the moonlight. It was romantic to Katsa, who had no idea that Keegan was gay. It was probably romantic to Keegan too, because he was too drunk to even know that he was gay.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: I LIKE BEANS, AND I LIKE PIE, AND I LIKE BEANPIE   I LIKE BEANS, AND I LIKE PIE, AND I LIKE BEANPIE EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:59 am

Yes, it was romantic to Keegan, because he was so drunk he forgot that he was gay. Soon enough the two got dressed and walked home together. Good thing they both lived in Ughdarras.

Katsa wouldn't wake up regretting anything tomorrow. But Keegan would wake up regretting the whole damn night.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I LIKE BEANS, AND I LIKE PIE, AND I LIKE BEANPIE   I LIKE BEANS, AND I LIKE PIE, AND I LIKE BEANPIE Empty

Back to top Go down

I LIKE BEANS, AND I LIKE PIE, AND I LIKE BEANPIE
Page 1 of 1