The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're married now, ain't it grand?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

Love! : 5645
=D : 0

We're married now, ain't it grand? Empty
PostSubject: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Chloe Wright had the best life ever. She was now happily married to her lover and best friend, Teagan Wright. They'd had a nice outdoor wedding. Claire had apologized to Chloe and they made up, so Chloe made Claire her maid of honor. It was one of the happiest days of Chloe's life. By the time they got to the "I do's" she'd been crying tears of pure happiness.

Then it was off to the honeymoon! They went to Bunni's Island Paradise, cuz that's the only honeymoonish place in Amelia atm. They spent the majority of the time making love, and the rest of the time doing romantic things like cruises and stuff.

And that wasn't all. Chloe got herself a job! Shocker, I know. She became a chef at the Kiborante. That's right, our little Chloe who used to burn salad, was now a professional chef. With Teagan's encouragement and support, she had practiced and practiced and gotten really good at cooking. That's one thing she loved about her Teagan. He never gave up on her.

Life was good nowadays. Chloe had the day off, so she was cooking up a big dinner for Teagan, who was going to be home from workin' on the farm soon. Since she had been home alone all day, she had time to make an extravagant three course meal, including salads, a main course (chicken parmigiana,) and desert (chocolate pie.) Maybe the fact that she could cook such delicious meals was the reason that her pants had been feeling a little tight lately. Hm.

Suddenly she heard the door open. "Teagan's home!" she cheered, running to go greet him with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

Love! : 5592

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Teagan had a good farm day. He sold some cows, (not for food because none of my farmers sell their animals for food) he sold lots of veggies because people liked the veggies he grew, helped out at Roburts farm some, and then returned home with flowers for his Chloe monster. :3

When he got home, he was greeted the usual way his wife greeted him. An excited squeal and/or exclamation, and a kiss. "Hi my Chloe baby!" he said, hugging her tightly. "I brought you some flowers!"

He probably brought her a gift of some sort everyday. xD
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:51 pm

Chloe gasped in surprise. Even though he brought her home a present every day, she was still pleasantly surprised every. Single. Time. "Oh Teagan, they're beautiful!" she exclaimed, taking the flowers. She breathed in deeply, enjoying their scent. They were nice smelling flowers. "I'll go put them in a vase."

She turned around to go into the kitchen to fill a vase with water. "Come look at what I made you for dinner!" she urged him as she skipped into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:57 pm

Teagan followed her into the kitchen, checking out her ass as he went. Just because they were married didn't mean he couldn't check her out like they weren't. xD

When he entered the kitchen, he was greeted by a million good smells at once. Not only was she beautiful, good in bed, amazing to be with, and always cheerful, she was a brilliant cook. God, how he loved his Chloe so much, she was perfect. :3

"It all looks and smells great," he said. "Come here." He grabbed her and smothered her face in kisses, they could never keep their hands off each other longer than a couple minutes. xD
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Chloe squealed when he grabbed her, but then she quickly, wrapped her arms around him and they made out right there in the kitchen. "I love you Teaganbug," she said with a grin. They sat down together at the table and started on the salad's.

"Oh my god, I've been eating so much lately," Chloe commented after devouring her salad. "Teagan, do you think I'm getting fat?"
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Come to think of it, she is getting a little chubby, Teagan thought. The more he looked at her though, the more the chubbyness seemed like... "When was the last time you had your period?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:14 pm

What a weird question. Then again Teagan was a weird guy, so Chloe didn't bother getting too weirded out. "I dunno," she shrugged. "I'm always irregular so I don't bother keeping track. Why?" She seriously had no idea what Teagan was getting at. As always, she was very slow on the uptake.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:35 pm

"Well," Teagan replied. "Don't take this the wrong way," He cleared his throat and tired to say it the most gentlest way ever. "You've been eating a lot and...you have been gaining some weight but maybe...you're pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Chloe was so surprised she spit out her drink. Thankfully she turned her head so that she didn't get juice all over Teagan. She coughed a few times, then recomposed herself. "You think I'm pregnant!?" she exclaimed in a weak voice, her eyes huge.

Well, it was a possibility. Her and Teagan had sex all the time. Sex leads to pregnancy, even Chloe knew that. But she never got any morning sickness or mood swings or anything like that. But if she was pregnant...Holy crap. Her whole life had just changed.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:53 pm

"It's very possible," Teagan replied, still staying cautious. "We do have sex a lot...and I've heard that not all women get morning sickness."
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:59 pm

Chloe stared blankly ahead for a long time. I'm assuming that Teagan waited patiently for her to let this sink in. This could potentially be HUGE. It wasn't that she didn't want to have Teagan's children, it was just so...unexpected. She definitely hadn't planned for this. But it's not like she hadn't planned against it. It wasn't like she didn't love kids. It wasn't like she wouldn't love to have a family with Teagan.

She slowly turned to him. "We should go to the doctor's..." she said slowly. She needed to know if this was real or not.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:08 pm

"Alright," Teagan replied. "Would you like to go now or after we're done eating?" He actually hoped that she was pregnant. That would be great, then their family would be complete. :]
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:15 pm

"Let's go now," Chloe decided. She was way to anxious and curious now to finish eating. They got up and she took Teagan's hand. She was nervous, really nervous. But whether she was nervous about finding out she was pregnant or finding out she wasn't, she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Teagan and Chloe headed off to the local doctor. He was a pretty good doctor, since he was basically one the of the only doctors on Annerb. Well there were others, I guess, I dunno. xD

Anyway, the got there, and were now waiting in a room for the doctor to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:41 pm

The doctor came in and Chloe and Teagan explained why they were here. So the doctor did his little examination and then stepped back to give the anxious couple the news. "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Wright, you're having a baby!"

Chloe gasped and covered her mouth, and then turned to Teagan. "Teagan, did you hear that?" she exclaimed, a flood of excitement and happiness washing away any anxiety she had felt before. "We're having a baby!" She flung her arms around him and held him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:49 pm

Teagan was so shocked from the amazing news that he couldn't even hug Chloe back at the moment. But eventually he hugged her back, squeezing. "This..." he said. "Is amazing!" They held each other like that for a long time, the doctor smiling at them, patiently. After their embrace ended Teagan turned to the doctor and shook his hand eagerly, "Thank you doc! This is...this is the best news ever!"
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:55 pm

The doctor smiled and explained more to the happy couple, like how Chloe was about four months along, and all the things she could eat and do while she was pregnant, and so on and so forth. Once he was done, they thanked him again and left.

"Teagan," Chloe sighed, each syllable coated with happy. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:09 am

Teagan smiled, "I love you too Chloebean." He turned to her and kissed her a million times. He was also just as happy as Chloe, and he hoped they were going to have a little boy. He kissed her again, "What do you think it'll be? Boy or girl?"
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:14 am

"Oooh, I don't know!" Chloe squealed, bouncing with excitement. "It'll be a surprise! Oooh!" She was just so excited she couldn't contain it all. "I can't wait to tell everyone!" She twirled around in a circle happily, before retaking her position right next to Teagan.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:27 am

"I hope it'll be a boy," Teagan replied. "Maybe he'll work on the farm with me." He smiled, "Well a girl could work too, but I think a boy would much rather do it."
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:41 am

"Yeah, but if we have a girl we can dress her up in cuuuute outfits," Chloe said. She would love to have a girl to dress up. She'd be like a lil doll, only cuter and alive. Then again she could dress a boy up in cute outfits too, but she wasn't sure Teagan would be too thrilled with that idea.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:00 am

Teagan laughed, "Well if it's a boy I'm sure you could dress him up in cute boy outfits." Like little sailor outfits and stuff. xD

Now they were home and walking up the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:04 am

Chloe smiled. "You're right, I can!" she agreed. Girl outfits were just so much cuter than boy outfits though. xD "We'll get to teach him or her how to do stuff, Teaganbug. We'll get to name them, and then give them dozens of adorable nicknames. We'll get to hear their first words and see their first steps!" Oh she was so excited. Oh. Oh.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:33 am

"We should start buying a crib and stuff right away," Teagan said. "Oh wait, I should build the crib!"
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:36 am

"Oooh, you should!" Chloe agreed. "And we can turn the upstairs guest room into a nursery! Oh, just think of how perfect everything we'll be!" The perfect lil family. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? Empty

Back to top Go down

We're married now, ain't it grand?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Naomih Sea :: The Island of Annerb-
Jump to: