The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're married now, ain't it grand?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

Love! : 5563
=D : 0

We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:55 am

"The room should be green," Teagan said. "And it shouldn't be an ugly boring green, nor should it be a bright green...just some sort of green color."
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

Love! : 5616

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:00 am

"A pretty green?" Chloe clarified. "That makes sense. Green can work for a boy or for a girl." She smiled. "Who do you think he or she will look more like?"
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:20 am

"I think she'll look like me if she's a girl," Teagan replied. "And he'll look like you if he's a boy." He had no idea why he said that, and he might have confused his wife, but I dunno, he just felt that way. xD
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:28 am

"Ew, I hope we don't have a manly girl or a girly boy," Chloe replied, scrunching up her nose cutely. She was kidding, of course. She knew what Teagan really meant, though even if they did have an androgynous child, she would still love it just the same. She smiled. "You know Teaganbug, you're gonna be a really, really good dad."
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:00 pm

"You think so?" Teagan asked, really liking that comment. "Well Chloeflower, I think you'll make a really good Mom." He put his arm around her, kissed her, and since I think they started walking up their driveway a long time ago, they both sat on one of those porch swing thingys on the front porch.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Chloe smiled and laid her head down on Teagan's shoulder. "Will you still think I'm pretty when I get all big?" she asked him. She was sure he would. After all, Teagan was attracted to everything.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:19 pm

"Chloe," Teagan replied. "You could gain 200 pounds from just eating a lot, and I'd still think you're the most beautiful clio in all of Amelia."
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Chloe laughed. "That'll never happen," she assured him. She may eat a lot (not like insanely a lot,) but she always made sure to get plenty of exercise. Of course now that she was pregnant she was supposed to get fat, but afterwords she would get her figure back.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:34 pm

"Would you still think I'm handsome if I gained 200 pounds?" Teagan asked her.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:43 pm

Chloe giggled. "You'd be all soft and squishy!" she exclaimed. "Yes, you'd still be the most handsome man ever...only squishier." She pinched his belly and made a :3 face.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:53 pm

"Hey Chloebean?" Teagan asked, with a face also like this :3
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:59 pm

"Yeah Teaganbug?" Chloe replied.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:02 pm

"I love you," Teagan replied. :3
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Chloe gasped as if she were hearing this for the first time in her life. "Oh my god, I love you too!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Teagan
Pie Brains
Teagan

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:17 pm

Teagan smiled, pulled her into a hug, kissed her all over then said, "You know, there's a dinner in the house that's waiting for us to finish it."
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Pie Brains
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Chloe smiled. "I'll warm it up if it's cold." They happy couple (plus one!!) went inside, hand in hand, and finished their dinner.

And then probably made love.

END.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're married now, ain't it grand?   We're married now, ain't it grand? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We're married now, ain't it grand?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Naomih Sea :: The Island of Annerb-
Jump to: