The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

so give me something to believe. {Quinn II}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

Love! : 6089
=D : 0

so give me something to believe. {Quinn II} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe. {Quinn II}   so give me something to believe. {Quinn II} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Quinn II thought about it. "I'm kinda in the mood for...fish," he said with a completely straight face, even though he was kidding. Eh, he was bad at joking around. He shook his head. "Not really. I guess I could go for some lasagna or something."
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Love! : 6087

Character sheet
About your character::

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe. {Quinn II}   so give me something to believe. {Quinn II} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:10 pm

"Lasagna sounds good," Quinn said with a nod. "I wont have you do the hard stuff, I know you don't really like cooking. It's fun though."

"So," he spoke again. "What do you think of this Keiran kid?"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe. {Quinn II}   so give me something to believe. {Quinn II} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:14 pm

"I don't like that he's dating my sister," Quinn II replied monotonously. "Otherwise I don't really have an opinion of him. He's kinda just an annoyance." Pause. "What do you think of him?"
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe. {Quinn II}   so give me something to believe. {Quinn II} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:18 pm

"He's alright," Quinn replied honestly. "He's nice enough, but he wants to hug and...kiss Julie."

He made an unhappy frowny face.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe. {Quinn II}   so give me something to believe. {Quinn II} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Quinn II thought hugging and kissing was a lot less worse than what some other guys would want to do with his sister, so he supposed Keiran wasn't the worst guy she could've picked after all.

"That's not that bad," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe. {Quinn II}   so give me something to believe. {Quinn II} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:27 pm

"I suppose," Quinn said, his brow furrowed. "At least she's not dating Rowan's boy, Gage."

They left the ice cave area and started getting hot again because of the weather, so Quinn took off his coat.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe. {Quinn II}   so give me something to believe. {Quinn II} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:33 pm

"What's wrong with him?" Quinn II asked. He didn't know much about Gage other than that he was Cuir and that he had some cute older sisters. A lot of adults didn't like him but Quinn II had never heard of him doing anything that bad.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe. {Quinn II}   so give me something to believe. {Quinn II} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:36 pm

"it seems like he's always in trouble," Quinn replied. "He's always grounded, sneaking out of the house...he'd be a bad influence to Julie."
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe. {Quinn II}   so give me something to believe. {Quinn II} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:39 pm

"Yeah, but that's stuff that everyone does," Quinn II said dismissively. He quickly caught himself. "Er--I mean, I don't of course, but...a lot of other clio do..."

Of course he, Julie, Keegan and Christine had all snuck out at one point or another. This Gage kid was probably just bad at not getting caught.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Quinn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe. {Quinn II}   so give me something to believe. {Quinn II} - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:05 pm

"Not my kids," Quinn replied. "You guys are so good."

Silly oblivious Quinn. As they kept walking home they actually found things to talk about, and he didn't know about his son, but that made Quinn very happy.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so give me something to believe. {Quinn II}   so give me something to believe. {Quinn II} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

so give me something to believe. {Quinn II}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2