The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

Love! : 6091
=D : 0

WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS Empty
PostSubject: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:15 pm

LQ was out in Dahlin for some reason. Maybe he was out shopping...Nah, he wasn't carrying any shopping bags or nothings. Maybe he was meeting someone...? No, he doesn't have any friends. Maybe he was there because he was bored, had nothing else to do, and hated being at home? Most likely.

He started thinking about things. Mostly Mewbry. He thought about her a lot. He didn't like, obsess over her creepily or anything, he just thought about her and it made him happy. He kind of started to zone out as he walked, and stopped paying attention to where he was going.

He didn't even notice the woman and her little boy walking towards him, equally distracted and not watching where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Cray
Little Spartan
Cray

Love! : 5497

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Cray was out in Dahlin today, taking little Toby cakes out for lunch. Well actually they had just finished lunch, and with their full happy tummies, they walked about the Dahlin streets, not paying attention to anything at all. Yay!

That's when it happen, the sky turned red, and babies were screaming, and people were dying. Actually Toby and Cray ran into a young man.

"Eeks," she squeeled. "I'm sorry Mister!"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:43 pm

LQ was snapped out of his zoned-outedness when he accidentally ran into a woman. "Sorry, ma'am," he said at the same time she squealed out an apology. He found it kinda weird that she called him "Mister" when she was like...a lot older than him.

The lady and her son had both dropped things when LQ ran into them, so he was a gentleman and picked their stuff up and handed it to them. "Um...here," he said.

When he looked at the woman he noticed she had some of the freakiest eyes he'd ever seen. He stared. "Whoa," he said before he could stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Cray
Little Spartan
Cray

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:00 pm

Brenna Cray always forgot that she had rainbow eyes, so she always wondered why people always looked in her eyes with weird looks on their own faces. But then she remembered.

"Don't worry," she told him. "They're real like the hair on my big toe!"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:07 pm

LQ raised his eyebrows. "Um, okay then," he said slowly. This woman was crazy. "Well I'm sorry for staring, Ms, um, Mrs...?" He didn't know Mrs. Crazy's name, hence the reason he was referring to her as Mrs. Crazy in his head. He asked her name so that he wouldn't accidentally call her "Mrs. Crazy" out loud, because he'd totally done that in the past before and made people angry.
Back to top Go down
Cray
Little Spartan
Cray

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:09 pm

"My name is Miss Estron, sonny boy," Cray replied cheerfully. "And what's your name? Mr...Spoons?"

Both Toby and Cray started to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:14 pm

LQ seriously doubted the mental capability of Miss Estron, and was kind of thinking something along the lines of "wtf?" and kind of wondered if he should even tell Miss Crazy Estron his name. He also kind of wondered why he'd gotten in a conversation with her in the first place. Well, whatever, weird as she was she seemed harmless, so he went ahead and told her without knowing that his name was going to end up being a huge taboo. "Quinn."
Back to top Go down
Cray
Little Spartan
Cray

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:18 pm

Cray stopped giggling instantly, and it was almost like her whole crazy went away, and she was back to the normal Cray, but angry.

"What did you say your name was?" she asked all darkly.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:20 pm

"...Quinn," LQ answered, looking around awkwardly. Why did Ms. Crazy suddenly turn into Ms. Gr? Maybe Ms. Estron was bipolar or something.
Back to top Go down
Cray
Little Spartan
Cray

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:21 pm

"What's. Your. Last. Name?" Cray asked all darkly again.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:25 pm

Maybe you shouldn't tell her, Elle advised. You know, his daemon? Then again, it seems like she thinks you're someone else. Maybe you should to clear up any misunderstandings.

The only misunderstanding was LQ not understanding why Ms. Estron was suddenly glaring at him. He took Elle's advice because he didn't know what else to say. "Flint..."
Back to top Go down
Cray
Little Spartan
Cray

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:40 pm

"Quinn. Flint?!" Cray growled.

All her memories of hatred of that name, and the man who had that name came flooding back. She really, wanted to smack this kid. Or kill him, but then she'd be just like Quinn Flint.

"I hate you!" she screamed instead.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:42 pm

LQ blinked. He had never met this woman before in his life. Five minutes ago she'd been all "Yay!" And suddenly she was screaming that she hated him? Wtf? There was really nothing for him to say other than, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Cray
Little Spartan
Cray

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:03 pm

"Because you...you're father is a crazy shit," Cray shreiked. "You're...you're evil!"

She grabbed Toby, who was looking a little frightened and confused because of his crazy mother.
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Now LQ was kind of angry. Not only did he not appreciate being called "evil" by some random lady he didn't even know, but she insulted his dad. Now LQ may not get along with his dad that well, but it still made him mad that this woman was insulting his family.

"What's wrong with you?" he demanded. "I don't know what problems you have with my dad, but I've never done anything to you in my life! I don't even know you! You can't just...call me evil!"
Back to top Go down
Cray
Little Spartan
Cray

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:26 pm

"You wouldn't be sticking up for your father if you knew what he's done boy!" Cray said pointing a shaky finger at him. "You're father is a terrible, terrible man!!!!"

She held Toby closer, "And I wouldn't be surprised if he spawned even more terrible!"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Spawned even more terrible? "Look lady, I don't know what terrible things my dad supposedly did, but whatever they are they have nothing to do with me, okay?" LQ said to her, giving up on politeness. No point in trying to reason with a crazy lady.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

Love! : 6159
=D : 3

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Keegan had been clothes shopping, like he usually did because he liked to look like his father, when he spotted his twin brother getting screamed at by some crazy strange lady.

"What's going on here?" he asked all confused when he aproached the two.
Back to top Go down
Cray
Little Spartan
Cray

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:58 pm

If you thought Cray was freaking out now, she really started to freak out when she saw the spawn of Satan, looking just like Satan.

"You look just like him!" she shreiked. "Toby they're evil! Aaaahhheeeeehhh!"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:01 pm

"This is Ms. Estron," LQ introduced, his voice dry with sarcasm. "She hates Dad for some reason and, of course, that logically means that she hates us too." While Cray was busy warning her little boy about the evils of LQ and Keegan, LQ rolled his eyes and spun his finger around to pantomime insanity.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Keegan stared at the crazy Estron woman. She really was crazy, like seriously!

"Excuse me ma'am," he said trying to calm her down. "But me nor my brother have done anything to you, so please calm down."
Back to top Go down
Cray
Little Spartan
Cray

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Cray glared at the mini Quinn, "How dare you speak to me!" she continued, "Do you know what your father did?! Do you know what he did to me?!"
Back to top Go down
Lil Quinn
YAY, SPARTA
Lil Quinn

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:17 pm

"I already told you I didn't," LQ pointed out, getting tired of this real fast. Even if his dad had done something to her, that was no reason for her to take it out on him and Keegan! They didn't even know her! "But we're not our father, so why should it matter?"
Back to top Go down
Cray
Little Spartan
Cray

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:20 pm

"Evil spawns evil," Cray replied. "And you know...you know what he did...?! He..."

She stopped, and started to cry, all those bad repressed memories coming back.

"He killed my first love!" she finally sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Keegan was still staring at her with disbelief. This woman was either telling the truth or was a really good actress. Probably the latter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS   WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR NAME WAS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin-
Jump to: