The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6603
=D : 3

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE Empty
PostSubject: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Julie laid on a grassy hill, absent-mindedly plucking grass out of the ground and watched the wind carry it away. Though even as she watched, she wasn't really seeing it. Her mind was far, far away, lost in a midst of confusion and anxiety. She wasn't sure about...anything.

About whether or not she regretted that night with Kaiden. About whether or not she enjoyed this impulsive, rule-free life she was trying to live. She supposed it was rather exciting and way more interesting, but somehow it just didn't feel right. It wasn't her. And she missed the way some things used to be. Like Keiran. She missed him.

She wondered whether or not she should be worried that she'd been starting to feel kind of tired and even a little nauseous lately. Or that her period was supposed to start five days ago. (Uh, yeah, Julie, I think you should be worried.)

She wondered what anyone would think of her if they find out. Would they think she was stupid? Would they think she was a whore? She wasn't either of those things. She was afraid of what people would think. She didn't tell anyone.

Most importantly, she wondered about her family. What if her dad didn't pull through? What would she do? What would any of them do? Just thinking about it scared her to death. She didn't want to think about it, she wanted to do something, anything to not think about it. Things had been so stressful lately. Before her dad got sick she'd been kidnapped. Maybe it wasn't so unreasonable to think she'd do something impulsive to try to escape from all that...

She sighed and rolled onto her back. She was tired.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6086
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Keiran was pretty bummed at first when Julie broke up with him, but now he was really upset. His mother cheated on his father, and they were splitting up now. He couldn't believe it, they seemed so happy together. Why didn't his father make his mother happy? And speaking of Julie, he missed her, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to get back together. He didn't even know why he was having those thoughts, so he did what he always did when it was nice out and he needed to think, fly off to the outdoors!

It was nice out today, and he was glad. He was able to fly around with out having to wear a coat. He flew above a lot of different areas, until he found himself flying over Nottingham Hills. He slowed down when he noticed somebody very familiar. His stomach did a flip flop and his heart beat a little faster. It was Julie! Maybe she could get his parents soon to be divorce off his mind.

He landed quietly next to her, she was sleeping. He grinned and stirred up the winds a little, making pieces of grass tickle her face.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:09 pm

Julie's face twitched as the glass tickled her face. As she was slowly drawn out of her sleep, she wrinkled her nose a little bit and brushed at her face. When the tickling didn't stop she finally sat up, totally awake now, and rubbed her eyes.

Then she noticed Keiran standing next to her. Her heart skipped a beat and she jumped a little, startled. "Keiran...!" she exclaimed softly. She looked up at him in surprise. Not only surprised that he was there, but at all the emotions that seeing him seemed to stir up. "What....are you doing here?" The corner's of her mouth turned up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:16 pm

"I just needed to get out of the house," Keiran replied. "Home is...a place I don't feel like being at right now..." He had one of those sad moments of silence for a moment, then looked back up and Julie, "So how's your dad doing?" He didn't notice it at first, but now that he looked, Julie's boobs were, bigger.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:22 pm

"My eyes are up here, Keiran," Julie said jokingly. Then seriously, with a much sadder tone in her voice, "And...Dad's not doing so well, actually..." She looked at the ground, the smile having slid off her face. "Home isn't a place I want to be either. But there isn't really anywhere else I want to be either." She sighed. "I just feel really...I dunno...lost I guess."

She knew she probably wasn't making any sense to him, but she needed someone to talk to. About how she'd been feeling lately. Keiran was the only clio she could trust with these thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:33 pm

Keiran blushed when she realized what he was looking at, but smiled slightly when she joked around with him a little.

Julie cube wrote:
"And...Dad's not doing so well, actually..."

"I'm sorry to hear that," he replied sadly.

Julie cube wrote:
"I just feel really...I dunno...lost I guess."

"Well," he said while sitting down next to her. "Would you like to talk about it?"

Even though he had his own problems that he wanted to talk about, he would much rather listen now. He wanted to get his mind off of his parents as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:25 am

Julie scooted over so that she was sitting right next to Keiran. She did want to talk about it, but what would he think if she told him everything? "I dunno, Keiran, I do, but I don't know what you'll think of me if I do," she sighed. "I was feeling so confused and scared, I did a lot of....things to try and get away from everything that was happening."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:33 am

Keiran took Julie's hand into his and said, "Julie, we all make mistakes." he looked into her eyes, with a serious looking face on. "You don't have to be afraid to tell me."

It was true, she didn't need to be afraid to tell Keiran. He'd still like her no matter what. It's not like she had sex with somebody she just met and got pregnant, but even if that were true Keiran would still accept her, he would always be there for her.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:37 am

"You might change your mind after you hear this," Julie replied wryly. She went on to tell him basically all of this:

Quote :
About whether or not she regretted that night with Kaiden. About whether or not she enjoyed this impulsive, rule-free life she was trying to live. She supposed it was rather exciting and way more interesting, but somehow it just didn't feel right. It wasn't her. And she missed the way some things used to be. Like Keiran. She missed him.

She wondered whether or not she should be worried that she'd been starting to feel kind of tired and even a little nauseous lately. Or that her period was supposed to start five days ago. (Uh, yeah, Julie, I think you should be worried.)

She wondered what anyone would think of her if they find out. Would they think she was stupid? Would they think she was a whore? She wasn't either of those things. She was afraid of what people would think. She didn't tell anyone.

Most importantly, she wondered about her family. What if her dad didn't pull through? What would she do? What would any of them do? Just thinking about it scared her to death. She didn't want to think about it, she wanted to do something, anything to not think about it. Things had been so stressful lately. Before her dad got sick she'd been kidnapped. Maybe it wasn't so unreasonable to think she'd do something impulsive to try to escape from all that...

When she finished she closed her eyes, maybe to keep from crying. She rested her head on Keiran's shoulder, letting her long hair fall in front of and cover her face. Now that everything was out, she felt like it was taking him forever to react. What would he say...?
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:49 am

Keiran didn't say anything, mostly because he didn't know what to say. He was pretty shocked, the same thing he was just thinking really actually happened, but instead of being some ass boy, he wanted to stay, he wanted to help Julie feel better. He put an arm around her shoulders, then pulled her into him.

"It's alright Julie," he whispered. "I'm still here."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:58 am

"I'm so sorry, Keiran," she whined into his shoulder, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him like a teddy bear. "I'm sorry...if I hurt you, or anything...I shouldn't have broken up with you, I still really like you..."

She pulled away from him, her hair still covering her face. He was so good to her. He wasn't even judging her, at least not out loud, which was more than she ever could've asked for. She wanted to be with him again, but after what she did she couldn't ask that of him.

"I'm sorry," she said again. "For...burdening you with this."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:11 pm

"Julie," said the Keiran, "I love you."

Whoa, did he just say that? Did he just tell her that he loved her? Did he really? Maybe he really did, he wasn't sure though, maybe it was just a spur of the moment thing to say. Whatever, he did, he definitely did.

"You're not burdening me with anything," he told her while pushing the hair out of her face. "You never will."

He took her face into his hands, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:17 pm

Julie's eyes widened as he kissed her. He loved her? He just said he loved her! Even when he pulled away, she was still staring at him with wide eyes, surprised. "Do you really mean that?" she asked quietly, almost awed. The way he was looking at her told her he did mean it. Her expression softened. "I...I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Keiran smiled at Julie, those three words were pretty good words. He pulled her into a tight embrace, and held there for a couple of seconds before he let her go and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Julie kissed him back deeply, and ran her hand through his hair once. She pulled away, and they looked into each others' eyes. They sat there in silence for a few moments; it wasn't an awkward silence, it was a 'nothing needs to be said' silence.

Finally Julie spoke; "Keiran...I was wondering," she said slowly, hoping this wasn't too outlandish of a request, "if you would go to the--to the doctor with me? I don't want to go alone..."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:26 pm

"Of course Julie," Keiran replied, "I'll do anything for you, if you want to, we could go now."

He actually wanted to keep kissing Julie, and holding her, and telling her about how he felt about her, but if she was worried that she might be pregnant, he wanted to get her to the doctors as soon as possible. He took her hands into his and squeezed them, a nice way to sort of say, he's here for her.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:34 pm

"Thanks," Julie mumbled, standing up and pulling him up with her by the hands. She kept her hands in his and looked at him. "Yes, we should go now...get it over with..." They walked off together hand in hand.

TBC IN DAHLIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE   GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE Empty

Back to top Go down

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HAD TO TYPE THIS TWICE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Nottingham Hills-
Jump to: