The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6594
=D : 3

Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys] Empty
PostSubject: Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]   Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:58 pm

Life was too short to waste.

Julie felt...trapped. She had been so close to getting out, to living on her own, with her own rules, her own decisions...and then suddenly she was pulled back in. She was stuck spending all her time at home, either taking care of her younger siblings, or doing other boring domestic chores in order to keep the family from falling apart. She knew it was selfish to feel that way, but she didn't care. She wanted a life. She wanted her life back.

It seemed like her life was restrictions, rules and commitment. She was sick of it. And she was going to change it. The first thing she did was break up with Keiran; she felt bad, and she still really liked him, but she needed to let go. Although there were some commitments she couldn't do anything about, at least one thing was in her control.

Rules...she was so sick of rules! Rules and responsibility! Why couldn't she go out and be crazy and exciting for once, not held down by stupid rules? The answer was simple: She could. And that was what she was going to do.

Garbed in one o them sexy "little black dresses" that supposedly no wardrobe is complete without, she went out at midnight to the Blinking Amphibian. She would dance, drink, flirt...the sky was the limit. No rules, no curfew. Whatever she wanted.

Freedom.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

Love! : 5886
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]   Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:06 pm

Kaiden was on his third beer, but no where near drunk. He and Gage were rave dancing, grinding up upon the ladies. For some weird reason chicks were really into to the bad boys, not that Kaiden was complaining. He loved the fact that he could be as terrible as he wanted but girls would never leave him. He left them. But even if they did leave him, he wouldn't care. Kaiden never cared about the girls he messed around with.

He was about to walk out of the big group of people when he noticed a really pretty blonde girl. He grabbed Gage's arm and pointed to the girl. "I'mma get me some of that," she said.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5858

PostSubject: Re: Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]   Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Quote :
"I'mma get me some of that,"

Whut? "How many've you had!?" Gage demanded, grabbing the beer out of Kaiden's hand. He had had more to drink and was a little closer to drunk, but not quite. Before Kaiden could protest he drained the rest of the beer. Classily wiping his mouth off, he pointed at Julie with the empty bottle. "See that girl? That girl is...untouchable. Trust me, I've tried."

He straightened up proudly, "Now Lily on the 'ther hand..." he said, smiling. "She's a third date kinda girl. Good thing too, otherwise we wouldn't've had a fourth."

He looked around and spotted some...looser looking girls all dancing together. "Try somma them," he said, indicating towards them.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]   Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Kaiden shook his head. "No, I mean it," he replied, not caring that Gage had taken his beer. The fact that she was "untouchable" made her all the more desirable, in Kaiden's opinion. No one had ever shot down Kaiden Scones.

He left Gage and walked over to where the girl was. She looked a little uncomfortable. Kaiden could tell she didn't come to this kind of place often. If he had been a nicer guy he probably would have wondered what had made her come here, but he wasn't a nicer guy and so he didn't care.

"Hey," he called, coming up next to her and starting to dance. The music was loud so you kinda had to scream for anyone to hear you.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]   Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:24 pm

Julie had been feeling a bit out of place, but she figured that was nothing a few drinks wouldn't cure. She was just on her way over to the bar when a boy came up and started randomly grinding upon her.

Her first instinct was to tell this guy to go fuck himself, but that was something the old Julie would have done. New Julie wanted to be fun and un-prudish. She thought, maybe instead of being annoyed, she should feel flattered that a boy was interested in her the moment she walked into a club.

"Hi," she replied, smiling. She had never danced before, but she noticed that dancing here was pretty much just rubbing yourself against another person. That was what Kaiden was doing to her, anyways. So she did it too. And weirdly enough it was fun. "I'm Julie."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5858

PostSubject: Re: Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]   Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Gage watched in disbelief. Why wasn't she smacking him and telling him to go fuck himself? That's what he had been looking forward to been expecting. But there was no doubt about it, she was actually dancing with him. Crazy.

It got Gage feeling competitive so he decided to go find himself his own girl-out-of-his-league to attempt to dance with.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]   Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:33 pm

"Kaiden," he replied smoothly(even though he was screaming). "Want a drink?" he offered, after they had danced for awhile.

He led her away to the bar and ordered them both a drink. "So, do you come here often?" he asked after taking a drink, even though he totally could tell that she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]   Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Julie shook her head, taking a gulp of the drink. It tasted awful, but she forced herself to swallow it down without changing her expression. She shook her head. "Not at night," she replied. "I have really strict parents, they don't want me out late. But I, you know, kind of got tired of listening to them..."

She laughed a little, slightly giddy from the adrenaline high she was getting by breaking all the rules.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]   Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Kaiden nodded his head knowingly, "I had the same problem a few years back. You just gotta let them know that you aren't taking it anymore."

He reached over and rested his arm across her shoulders. "So," he said, "do you want to dance some more?"

He hoped she would say yes. Because after she was tired enough he was going to take her to an inn. I mean, her parents wouldn't want her to come home all drunk and stuff when she wasn't allowed, would they? Of course not--see, he was just being courteous. And by then, who knows, maybe she would think they knew each other well enough to sleep together. And even if her mind didn't work that way, the drinks he would buy for her totally would make her mind work that way.

Excellent.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]   Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:03 pm

"Sure," Julie replied, getting up. Beneath this guy's...ahem, "courteous" demeanor, she could see the shallow jerk who was just trying to get laid. And strangely enough, she was thinking the exact same thing as him.

Excellent.

This was exactly what she'd come her for. Fun, excitement, new experiences, with no commitment whatsoever. Would she actually...sleep with him? The thought was a little scary. Okay, a lot scary. But who knew? She would save that decision for when the time came.

As they made their way onto the dance floor, they passed Gage who was currently getting beaten by a girl wielding a purse. Nice.

They danced a little, until Julie got bored of it. Grinding was only fun for so long. So she decided to cut the crap and be blunt with Kaiden. "Okay, be honest now," she told him. "You're only talking to me because you want to get in my pants, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]   Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Kaiden was a little surprised by her bluntness. "What?" he said, waving his hand in dismissal, "No way, Julie." But then he saw her "Yeah right" kind of smirk.

"Well..." he said, leading her away from the grinding crowd. "It all depends on how you feel about that," he said.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]   Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:13 pm

"It's not like I'm looking for a relationship, Kaiden," she said evenly, putting a hand on her hip. "I just want to have fun and try new things. And I honestly don't care if all you see me as is a chance to get laid, cuz to be honest that's kinda how I see you too. So let's cut the drinking and dancing crap. Do you want to have sex or not?"

Julie knew these actions could only be defined by most as "stupid," but she didn't care. She didn't see how it was any stupider than her friends who did it with their boyfriends, and no one found them stupid. She knew what she was doing. She wasn't stupid.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]   Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys] EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:31 pm

"Wait, are you serious?" Kaiden asked, remembering Gage's earlier comment. Then, realizing how stupid he was for asking such a stupid question he said, "Of course, babe." He smiled his most dazzling smile and led her out of the club.

As they were exiting The Blinking Amphibian he glanced around for Gage and when they locked eyes he smiled. "Untouchable?" his eyes seemed to say, "Yeah right."

And with that, Julie and Kaiden left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]   Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? [Naughty Boys]
Page 1 of 1