The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I LIKE TO LICK YOU

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

Love! : 5770
=D : 0

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Mewbry and Mason were walking in Dahlin, window shopping. While Mewbry hadn't been angry that Quinn broke their vase, she still wanted to get a new one.

"What do you think about that?" she asked her brother, pointing over to a rainbow colored, shiny vase in the window of some shop.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

Love! : 5550

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Mason squinted at the vase Mew pointed out to him, he didn't really need to squint but he wanted to anyway.

"I kinda looks like Dae," he commented, while grinning at his sisters daemon.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

Love! : 6159
=D : 3

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Keegan was out in Dahlin for no reason today actually. He wasn't sure if he wanted to buy more clothes, or if he wanted to buy some more food to experiment with. His family liked it when he did his "experiments", well except for LQ, but what did he like? (Mewbry!)

Speaking of Mewbry, who did he happen to see walking with another boy? But Mewbry herself! And she was...holding the boys hand?!

"You--you harlot!" he shreiked, once he aproached the two.
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:04 pm

"That exactly what I thought," Mewbry said, smiling. Daesil, who hadn't been paying attention, heard his name and flew over to investigate.

Keegan wrote:
"You--you harlot!"

Mewbry tilted her head and turned to look in the direction of the shriek. She saw Keegan, Quinn's brother, glaring at her. "Hi Keegan...?" she called. What the heck was a harlot? And why was she being called one?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Mason wasn't sure if he knew what the word meant, but he figured it was something bad.

"Don't talk to my sister like that you...boy!" he shreiked back.

Mason wasn't very good with insults.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Sister? Mewbry was just his sister? Keegan was embarrassed now.

"Oh jeez," he mumbled. "I'm sorry, I thought that...nevermind. Hi Mew, this is your brother?"

Embarrased!Keegan is embarrassed!
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Mewbry wasn't sure what had just taken place, but it didn't matter. "Yeah," she said, "this is Mason, one of my triplets."

She turned to Mason, "And this is Keegan, Quinn's brother."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:30 pm

Mason thought he got it now. This guy Keegan must have thought Mason was Mew's boyfriend, not brother.

"It's nice to meet you," he said while taking Keegan's hand and shaking. "You have nice hair."
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Keegan didn't even offer his hand to Mason, but that was okay, he was glad to know that there wasn't any hard feelings now.

Mason wrote:
"You have nice hair."

"Uh thanks," he said awkwardly.

He ran a hand through his hair and smiled.

"So what are you guys doing out here today?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:37 pm

"Shopping," Mewbry answered brightly. "We're going to find a new vase for our living room." She pointed to the one she had pointed at earlier, "We're thinking about that one; isn't it pretty?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Mason stood there being happy because he didn't have anything to say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:01 pm

"Sort of looks like a shirt I stole from my Dad," Keegan commented. "Well actually my Mom stole it from him and gave it to me." he laughed a little at the memory, "I like it though."
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Mewbry laughed a little. "I really like it, plus I think it'll go with the flowers that are in the room."

Mewbry always picked flowers from the valley and brought them inside. She loved the smell and the color that they brought into her and Mason's little cottage.

"Can we get that one?" she asked, turning to Mason, "Pleaase?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Bean Licker
Mason

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Mewbry knew how to get things, being all cute and stuff. Mason loved his sister. Very Happy

"Sure," he replied.

He agreed though, it really would look nice with the flowers.

"Okay," he chirped. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Mewbry squealed in happiness before dragging her brother into the little shop. "We'll be right back," she called over her should to Keegan.

When they go inside Mewbry quickly paid for the vase and brought it outside, holding it up into the air so the sun could shine on it. It was even more pretty in the light.

"What do you think?" she said to Keegan.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Keegan waited for the two siblings to come back out patiently. He started thinking about hot Mewbry was a really nice girl, and he was glad that his brother found her before somebody else did. Maybe she'd bring him out of his shell more.

He smiled at the two when they came back out, Mewbry holding the vase like it was an award.

Mewbry wrote:
"What do you think?"

"I really like it," he replied. "It looks even better outside."
Back to top Go down
Mewbry
Hearty Bean Grower
Mewbry

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Mewbry smiled, glad that Keegan felt the same way she did about the vase.

"So, what are you doing out here today?" she asked him. He knew why they were there, but Mewbry hadn't asked why he was there.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Mewbry wrote:
"So, what are you doing out here today?"

"Huh?" Keegan asked, he wasn't paying totall atention. "Oh, yeah I really don't know why I'm here today." he told them. "I'm thinking about buying more clothes, but I might want to buy some food to make for dinner tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LIKE TO LICK YOU   I LIKE TO LICK YOU Empty

Back to top Go down

I LIKE TO LICK YOU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin-
Jump to: