The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Love! : 5637
=D : 1

Character sheet
About your character::

imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. Empty
PostSubject: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Issy and Enya had decided to go to the beach today for some fun, fun, fun! They were laying on the beach right now letting their prehistoric sunscreen soak in before they jumped in the water. Addisyn had on a purty red bikini and was wearing some cute sunglasses.

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

Love! : 5461
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Enya was wearing that same bathing suit that she wore at the falls, so if you want to know what it looks like go find that rp and read the description of it there. And she was ALSO wearing sunglasses. Those huge ones. Anyways, Enya was havin' some funs with her good buddy, the Overloridian of Adhbhar, Issy. She was telling Issy excitedly about how she had a sort of boyfriend thing who she wasn't sure if he was officially her boyfriend but they kissed and yay!

Her thoughts were kind of all over the place.

:3
Back to top Go down
Riley
Little Spartan
Riley

Love! : 5391

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Riley was at the beach today because he liked being at the beach. It was warm, and he liked swimming. If he hadn't of thought flying would be more fun, he would have settled in Ughdarras. He was just sort of walking around, watching the clio and enjoying the sun, when he saw a familar face. It was Enya, and a pretty girl, she must be Enya's friend.

He rushed over to them both, "Hi Enya!" he said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:31 pm

Addisyn had been listening intently to Enya's kissing story when she heard someone say hello to her. She turned to look at a cute boy who was smiling. She smiled back. :]
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:34 pm

"Hi Riley!" Enya greeted, waving. She beamed at him. "Have you seen Raegan around lately?" She wanted to know if Raegan had told anyone about their kiss, not really knowing that boys don't really talk about that sort of thing, unless it went way further than kissing. "Oh, this is my friend Issy! She's an Overloridian!"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Little Spartan
Riley

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:49 pm

"Yeah I was hanging out with him yesterday," Riley replied, sitting down with the girls. "I don't know what you did to him, but he sure seems a bit love struck." He looked over at Issy and took her hand into his and he kissed it. "It's nice to meet you Miss Overloridian Issy."
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Issy blushed when Riley took her hand and kissed it. "It's nice to meet you, too," she said.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:03 am

Enya blushed and giggled when Riley told her Raegan seemed love struck. It was because they kissed. :3 "We were just about to go swimming," she told Riley. "Wanna swim with us?"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Little Spartan
Riley

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:08 am

"I'd love to," Riley replied, glancing at Enya quickly to smile. Then he turned to smile at Issy again. She was really pretty, and he wanted to get to know her more. :3
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:36 pm

Addisyn smiled and got up quickly as the three ran into the crystal clear water of Repori beach. "Oh, the water is perfect!" she said, not wasting anytime before diving under and letting her fingers trail in the sand below her as she swam.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Enya went bounding into the water, as her unsettled daemon turned into a dolphin and she jumped on his back. "Wheeee!" she exclaimed childishly as he swam around with her.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Little Spartan
Riley

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:20 pm

Riley followed the girls into the water and swam around with them. His daemon flew overhead. He swam a little closer to Issy, he was really interested in her. He swam up from behind her and grabbed her around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Addisyn had just stood up when Riley grabbed her from behind. She was started at first but then she started to giggle and pull away. "Lemme go!" she laughed, thrashing around in the water. "Enya, come help me!"
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:38 pm

"What!? I can't hear you!" Enya called back teasingly. She kinda thought that maybe Riley liked Issy a little bit. He sure was acting like it.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Little Spartan
Riley

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:22 pm

"You better stay away Enya," Riley said while winking at her. "Or I'll eat your friend right up!" He didn't let go of Issy, and he mumbled into her ear, "Unless of course you wouldn't mind that."
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 12:10 am

Addisyn giggled and kept trying to pull away. A boy had never flirted with her before--she liked it. :]
Back to top Go down
Riley
Little Spartan
Riley

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:22 am

Riley really thought this girl was totally cute. He grinned over at Enya, and she had this look of understanding on her face, and went to do her own thing. He held onto Issy tighter and said, "Looks like no Enya to the rescue today."
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:25 am

Addisyn pouted her lips. "She's gonna get it once I get outta here!" she said, laughing a little. She squirmed a little more, but the more she moved the tighter Riley held her.

Thinking quick, Issy used her Eilemaiden to have the sand from under the water snake up around his legs and start to cover him. Riley let her go in shock and Addisyn quickly swam away laughing.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Little Spartan
Riley

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:39 am

After the sand let go of his legs, Riley smirked at Issy and went after her. "You're a cheater!" he called out while wading after her in the water. If only he had settled as Ughdarras, then he could get her. But then he remembered that he could fly. He flew up and out of the water, and zoomed over to catch Issy. He slipped his arms under her armpits and lifted her up and out of the water. "I can use my Eilemaiden too!"
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:46 am

"He-hey!" Issy laughed as she was pulled out of the water. "This isn't fair!" she giggled, squirming a little but not a lot. She didn't want him to drop her, because for one that would hurt, and for two, she liked him holding her like this. :3
Back to top Go down
Riley
Little Spartan
Riley

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:50 am

"Don't squirm too much," Riley warned. "I might drop you." He was kidding though, because he knew he wouldn't drop her. Maybe he would when they got closer to the water, but right now he didn't have any intentions on hurting a girl he'd like to get to know more.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:52 am

Issy gasped, "Don't drop me!" she said seriously. Gullible!Issy is gullible. She used her arms to wrap around behind her and hold him.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Little Spartan
Riley

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:04 am

"I'm only kidding Issy," Riley said amused. "I would never drop you." He lowered her back into the water gently, and once she was safely down, he let go and got back into the water. "I'm sorry if I scared you," he said, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:11 am

Addisyn breathed a sigh of relief as Riley let her go back into the water. Riley and Enya may have brought out her playful side, but she was still gullible old Issy underneath.

"It's alright," she said with a smile. "But I bet you wont be able to catch me now!" she said, diving underwater and swimming away as quick as possible.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Little Spartan
Riley

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Riley stood there, and didn't move. He crossed his arms over his chest, and smirked. He wasn't going to go after her this time. She was going to have to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.   imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns. Empty

Back to top Go down

imma meet my future husband tonight and we's gonna have five childruns.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next