The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sadgasm x3938

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
August
Bean Licker
August

Love! : 5419
=D : 0

sadgasm x3938 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sadgasm x3938   sadgasm x3938 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:57 pm

"You're Anniah's brother," August repeated. He smiled evily, he had a feeling, that it was either going to be himself, or these two kids dying tonight, so why not have a little fun on his possible dying day? "Yeah, I knew Anniah very well." He coughed and held his neck for a moment before continueing. "It was a day, similar to this, I was walking along Theodore Lane, and she was walking towards me. I saw that pretty little face, that gorgeous hair, and those nice little legs, and I knew I had to get a piece of that." He wiped some spit of his mouth, "So I attacked her, and I raped her, and man was it great, even while she begged me to stop, it just made me want to do it more, and when it was over, you can expect that I didn't want her telling anybody, so I killed her." He shivered from delight, "The knife cut her smooth pale skin so nicely, I wish I could do it again."
Back to top Go down
Alton
I Pooted
Alton

Love! : 5540

PostSubject: Re: sadgasm x3938   sadgasm x3938 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Alton slowly got to his feet. His arms dropped to his sides. He no longer felt the pain of his wound. "You...killed her..." he whispered. His mind went blank.

The next thing he knew, he was on top of August again, beating him senseless again. "How could you!? HOW FUCKING COULD YOU!? MY SISTER!" he screamed. He stood up and started kicking August wherever he could, mostly in the face. He stopped momentarily and stared down at the man who had killed his sister. His face turned into an angry grimace and he stomped on both of August's hands with his heel, grinding them into the dirt, feeling them crunch beneath his feet. Those were the hands that had killed Anniah, and violated Aeria. Alton would see to it that this man never touched another innocent clio again.
Back to top Go down
August
Bean Licker
August

Love! : 5419

PostSubject: Re: sadgasm x3938   sadgasm x3938 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:12 pm

August started yelping in pain, but soon stopped and her curled up into a ball to try and protect himself. He was in so much pain, and he hurt too much to try and roll away. He was pretty much dead now.
Back to top Go down
Alton
I Pooted
Alton

PostSubject: Re: sadgasm x3938   sadgasm x3938 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:25 pm

"How do you think my sister felt when you killed her, you bastard!?" Alton demanded in disgust, even angrier that August was making an attempt to protect himself. He didn't deserve to protect himself. Letting rage take over again, before he could allow himself to have mercy, before he could hesitate, he let out a yell and gave August one last powerful kick in the head.

There was a snapping sound.

A fleeting wisp of gold that was once August's daemon.

Alton stared down at the lifeless body. He staggered backwards as all the feeling flooded back into his body. Pain, physical and mental, shock at what had just happened. His legs gave out and he collapsed. He turned his head and looked at Aeria, his eyes wide.

"Aeria..." he said shakily.
Back to top Go down
Aeria
Bean Licker
Aeria

Love! : 5445

PostSubject: Re: sadgasm x3938   sadgasm x3938 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Aeria had blocked everything that had just happened, but when she heard Alton's voice call her name she looked up at him. "Alton..." she tried to say, it came out as a hoarse whisper.
Back to top Go down
Alton
I Pooted
Alton

PostSubject: Re: sadgasm x3938   sadgasm x3938 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:51 pm

Alton crawled over to Aeria. Even though he was shaking uncontrollably, he managed to pull his jacket off and put it around Aeria so she was covered better. Then he pulled her into a tight hug and started to sob onto her shoulder. He was crying for her, for himself, for Anniah, for the body lying a few feet away from them, for everything....
Back to top Go down
Aeria
Bean Licker
Aeria

Love! : 5445

PostSubject: Re: sadgasm x3938   sadgasm x3938 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Aeria sat in silence, allowing Alton to hold her and cry. She stared blankly into the trees, not feeling anything. She didn't even notice as Alton put his jacket around her.

They sat there for a while, sister and brother each weeping in their own ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sadgasm x3938   sadgasm x3938 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

sadgasm x3938
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Forest of Linius :: Theodore Lane-
Jump to: