The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can I have black coffee .......with alcohol please....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adelaide Stein
Little Spartan

Love! : 5400
=D : 0

Character sheet
About your character::

Can I have black coffee .......with alcohol please.... Empty
PostSubject: Can I have black coffee .......with alcohol please....   Can I have black coffee .......with alcohol please.... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:06 pm

Adelaide sighed in despair. She could not lift her head from the table. Sure she was being stared at by a few clio, but she was to tired to realize that.Fres her daemon was staring at her intrested while licking off the frosting of his cupcake."Anoffer job opemring oot da window"she murmured, her face was pressed against the table so it slurred her words.Fres looked at her in a unsympathetic way as he licked off the frosting of his chin " Well being afraid of your eilamaiden does put a dampper on things" he takes a sip of Adelaides untouched coffee from the stirring straw. She lifted her head to reveal smudged makeup from crying in frustration and bags under her eyes, in other words she looked like crap."I can't help it! I'm sure its common somewhere!" she lied. Fres took a bite of her donut "Sure and someday we'll walk on one of our moons" he laughed and then curled up in a cozy ball next to her head.His tail flicked patiently "Well maybe you should talk to you pare-" she glared up at him in fear "NO NO I cant! " she shook her head "They've done enough for me!" She pounded her hand on the table and started ripping up her napkin in strips. Fres sighed and then nuzzled his nose against her cheek " Well love what do you suggest, your kinda going nowhere" he said softly. She whimpered "I know, Im so pathetic" the napkin became a pile of confetti.She shook her head to keep her from crying again " I have another interveiw in an hour I have to make it...maybe there will be a difference" she rubbed her face and pet Fres, I have to beleive it will"
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

Love! : 5687
=D : 4

PostSubject: Re: Can I have black coffee .......with alcohol please....   Can I have black coffee .......with alcohol please.... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:18 pm

Claire walked into the Kiborante. She wasn't sure why she had come here, maybe it was because home was weird again now that her parents were splitting up for the second time in less than a year. Or maybe she was just bored.

Whatever the reason, here she was, being seated at a table by herself. Woo.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Stein
Little Spartan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I have black coffee .......with alcohol please....   Can I have black coffee .......with alcohol please.... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Adelaide tried to bring herself together.She breathed in and out and looked to Fres "Maybe I should order another coffee" because Fres finished hers."Can I have a coffee with alcohol!" she asked .The waitress studied her for a second and walked away nodding.She looked around to find a pretty girl by herself " I bet even her life is better then mine" she said a little too loud.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

Love! : 5687
=D : 4

PostSubject: Re: Can I have black coffee .......with alcohol please....   Can I have black coffee .......with alcohol please.... EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:30 pm

Claire looked over at this girl who looked... down on her luck. Or something. She looked pretty crappy whatever that something was.

Claire ordered one of those giant cookies and a thing of cocoa and waited for the waitress to bring it out.
Back to top Go down
Adelaide Stein
Little Spartan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can I have black coffee .......with alcohol please....   Can I have black coffee .......with alcohol please.... EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:45 pm

The coffee was brought to her with no alcohol but, Adelaide drinked it in despair.Well attempted too, Adelaide ended up spilling the hot coffee on her white blouse she was going to wear for the interview. She was about to pound her brains in the table when really she should have a napkin.She looked over to the pretty girl and asked in frustration " Can I have one of your napkins please" She said in a squeaky voice in discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I have black coffee .......with alcohol please....   Can I have black coffee .......with alcohol please.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I have black coffee .......with alcohol please....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin :: The Kiborante-
Jump to: