The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rowan has a lot of problems

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

Love! : 5429
=D : 0

Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:32 pm

"Why didn't you run away?" Raegan asked quietly. "I told you to run." He stayed sitting, even though Enya was trying to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

Love! : 5451

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:36 pm

"I did run," Enya replied. "Just not that far." She had wanted to stay and watch the fight, and make sure Raegan was okay. In retrospect she probably should have gone to get help, though at the time she had been so scared she hadn't been thinking straight. She hadn't even rebuttoned her coat or pants yet.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:45 pm

"Why did you stay?" Raegan asked her. "What if I had lost and he found you again?" It would drive him mad to know what he let that fucking sick bastard get to Enya.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:47 pm

"What if I had gone and you DIED?" Enya countered, with wide, worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:51 pm

"Well then at least he wouldn't have gotten to you," Raegan replied calmly. He shut his eyes and sat there for a really long time. He kept them shut when he said, "I need a hospital."
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:57 pm

"Come on," Enya said, doing her best to help pull him to his feet. "Ugh...You're so heavy..." she groaned. It was weird too, because Raegan was thin and he didn't look like he'd be so heavy. "Jesus Christ, Rae." She put his arm over her shoulder, and her arm around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:10 pm

"I'll try and help you," Raegan said. And he did just that. Holding his side, and tried walking, and holding himself up so he wouldn't lean completely on her. "I'm glad you're safe now," he said.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:15 pm

"Me too," Enya agreed. That had been pretty scary. Like...terrifying. She wouldn't be going out to Dahlin on rainy days anymore. "And I'm glad you're not dead."
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:22 pm

"Me too," Raegan replied. They continued to walk a while longer until they finally made it to the hospital. Raegan was taken into to OR and they were able to stitch him up in no time. Lucky for him his stab wound missed important organs and such. He did though, have to stay over night, it was after all, a deep stab wound.

Right now, he was in a private room (because he was rich) waiting for them to let Enya inside the room.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:25 pm

When they finally let Enya in, she climbed up onto his hospital bed and laid down next to him. Hey, she had just been through a very traumatic event, and she was tired. She looked at all his stitched and stuff. "I can't believe you did all this for me," she told him dubiously. She was glad he had though, because otherwise something very, very bad would have happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:27 pm

"Well I," Raegan started to say, but stopped. What was he going to say? That he cared about her? Was that a weird thing to say? It never really seemed like he did, but now that he thought about it, even before she caught him with his friends, he still would have saved her. So yeah, he did care about her. "I care about you Enya."
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:30 pm

Enya wrinkled her nose. "Do you really?" she asked. "Or are you just doing that annoying thing where you pretend to be nice to me?" Apparently she did think it was a weird thing to say.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Raegan shook his head and said, "I really do." He looked over at her curiously. "Does that bother you?"
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 pm

"Not if it keeps me from being raped by creepy men," Enya replied with a weak smile. For all her bravado, she was very shaken on the inside. Nothing like that had ever happened to her. She's never even been touched like that consensually. "I guess...I owe you a thanks," she said, looking away awkwardly. "So...thanks."
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Raegan smiled slightly and said, "You're welcome... and I'd do it again a million more times, just as long as it meant it kept you out of harms way." His hand twitched then he felt around until he found Enya's hand. He held it loosely, so if Enya didn't like it, she could just let go.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:53 am

Enya didn't let go. She wrapped her hand around his a bit tighter, taking comfort from holding his hand. She was feeling really vulnerable, and Raegan made her feel safer for some reason...probably because he had been the one to save her. Now she would have to rethink all her opinions on him again. He goes from being this boring lame nerd, to this fun, yet jerky cool guy, to someone sweet and caring. He was a complicated guy.

"Just a few weeks ago I hated you," Enya told him, "Now suddenly I don't know what I would've done without you..."

Subconsciously she scooted a few inches closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:03 am

Raegan noticed that she scooted closer, but didn't scoot away or cringe. In fact, he might have scooted a little closer too. "That's funny," he replied. "I feel... sort of the same way." He turned his head to look at her, leaning in just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:04 pm

Enya also leaned in a little bit until their faces were mere inches apart. Then, she wasn't sure which one of them leaned in more, or maybe it was both of them, but all of the sudden the distance closed between them and their lips pressed together gently.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:58 pm

After they pulled away from the kiss, Raegan wasn't sure if he felt awkward, happy, or confused. This wasn't his first kiss of course, but it certainly felt like it. He never thought he would have ever kissed Enya, let alone even like her! But here he was, telling Enya that he cared about her, and kissing her. Wtf was happening to him? "Uh," he said quietly. "I..." He couldn't think of what he wanted to say now.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Enya turned her head so that she was looking up at the ceiling, mostly so that he wouldn't see her blushing. She felt weird, but also kind of excited. After all, it had been her first kiss. A while ago she would have been all, "ewww" at the thought of kissing Raegan, but it actually...felt...kinda nice. "That," she said quietly, "was my first kiss..."
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:20 pm

"Really?" Raegan asked."Well I'm glad... it was from me." He actually started blushing, something he never did, especially after kissing a girl. This was so weird!
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:38 pm

"I...actually kinda am too..." Enya muttered, also all blushy and embarrassed. "You know I, I used to think you were this boring, personality-less guy, but then when I saw you at the falls that one time I realized...well...you're actually pretty cool...and that maybe I kind of like you...a little..." She looked at him shyly.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Raegan smiled and said, "I use to think you were this bitchy, irritating girl, but when we hung out at the falls I realized that you're not all that bad." He laid his head down on her shoulder, "And maybe I like you a little too."
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:30 pm

They hung out like that for a while, being cute and embarrassed and happy, until they eventually both fell asleep like that. Then both their parents came and were happy to see them getting along.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rowan has a lot of problems   Rowan has a lot of problems - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rowan has a lot of problems
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2