The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

every family member of the smiths turned orange one day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pattyn
Pie Brains
Pattyn

Love! : 5507
=D : 0

every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:45 pm

"Oh," Pattyn replied looking at her feet. "I'm sorry I ruined your relationship with your mom..." She knew that he never really did like her, but she didn't know the whole thing, that she was a crazy stupid bitch. xD
Back to top Go down
Noel
Bean Licker

Love! : 5478

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:47 pm

"Truth be told, I never really had a good relationship with my mom," Noel admitted. His mom was just a mean clio who didn't enjoy anyone's company, not even her own family's. "I'm closer to my dad." Not that his dad was father of the year, considering what happened to his first two children.
Back to top Go down
Pattyn
Pie Brains
Pattyn

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:54 pm

"Oh," Pattyn replied, looking back up at him. She was glad that she didn't ruin anything. She wrapped her arms around him, feeling cuddly all the sudden. She looked up, with her chin resting on his chest belly sort of area, (because she's short) "Would it be okay if I took a break from cleaning, and cuddled with yew?" :3
Back to top Go down
Noel
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:59 pm

"I dunno, Pattyn," Noel said with a straight face. "We only have several months to get this place cleaned up." His face broke out into a smile because he was obviously joking, teasing her a little bit for how seriously she'd taken the cleaning earlier. "Alright, let's go cuddle."
Back to top Go down
Pattyn
Pie Brains
Pattyn

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:04 am

"Okay!" Pattyn replied, with another ':3' face. She took his hand and lead him to her bedroom, which, even when the house was messy, was the cleanest room in thouse, like Bonnie's room. Except Pattyn's room didn't smell like vomit. She pulled him to her and onto her bed, gave him a kiss then crawled under the covers. :3

"Come under here," she said. "It's warm and cozy, I promise that we'll keep our clothes on this time."
Back to top Go down
Noel
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:06 am

Noel laughed. "Worst promise ever," he joked, crawling under the blanket so he was all comfycozy with her. "I like it like this," he commented, "when it's just the two...er, three of us." It would be the three of them from now on.
Back to top Go down
Pattyn
Pie Brains
Pattyn

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:16 am

Pattyn snuggled up real nice and close to Noel. She hearted this boy, (not love yet, just heart). She smiled at his 'three of us' comment, and kissed his cheek. "Me and the baby think that you're the best."
Back to top Go down
Noel
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Noel smiled too. He smiles a lot. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad having a kid around. It would be like having a little him, or a little Pattyn, to love and take care of. Like a pet that would one day learn to talk. "Tell the baby I think he/she is the best too," he said. Jokingly he added, "Oh, and I suppose you're okay too."
Back to top Go down
Pattyn
Pie Brains
Pattyn

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:18 am

"Daddy thinks you're better than me," Pattyn said to her tummy. She looked back up and Noel and kissed him one more time. She rested her head on his chest and allowed her arm to drape across his tummy, then she started to think about how much she changed. She was cleaning the house, she was being so emtional, she was falling for a boy, she loved the little baby inside of her already. She was so different, but she liked the new Pattyn, she liked the new Pattyn a lot.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:42 pm

"You know one good thing that's gonna come of all this?" Noel said. Now that the mood was no longer serious, he wanted to joke around a little. "Your boobs are gonna get huge." Well maybe he was only HALF joking. xD
Back to top Go down
Pattyn
Pie Brains
Pattyn

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:10 am

Pattyn looked down at her chest thoughtfully, then looked back up at Noel. "Will you still have sex with me when I'm giant?" She wouldn't care, she'd still have sex.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:13 am

That would be kind of weird, havin' sex with a pregnant chick. A hugely pregnant chick. Eh, well, Noel was willing to try anything at least once, and it's not like the baby would know what was going on. And if it felt too weird, they could just do it doggie style. xD "Sure, why not?" he replied after some thoughtfulness.
Back to top Go down
Pattyn
Pie Brains
Pattyn

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:34 am

"Okay cool," Pattyn replied, feeling satisfied. She kissed his jaw line, because all my characters do that, then rubbed her lips on his stubble. It felt weird, but in a good way. xD
Back to top Go down
Noel
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:39 am

Lol. Noel liked the way she rubbed her lips on his stubble, even if it was in a weird way. "You know," he said noncommittally, as if he didn't have a care in the world at the moment, "we could also have sex before you're giant, too. Like, oh say, now for example." He was lying in bed with a girl, in an empty house. Of course he was going to suggest sex.
Back to top Go down
Pattyn
Pie Brains
Pattyn

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:42 am

"We could," Pattyn replied. "But I'm too tired." She stretched and yawned a fake yawn, then turned over onto her other side so she was facing away from him. She hoped he got that she was only joking. She'd want him to enjoy her skinny little body as much as he could before it became the size of a blimp whatever those are.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:45 am

"Hey, I'm cool with doing all the work, you just have to lay there," Noel replied. He hoped that she would get that he was joking too, because that would be kind of a creepy thing to say if you were serious.
Back to top Go down
Pattyn
Pie Brains
Pattyn

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:51 am

"Maybe I don't want to lay there," Pattyn replied, rolling back over and stradling his waist. "Maybe I want you to lay there."
Back to top Go down
Noel
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:54 am

Well this was hot. "Can't say I hate the sound of that," Noel replied with a grin, playfully putting his hands behind his head so he was in a 'relaxed' position. He closed his eyes. "Take me, Pattyn. My body is yours."
Back to top Go down
Pattyn
Pie Brains
Pattyn

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:05 am

Pattyn grinned, then her teeth turned into fangs, her mouth got huge, and she hate Noel's head off.

But seriously, she grinned and started to lift off his shirt slowly. She leaned over and kissed from his tummy button, (that sounds so cute) up to his chest until she had his shirt off. She layed on top of him, and kissed him all hot and sexy-like.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:46 pm

Noel grinned, and he was even sort of smiling while he kissed her back. While she did her thing, he slid his hands up under her shirt and unhooked her bra. He was liking this. If he had to have gotten a girl pregnant, he was glad it was Pattyn, because he really liked her and what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Pattyn
Pie Brains
Pattyn

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:26 pm

After he unhooked her bra, Pattyn took off her own shirt. Now that she was half naked she didn't have to worry about her ugly baggy shirt. xD She sat up and started undoing Noel's belt, when that was off, she undid his pants, crawled off of him to pull them off. Now he was only in his boxers. "I wonder when I should take those off?" She asked, actin' like a tease.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Noel grinned. "Not quite yet," he replied. He slid his fingers through the waistband of her sweatpants (or whatever she was wearing) and slowly slid them down her legs. God she was so sexy. After he did that, he ran his hands back up her legs and rested then on her hips. "Now you can go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Pattyn
Pie Brains
Pattyn

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:52 pm

"Well first I better take these off," Pattyn replied, while sliding off her panties somehow, without really moving around a lot. Now that she was completely naked, it was Noels turn. She slid off his boxers and then they had some hot sex in her bedroom.

After it was over she layed next to him, panting. She looked over at him and smiled, "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Noel
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:48 pm

"I've had better," Noel replied with a smile.

"Best I've ever had," Noel replied with a smile. He was being honest, too. It was the first time he'd ever gotten to have sex totally care free. Since Pattyn was already pregnant, he didn't have to worry at all about getting her pregnant. It was like the perfect sexual experience.
Back to top Go down
Pattyn
Pie Brains
Pattyn

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:09 am

"Well I'm glad you liked it," Pattyn replied. She rolled back over onto her side, "How about we take that nap now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: every family member of the smiths turned orange one day   every family member of the smiths turned orange one day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

every family member of the smiths turned orange one day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin-
Jump to: