The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seventeen cents

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enya
Bean Licker

Love! : 5459
=D : 0

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Enya was playing and goofing off in Froom Valley. She loved it out here, it was one of her favorite places in all of Amelia. It was the perfect place to play. There were big rocks and trees and tall grass and streams. At the moment, she was climbing a tree. Miguel was in the form of a squirrel, following her up. She loved climbing trees. She loved everything fun.

Though at times she did wish that she had someone to do fun things with...
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Love! : 5822

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:41 pm

For once, Christine wasn't with Gage today. Of course, she did visit him for a little while, but they couldn't spend time for too long because he was grounded or something. So she was in Froom today just sort of hanging out with her daemon, enjoying the warm weather.

While walking around she saw a girl who looked about her age climbing up a tree. Now that she thought about it, she didn't have very many friends, just her boyfriend, so why not make friends with this tree climbing girl?

She walked up underneath it and looked up, "Hey! What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Love! : 5635
=D : 1

Character sheet
About your character::

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Addisyn had finished with her Overloridian things for the day so she had decided to come to Froom. Since her encounter with evil August on TL, she didn't go out by herself anymore, not even during the daytime. Because of this, Romulus was sitting on the far side of Froom, probably doing something boring.

Issy on the other hand was chasing butterflies. When Auri was still able to change he always used to be a butterfly--Issy loved them. Anywho, she's chasing some monarch butterfly and Auri is running beside her, when they notice two girls. One is in a tree and one is on the ground. The one on the ground is turned away from her so that Issy can't see her face.

"Hiya!" she called out to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 pm

Quote :
"Hey! What's up?"

Quote :
"Hiya!"

Enya was a little startled by two voices suddenly calling out to her. She had just been reaching for a branch--she fumbled and slipped. "Ahh!" she yelped as she fell. She made a grab and luckily her fingers wrapped themselves around a low branch. She caught herself right on time. She was now hanging from the tree, her feet dangling a few inches above the head of a girl her age with short brown hair.

"Whoa! That was close!" she exclaimed. She swung her feet, let go of the branch and fell to the ground a few feet away from the girl. She turned around and grinned. "If I hadn't caught myself, I woulda smushed you!"

She then turned again to face the other girl in Froom, a girl with long dark hair. "Didja see that!?" she yelled at her excitedly. "Did you?"
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:31 pm

Christine's eyes grew huge when the girl almost fell out of the tree, she was about to get Ruperts shadow ready to catch her as some kind of big animal if she needed to, but the girl caught herself before she did. When she heard somebody elses voice she turned and saw that was Addisyn, Gage's younger sister. She didn't mind her much, she seemed nice, but Gage was really the only person she knew the most from that family.

"Hey Addisyn," Christine said.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Oh. It was Christine. Addisyn didn't know much about Christine except the fact that her mom hated her, but Gage loved her. Or something like that.

"Hi," she said. She wasn't going to be mean, but she did think it was sorta weird how she was dressed. Girls their age shouldn't be dressing that way! Addisyn was never gonna dress that way, that was for sure.

"And yeah," she said, "I did see that. It was a close one, huh?" she asked the girl she didn't know. "I'm Issy, who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:21 pm

"Hi Issy," Enya greeted with a smile. Hurrah for girls her own age! Even if one of them was dressed like a skank! Enya wasn't one to judge based off of someone's clothes. She turned to the slutty lookin' girl. "What's your name? I'm Enya by the way."
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:59 pm

"My name is Christine," she replied, smiling. "It's nice to meet you Enya." She would have said it was nice to meet you too to Addisyn, but she already knew her, so instead she gave her a cute smile while scrunching up her nose. "So what's everybody up to today?"
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:05 pm

"Just bored," Addisyn said. "I was chasing a butterfly, but then I saw you guys so I thought I'd come over as say hi."
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:07 pm

"I was climbing that tree," Enya made an extravagant gesture towards the tree. "Then you guys yelled to me and I almost fell out and died." She grinned. "You guys wanna do something fun?"

It had been so long since she'd gotten to hang out with other girls her own age. She totally wanted to do something reckless and immature with them. >:3
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:26 pm

"Like what?" Christine asked curiously. This might turn out to be a good day, depending on what they were going to do. She was excited though, maybe she was going to make some new friends.
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:31 pm

"Sure," Addisyn agreed. She had been forced to
become an Overloridian so fast it really sucked. She didn't get to play
as much as she wanted. Like, ever.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:54 pm

For once Enya wished that lame-o Raegan was here so that they could bug him or something. "It's too bad there's no one here we could mess with," she sighed. She always had fun playing pranks on clio.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:16 pm

"Hmm," Christine hummed. "I enjoy a few pranks or two...but as you said I don't see anybody today." Which is odd, it's freakin' Froom Valley for Jebus sake!
Back to top Go down
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Character sheet

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:23 pm

"Hey, my body guard is over there," Issy said with a smile, "we could bug him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seventeen cents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seventeen cents   Seventeen cents Empty

Back to top Go down

Seventeen cents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Froom Valley-
Jump to: