The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

Love! : 5662
=D : 4

Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ Empty
PostSubject: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Lily was at the carnival with a bunch of friends. The weather was perfect, so Lily knew that the place would be packed, but whatever. The taffy carnival had some pretty sweet rides and they were definitely worth the wait.

"So," she said to Julie, grabbing her hands and swinging them, "What do you guys want to ride first?"
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

Love! : 6604
=D : 3

Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:48 pm

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel, there's a short line," Julie said, pointing at the ride where the estimated wait was only fifteen minutes, whereas the rest of the rides' estimated waits were over an hour. "Maybe the others'll be short when we get off."

She didn't realize that they had an odd number of people in their group, and the Ferris wheel was two to a thing. Someone was gonna have to ride either alone or with a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

Love! : 5675

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Claire thought that Julie's idea was great and nodded vigorously. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea!" she said before dragging Lily and in return, Julie, to the line.

As they neared the front of the line Claire realized that someone was going to have to sit alone. "Oh," she said, "who wants to sit with who?"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5868
=D : 0

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:59 pm

For once Gage was out of the house without having to sneak out. Though he supposed technically he was supposed to be grounded, his mom had given him permission. His mom let him do whatever he wanted.

Too bad the carnival was packed. All the lines were so freaking long. He noticed that the Ferris wheel had a pretty short line, and he also saw that his older sister was in said line with some of her cute friends. There were a few clio lined up behind them, but it's not like they would get mad if he cut to stand by Claire. He could just say he was in their group.

"Hey Claire," he greeted, walking up to them and subtly slipping into the line with them. He glanced at her friends. They were both pretty, but he was pretty sure the blonde one--Julie?--had a boyfriend. The other, Lily, on the other hand. "Need another person for your group?"
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Lily recognized the boy who joined them as Gage, Claire's younger brother. He was cute enough, but she had heard he was a little bit of a trouble maker. Whatever, Lily kind of liked that.

"Yeah, actually," she said to him. "You could sit with me if you wanted." She figured Claire wouldn't want to sit by him, and didn't know if Keiran would want Julie sitting with another boy.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Julie looked at Gage with a mild interest, knowing him only as the boy that she was "never ever allowed to date in a million years" because he got in trouble a lot or something. Whatever, he seemed okay, and Lily seemed to like him, so she didn't protest the matter. Of course he was Claire's brother so it was ultimately up to her.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Claire shrugged. She didn't mind her brother much, as long as she didn't have to sit by him she didn't' care. "It's fine by me," she said as the man running the ferris wheel opened up the gate and let them through.

She led Julie over to a red car and got in, scooting over to the far side to give Julie some room.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:18 pm

What Gage says: "Cool."

What Gage thinks: OMG a girl wants to sit by meee!

Being all aloof-like, Gage allowed Lily to get in first and then slid in next to her. He leaned towards her so subtly that it wasn't consciously noticeable. "So you're Lily right? I'm Gage if you didn't know. I'm pretty sure our parents know each other and obviously you're friends with my sister, but I don't think we've ever officially met before."

He smiled after that ridiculously long and quick introduction.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Lily smiled, "You're right, I don't think we have either. I'm Lily, I don't know if you know Keiran, but he's my brother." Useless information, but okay.

"I think I've seen you a few times when I came to your house to pick up Claire and Chloe." Lily reached out to shake his hand. Laame.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Julie peered over the edge to try and see the pair below. "I can't see them from this angle," she told Claire. She grinned. "You can tell they like each other. What do you think they're talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Claire rolled her eyes. Who could like her brother? Eww.

"Are you sure? I mean, I can see him liking her well enough, but do you think she'd like him back? I mean, it's Gage." He didn't seem like Lily's type, but whatever.

"He's probably talking about getting drunk. Or something."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:32 pm

"Oh yeah," Gage said, as if he'd forgotten. He shook her hand quickly. "Yeah, I remember one time you came over and my mom said, 'Gage, you had better not ever associate yourself with that girl.'

"But don't worry, I enjoy disobeying my parents," he said mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:35 pm

Lily tilted her head a little in surprise. "That's exactly what my mom said about you!" she giggled. She knew that the two mother's didn't like each other, but she didn't know why. Her mom liked Claire and Chloe well enough but she claimed that 'that boy is bad news'.

"But I don't listen to her much either," she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:37 pm

"Ha ha, he doesn't seem as bad as everyone makes him out to be," Julie laughed at the "getting drunk" comment. "I dunno, it just seemed like Lily was kinda into him."

She laughed again. "If they got married and I married Keiran, we'd all be like sisters."
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:42 pm

"You're right, he isn't that bad," she said, " but he isn't that good either. But hey, if Lily's into him, I'm not going to stop her."

The music from the Ferris wheel played on and on. Claire wanted to break the sound box. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:43 pm

Gage grinned wryly. "Every parent in Amelia says that about me," he told her somewhat truthfully. He liked this girl even more now; she wasn't afraid to defy authority.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:46 pm

Lily smiled. He didn't seem that bad, she wondered what he had done to give him such a bad reputation.

She wasn't a person to hide her feelings so she said, "You don't seem that bad to me."
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:51 pm

"You're in an awfully bad mood for someone at a carnival," Julie commented, watching Claire's expression. Then again Claire was always in a bad mood. But that was okay. It just made her amusing to hang out with.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:06 pm

"Eh," Claire muttered, shrugging, "I'm not in a bad mood, I just don't want Gage to hurt her. It's something he would do..."

She didn't want Lily to get mad at Gage and then not want to talk to her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:54 pm

Gage put his hand on Lily's, thinking she probably wouldn't mind. She seemed to like him. "Thanks," he said. "Not many people say that to me. It's nice to hear." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Lily smiled at him when he put his hand on hers. She flipped her hand up and held it for a moment. "So, why do you think our parents hate each there anyways?" she asked him.

Alecis had warned her, but had been too polite to say anything about why.
Back to top Go down
Julie
Mighty Spartan of Doom
Julie

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:59 pm

"I dunno, Lily's pretty tough, I don't think she'd let herself get hurt," Julie replied. This was a freaking long Ferris wheel ride. Right now they were stuck at the top; Julie hoped it would be over soon, it was getting kind of boring.
Back to top Go down
Claire
I Pooted
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:04 pm

Claire shrugged. "I guess," she said as she stared down. They were on their, like, twelfth revolution on this stupid thing. "When do you think this thing is going to end?" she wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:10 pm

Gage had just been leaning in when...

Quote :
"So, why do you think our parents hate each there anyways?"

WHO CARES!?!?!?! Gage reluctantly leaned back. "Well, according to my mom--and don't get mad at me, they're not my words--your mom is a filthy, hypocritical whore and she's sure that she passed the whore-gene on to you. I'm guessing your mom hates my mom because....she called her a filthy, hypocritical whore.

"My mom is crazy though. Your family's probably really cool if they're anything like you."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:16 pm

Lily had heard things about Gage's mother, but she wasn't going to say anything even though she normally would have. "Eh, they're alright," she said, ignoring the fact that Gage had said she was cool. Or implied it.

"My dad's kinda crazy but my mom's alright. She gets sad easy but I love her," Lily pushed some hair out of her eyes, and tried to look up. "When do you think this ride is going to stop?" she asked, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~   Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Party out till after dark at the IX Indoor Amusement paaark, it's here to stay, not goin' away gotta go to the IX Indoor, Amuuuessment Paarrrk~~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: The TAFfy Carnival-
Jump to: