The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where the mighty surgeon lives

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enya
Bean Licker

Love! : 5451
=D : 0

Where the mighty surgeon lives Empty
PostSubject: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Enya was chillaxing in her room, located on the third floor of her family's huge mansion. There weren't very many huge expensive mansions in Dahlin, but hey, what do you expect the mayor's family to live in? She was supposed to be practicing the violin, but instead she was cutting out paper stars and hanging them from her ceiling on strings.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Enya quickly grabbed her violin and started playing it terribly. "Come in!" she called innocently.

Her mother entered. "Enya dear, Raegan is going to be joining us for dinner," she told her. "Make yourself look presentable."

Enya made a face. Her mother chose to ignore it and left.

Gross. She hated Raegan. He was stupid and boring and her parents wanted her to marry him someday just because he was rich. D:<
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

Love! : 5429

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:09 pm

Raegan was joining the Laiger family for dinner tonight. He didn't really didn't want to, he'd much rather be out with his friends fooling around, but whatever. He dressed up nicely, in a blue polo, and clean dark blue jeans. He knocked on the door of their giant mansion when he arrived, and was greeted by their butler.

"Miss Laiger is up in her room," the butler told him. "I'll take you up there."

Luckily the butler was Cuir so he was able to just fly Raegan up to Enya's bedroom. He knocked on the door and said, "Miss Laiger, Mr. Hansen is here."
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:19 pm

"So?" Enya called through the door. "What am I supposed to do about that?" She said it as if it was some horrible thing that Raegan was here, because it was, and as if she had nothing to do with it. Why couldn't he just leave her alone? She made it perfectly clear that she didn't like him.

She flopped down on her bed and stared up at the ceiling. Stupid Raegan.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:29 pm

"He's standing outside the door next to me Miss," the butler replied. "And it would please your parents." That usually got Enya to do something like, roll her eyes and remember that if she didn't marry Raegan she wouldn't get the money. "May I let him in?"
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:33 pm

It actually wasn't just the money that made Enya obey her parents. As much as she hated their rules, she did love them, and didn't want to disappoint them. But everyone just assumed that all she wanted was the money. Oh well. "Fine, I don't care," she scowled up at her ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:36 pm

"Alright Miss," said the butler, and opened her door to allow Raegan in. He came in and smiled at Enya, as much as she didn't like him, and as much as he didn't really like her, he still felt like he should be nice. "Hello Miss Enya," he said politely. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:40 pm

"I was good," Enya said, putting extra emphasis on the word 'was.' Another thing she couldn't stand about Raegan was how he never got mad, no matter how mean she was to him. He was just so blah. It was as if he had no personality.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:55 pm

Little brat. "Oh I'm sorry to hear that," Raegan replied. "Is there anything I can do to make it better?" Like, maybe kicking you in the ass?
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Enya looked over at her open window and then back to Raegan. "See that window?" she asked him. When he nodded, she said, "If you jumped out of it, that would make me feel so much better." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:05 pm

I think it would better for both of us if you jumped out of the window. Raegan smiled instead, "Oh Miss, such a kidder." Such a little bitch. "We both know my death wouldn't make our families happy."
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:16 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Enya muttered. "The only thing that'll make our families happy is me popping out dozens of your babies, and I'm not so sure I'm up to that. I think I'd rather try the suicide thing. What do you think?" Gross. She didn't even want to think about her supposed future with Raegan McBoringson.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Suicide? Sounds like a good idea. "You shouldn't talk like that Miss Enya," Raegan replied. "Suicide is not a good thing to joke about." Gross. Not only did this girl hate him, but she wasn't even settled. It made him feel like a pedophile.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:30 pm

"Who's joking?" asked Enya. She sat up and looked at and scrutinized him closely. "You don't actually want to marry me, do you?" Come to think of it, he'd never said anything bad about her. He'd never complained about their circumstance.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:33 pm

No, I don't want to marry you at all. "Of course I do," lied Raegan. "It would make our families proud." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Enya blanched. "So we're supposed to be miserable for the rest of our lives just to make our parents proud?" she clarified, even though she already knew that was exactly the case. "What if I don't want to get married?"
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:56 pm

"I don't think our lives will be miserable," Raegan replied. "Would you want to...disappoint your family like that?"
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:00 am

Enya scowled. "Shut up, I didn't say that." She sighed and flopped back over onto her back. "I wouldn't expect you to understand."
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:16 am

I understand you perfectly fine. "Well if we didn't get married our families would be really disappointed with us." replied Raegan. "I wouldn't want to disappoint them."
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:19 am

"They don't seem to have any problems disappointing us," Enya pointed out. She was very disappointed with her parent's choice of future husband.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 am

Raegan shrugged, because he really didn't have an answer for that. If wasn't such a fake around Enya and adults, maybe he'd tell her how he really felt. There had been a million times where he wanted to tell her off, oh so many. "How has your violin practice been going?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:46 am

"It's been said that my violin playing could easily be mistaken for me torturing a cat," Enya replied. "But that could be because I never do practice. I hate that shrill thing. I'd much rather play something fun like the drums, but the violin is more sophisticated." She scrunched up her nose.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:49 am

"I'm pretty good with the piano," Raegan replied. "I've been playing it ever since I was eight years old." He hated the piano, but he also loved it, although he'd never tell his friends that. He could go crazy on the piano, without being judged by the adults.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:51 am

"Well aren't you just Mr. Musician," Enya grumbled. He probably thought he was better than her because he was good at his instrument and she wasn't any good at hers.
Back to top Go down
Raegan
Bean Licker
Raegan

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:59 am

"I'm not that good," Raegan replied. "Maybe in the future when you get better at your violin we could play together." Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Enya
Bean Licker

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:27 am

Enya laughed humorlessly. "Yeah, right," she said. "The chances of me getting better at the violin are about the same as the chances of me ever liking you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the mighty surgeon lives   Where the mighty surgeon lives Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the mighty surgeon lives
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin-
Jump to: