The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

loose lips sink ships

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emia
Pie Brains

Love! : 5524
=D : 0

loose lips sink ships - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:45 am

Mia was really happy too. Hanging out with Keiran had turned out to be really fun. When he brought back her ice cream she smiled widely. "Thanks, Keiran," she said, taking a big lick of her cone. Mmm, pineapple.

"Really?" she asked to the Overloridian remark. "How is that, growing up with the Overloridian?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6077

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:59 am

"No different from growing up with a nonOverloridian parent I think," Keiran replied. "Plus, my Dad isn't the Overloridian, so I had a little bit of both sides growing up."
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:02 am

"It'd be hard, I think, if two Overloridians fell in love," she said thoughtfully as she licked her ice cream again. "They could never live together... it would be sad."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:10 am

That sort of happened a while back actually, Keiran thought bitterly. "I guess you're right," he replied conversationally, he took another bite of his sundae. "But luckily, my Dad wasn't an Overloridian."
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:14 am

"That's good," she said with a small smile. She hadn't noticed Keiran's bitter moment, and even if she would have she wouldn't have understood it because for some reason she hadn't heard about her cheating Overloridian.

"So, when did you move in above the store?" she asked him. "I'm glad you did, they're getting old and it worried me, knowing they were alone."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:30 am

"I moved in I don't know," Keiran replied. "Some months ago, not totally sure though." He took another bite of his cream of ice. "So what do you like do you like to do Mia?" He knew that was a lame question, but he had to get to know her somehow.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:34 am

"Well, I like ice skating, but I can only go with my parents so I don't go very often. And I like star gazing and diving off the clouds in Cuir, but really, I'm sorta boring," she said. "What about you, though? What do you like to do for fun, Keiran?"
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:52 am

"Well, I like to hang out with my twin sister," Keiran replied. "Babysit my little sister, and little brother, I like visiting my Dad, and visiting my Mom...I love flying above my fathers farm, and horseback riding..." He smiled, "I guess I'm boring too." He smiled and shrugged sheepishly. "Do you think your parents would let me take you ice skating one day?"

Whoa, that was weird. He just offered to take her ice skating, and she wasn't Julie. Didn't he love Julie? Well of course he did, why would he even ask that of himself? But maybe somewhere deep down, he knew he needed to move on.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:05 am

"You're a twin?" Mia asked. She always thought twins were pretty cool. They weren't exactly uncommon in Amelia, but she had never met one before. "Do you and your sister look a lot alike?"

And then he asked her to go ice skating. A big smile crossed her face. "You like to skate, too?" she asked. "I'm not sure they'd be too happy about it, but you know, we don't really need to tell them exactly where we're going," she said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:07 am

"The only thing me and Lily have in common are our eye color and hair color," Keiran replied. "But even then, her hair is darker, and I think I looked more like our Dad, and she looks more like our Mom." He finally finished his icecream, but he wasn't ready to leave yet. "I actually have no idea how to ice skate," he replied honestly. "But I'll try everything once."
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:10 am

"Oh, I'd love to teach you!" Mia exclaimed. It would give her an excuse to see him more. "If you end up liking it, that is," she said. She really hoped he would.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:12 am

"I hope I don't fall over and embarrass myself," Keiran replied. "If that happens I don't think I'll end up liking it." He smiled and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:17 am

"Then I guess I'll have to make sure you don't fall," she said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:17 am

"Good luck," Keiran replied. "I can be sort of awkward sometimes." He laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:22 am

Mia giggled. "Hopefully you wont trip me when you fall," she said with a smile. "Then we'll knock everyone else over too and they'll kick us out," she joked.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:28 am

"I think that would be really funny," Keiran said. "Imagine, every clio iceskating, falling on their butts." He laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:38 am

"And then we have to hurry and get outta there before we get yelled at," Mia said with a giggle. She was imagining the whole scenario in her mind as they made it up. "But you keep slipping on the ice."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:41 am

"Then they'd catch us and throw us off," Keiran replied. "Good thing we're Cuir."
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:43 am

"Yeah, good thing," she said with a smile. "You know, we should do that soon. I'll be bored sitting at home thinking about you out having fun without me."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:44 am

"Oh don't worry about me having fun without you," Keiran replied. "I have no life, all I ever do anymore is work or sit around at home."
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:46 am

"You don't mean to tell me that such an adorable, funny guy like yourself doesn't have a girlfriend?" she asked, with a fake incredulous look on her face.

Srsly though, he was adorable and funny and should totally have a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:49 am

"No," Keiran replied. "No girlfriend for this adorable guy." On the outside, he seemed totally happy and easy going, but the inside, his stomach flip over and inside out, his heart popped, and he thought about how he use to have a girlfriend. But he needed to move on, now or never.
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:52 am

Emia was secretly happy that he didn't. Not that she wanted to date him or anything. >>

She wanted to say something like 'Well, we should change that, don't you think?' but she had only just met the guy, and she really didn't know all that much about him besides what her grandmother had told her.

"It was nice, hanging out with you today," she said. "I'm glad my gram introduced us."
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 3:57 am

"It was nice, I was glad to get out of the house with you," Keiran replied. "And I'm glad she did too." Was it weird that he felt guilty for feeling that way? "So do you want to make a date for that ice skating adventure?"
Back to top Go down
Emia
Pie Brains

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:02 am

"Sure," Emia said with a smile. "I'm going back home tomorrow, so anytime after that I'm free." She really hoped he would decide to go soon. She loved her family and all, but she wished she got to just hang out with her friends more often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: loose lips sink ships   loose lips sink ships - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

loose lips sink ships
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Dahlin-
Jump to: