The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

Love! : 5814
=D : 0

there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title Empty
PostSubject: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:13 am

Tonight, Christine and Gage went to the BA. Christine was wearing something slutty, because Gage liked it when she wore slutty things. As soon as they got there, they started to grind.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

Love! : 5859

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:21 am

They grinded for a while, while Gage felt Christine up all over in front of the entire world but she didn't care (it's not like every other couple weren't doing the same thing) until he decided that this would be more fun with alcohol.

"I'll be right back!" he yelled to her over the noise. "I'm gonna get drinks!"

He slipped away and headed to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:52 am

Since Gage had left Christine wasn't really dancing anymore. She was swaying to the beat of the music, but really wasn't doing much. Until something creepy happened...
Back to top Go down
August
Bean Licker
August

Love! : 5449

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:58 am

August was in the BA, looking around to find somebody to take home with him tonight. Then he spotted a pretty little girl, wearing slutty clothes, and dancing by herself. She was just begging for August to come over there. He came up behind her and started to dance with her. She was tiny, compared to August, but that was okay.

"What are you doing all by yourself sweetheart?" he asked.

The girl replied by stopping and turing around, "I'm not alone I'm with my boyfriend."

She had an attitude in her voice, but she had a creeped out look on her face. For some reason that turned August on more.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:07 am

Gage was waiting in line to get drinks. Um, yay.
Back to top Go down
August
Bean Licker
August

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:45 am

August kept trying, to dance with her, and she kept trying to back away. Eventually he was getting sick of it. He was going to get this girl in his house whether she came on her own of if he forced her.

"Come on," he grumbled. "You're coming home with me."

Christine's eyes got huge and tried to run away to Gage, but August grabbed her arm and started pulling. He was too strong for her, but she kept trying to get away anways.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:55 am

Gage finally was able to order those drinks. A glass in each hand, he made his way back to where Christine was waiting for him.

...Or where she was supposed to be waiting for him. Where did she go? Gage looked around, and saw a glance of what he thought was his girlfriend's slutty outfit through the crowd. He made his way over there, not caring who he shoved out of his way in the process. He stopped dead.

There was some freak, some almost middle-aged bastard, touching Christine! He had her by the arm, and was dragging her away.

What.

The.

FUCK.

The glasses in Gage's hands shattered as he clenched his fists in anger. He stormed over to the bastard and grabbed his arm, the one he was holding Christine with. "What the fuck do you think you're doing, asshole!?" he demanded of the sick fuck.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:05 am

Oh thank god.

Christine would have smiled at Gage, but it wasn't a good time to smiled right now. She was just so relieved that her Gage was here to save her from her potential kidnapper/rapist. She tried to pull her arm out of his grasp, but the creepy asshole was still holding on.
Back to top Go down
August
Bean Licker
August

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:09 am

August had had his eyes on Christine, but he looked up when somebody grabbed his arm. This kid must have been her boyfriend, he was looking pretty angry, but just to piss him off more, he didn't let go of Christine's arm. "I just wanted to show her where the bathroom was," he lied.

Christine shook her head and tried to pull away again.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:17 am

"She knows where the bathroom is, asshole," Gage snarled, his grip on August tightening to the point that the skin on August's arm started to turn purple. "Let her the fuck go. Now."
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:30 am

Finally, the creepy man let go of Christine, and she scurried behind Gage so she could get away from him.
Back to top Go down
August
Bean Licker
August

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:32 am

This kid was really squeezing his arm hard, so hard that August finally let the girl go. "You need to calm down kid," he told him.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:01 pm

"You need to get the fuck out of here," Gage retorted, finally releasing his grip on August's arm. There was a nice hand-shaped bruise forming, Gage noticed with satisfaction. "And you'd better not even so much as look at my girlfriend ever again."
Back to top Go down
August
Bean Licker
August

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:05 pm

"Aren't we a little posessive?" August asked. "And what am I suppose to do if we run into each other in Dahlin?" He asked. August was an idiot, but he couldn't help but lead this kid on, it was a lot fun. Idiot.

And btw, when Christine heard August say that seeing each other in public thing, she shivered and moved a little closer to Gage. She really didn't want to see that man again.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:14 pm

"You're supposed to leave her the fuck alone," Gage snarled, putting his arm protectively around Christine. He knew this guy's type. He knew what he wanted from Christine. And it made Gage want to fucking kill him right here and now.
Back to top Go down
August
Bean Licker
August

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:20 pm

"What if I don't want to?" August asked smugly. Creepy idiot.
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:29 pm

Who did this motherfucker think he was!? "Look asshole, I don't know if you get off on creeping on girls half your age, or if you're just trying to piss me off, but either way it's going to result it me beating the shit out of you, so you'd better fucking stop, whichever it is."
Back to top Go down
August
Bean Licker
August

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:34 pm

August raised an eyebrow, "Do it then, I dare you."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:37 pm

"Okay," Gage said without a second thought. I don't know if August thought he was bluffing, but he definitely wasn't, proven by the fact that in an instant Gage had knocked him to the ground and was punching him in the face repeatedly. He grabbed his neck and, rather than choke him, bashed his head into the floor several times.

It wasn't long before someone noticed the commotion, and soon three huge bouncers and pulled Gage off of August, and were restraining him.
Back to top Go down
August
Bean Licker
August

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Well that kid sure could fucking fight. Other bouncers helped August up on his feet as he pointed at Gage and yelled, "You crazy little asshole!" Another bouncer left quickly but came back with an icepack for August. "Stick that kid in prison!"
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:43 pm

No way, Christine was not about to let this man get away with almost kidnapping her, and she deffinetly wasn't going to let her Gage go to prison! "He was just trying to protect me from your creepy ass!" she shrieked. "You tried to kidnap me!"
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Gage struggled for a split second, but then forced himself to calm down, at least on the outside, so that the bouncers would let him go. "I'm not just going to stand by and let some creep try to run off with my girlfriend," he spat, confirming Christine's story.
Back to top Go down
August
Bean Licker
August

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:50 pm

August tried to play it cool, and pretended that he wasn't trying to get away with the girl at all. "Me? Try to kidnap her? I assure you that I was only trying to dance!"

The bouncers sort of believed Christine and Gage's story, but they also believed August's story. But if August's story was a true one, that was still very creepy of him to try and dance with such a young little girl.
Back to top Go down
Christine
Hearty Bean Grower
Christine

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:52 pm

"Why would I want to dance with you," Christine retorted. "When I have a perfectly good boyfriend to dance with?!" She glared at the man, "Plus, grabbing my arm and pulling me away isn't a very good dance move."
Back to top Go down
Gage
TAD Obsessor
Gage

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:54 pm

The bouncers were now all looking at August suspiciously. Gage smirked a little bit, but only for a second, so that only August could see. "And let's not forget how he oh-so subtly threatened to do it again if he ever saw her again," he added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title   there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title Empty

Back to top Go down

there's no music, so i can't use a song as a title
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next