The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

derelict by beck

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Love! : 5685
=D : 0

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:52 pm

Rene was a free man once again, so he might as well hang out somewhere creepy, because that's all he ever does.

So yeah, Rene was haning out here...at Lake Pontchartrain, the supposibly haunted lake.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

Love! : 5610

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:57 pm

When Seeley heard the word haunted, she didn't think along the lines of "The Amityville Horror" type of haunted. She probably thought more along the lines of "Casper the Friendly Ghost" haunted. Which is why she wasn't afraid at all of creepy Lake Long Name. Plus, all the times she had gone, she had never once seen a ghost, so she didn't even think it really was haunted.

So she often cut through the Forest of Linius as a shortcut to get home, and consequently traveled right by the lake as she did so. She had been out shopping for Ian. She road her daemon's shadow, in the form of an ostrich, while her own shadow arm held the shopping bag.

She whistled unconcernedly as she rode by the lake, totally carefree.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Rene heard the whisteling, and was naturally drawn to it. He snuck around behind bushes, and saw that it was his daughter. What an interesting thing, to run into your daughter.

He followed her, concealed behind his trees and bushes, and picked up speed. When he was a couple feet in front of her, and came out of hiding.

"It's dangerous to be out here by this lake alone young lady," he said in a lecturing voice.

Weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:13 pm

Seeley was so surprised she almost fell off her shadow ostrich. As it screeched to a halt, she had to grab its neck to keep herself upright. She stared at Rene for a long time, her arms still around her shadow ostrich, as if she were hugging it for comfort.

"You...but...you can't...be..." she stumbled over her words, in shock. He was supposed to be in jail! (Of course Seeley knows very well how easy it can be to break out of jail.)
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:16 pm

"They've been known, to get out," Rene said. "Didn't you listen to me? I hope you aren't one of those bad nonlistening children, like your cousins." He rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:18 pm

The shadow backed away a few steps. "Oh...right, yeah, of course I listened!" she exclaimed nervously as the shadow started to back away faster. "And you're also right about it being dangerous for me to be at the lake, so I'm just going to go now!" The shadow spun around and ran.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:20 pm

"Wait young lady!" Rene called. He held his hand out and took control of his daughter. The shadow stopped and he made Seeley walk back to him. "Don't you walk away from me like that! I expect respect!"
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:23 pm

"Ruh...respect?" Seeley repeated dumbly, while in her head she started thinking about getting away. Even if she couldn't move her shadows still could. Maybe she could turn her daemon shadow into a big vicious animal. Then it and her clio shadow could attack him and she could get away. That sounded like a good plan. She had to wait for the right moment though...
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:25 pm

"Now," Rene replied. "How are you? You're my daughter and I have no idea what you're like! Do you have a boyfriend? Do your parents treat you nicely? How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Seeley stared at him. This was more weird than scary to her at the moment. "I'm...eighteen..." she replied slowly, still waiting for the right moment to attack. Tiny Tiberius scurried unnoticeably behind Rene. The shadow was in place. "Uhm...yes...to the other questions..."

Tiberius's shadow slowly started to rise out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 pm

"Good good, you're not allowed to see that boy anymore, or I'll kill him," Rene replied cheerfully. Then he noticed something, I'm not sure how he did but he noticed her daemons shadow. "Seeley?" he said, his voice sounding dark. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Tiberius's shadow sank back to the ground faster than you could say Quidditch. Tiberius himself frightenedly scampered back to Seeley and disappeared into her pant leg. "...Nuthin..." Seeley said with wide eyes, seeming to shrink a little. How the hell had he noticed that??
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:43 pm

"That's what I thought," Rene replied with narrowed eyes. "So, what's in that shopping bag?"
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:45 pm

"Uh..." Seeley replied slowly, wheels once again turning in her head, trying to formulate a plan. "Clothes." Even though Tiberius was now too afraid to come out, she still had her own shadow. And if she had her own shadow attack Rene, it could distract him long enough for her to escape on Tiberius's shadow in the form of a fast animal.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:47 pm

"Clothes?" Rene repeated. "Clothes for yourself? You girls and your shopping." He chuckled like this whole thing was some kind of normal thing.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:50 pm

In that split second that Rene sort of chuckled, he closed his eyes a little, and Seeley made her move. Her shadow sprang to life and lunged at Rene, grabbing him and scratching at his face. Seeley was already running in the opposite direction. Tibby's shadow became a horse and she jumped on it as it galloped.

FREEEDOMMMMM!

...Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:52 pm

When Seeley's shadow attacked Rene, he yelled because it surprised him, and hurt a little. He angryly created a wave and knocked the shadow away. He looked to see were Seeley had gotten, and realized that she was too far away to take control of, so he jumped into the water and started riding a wave. Soon enough he had caught up to her. "You are in huge trouble young lady!" He screamed.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:56 pm

Seeley looked behind her and HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE WAS RIGHT THERE. She yelled out in surprise and maybe even fear and tried to get the shadow to go faster, but it was at its limit speed-wise. Oh geez, her mind was racing, she had to think of an animal faster than a horse that was still big enough for her to ride. She couldn't think of anything but a cheetah, and a cheetah would be too small! There had to be something else! She was taking to long to think.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:03 pm

Rene was still right at her side, and he held out his hands, and a weird looking wave of water grabbed Seeley off of her daemon's shadow. "It's time for your punishment!" He said to her while the water held her up in the air.

The weird wave this got taller, and then suddenly it just fell, dragging Seeley along with it. Of course, he wasn't going to let her drown, but he was going to keep her under there so she'd learn her lesson.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:07 pm

Seeley held her breath as she was dragged under the lake. She flailed her arms and legs and tried to swim back up, but she just kept getting pulled back down. After a minute of this she started to feel lightheaded, and she just couldn't hold her breath for another second. Against her will she inhaled, swallowing copious amounts of water. She choked and struggled more until her movements got weaker and weaker, before stopping all together. Everything went dark...
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:09 pm

Rene finally allowed Seeley to resurface, and she was unconcious. "I think she learned her lesson." He dragged her onto the surface, then removed any water from her lungs. A couple moments later she coughed and sputtered, and was awake. "I hope that taught you a lesson," he said.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:12 pm

Like Brenna said, Seeley coughed and sputtered and was awake. Her eyes fluttered open and she coughed some more, rolling over and trying to push herself up. Her movements were shaky and sluggish, you know, because she had just DROWNED. The world was coming back into focus slowly. She coughed some more.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:14 pm

"You shouldn't disrespect your father like that," Rene told her. "If you do, Daddy will punish you."
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:15 pm

Seeley coughed a few more times before managing to choke out the words, "You're...not...my father..." in between gasps of air.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:16 pm

"What?!" Rene hissed. "What did you just say?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

derelict by beck Empty
PostSubject: Re: derelict by beck   derelict by beck Empty

Back to top Go down

derelict by beck
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Forest of Linius :: Lake Pontchartrain-
Jump to: