The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Descriptions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Addisyn
Admin
Addisyn

Love! : 5645
=D : 1

Character sheet
About your character::

Character Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Character Descriptions   Character Descriptions EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:16 pm

To make it easier on all of our members we ask if you could please follow this form when telling about your character. Please be as detailed as possible, imagination and wording are a big factor in how well your character will be received here. Please note that while I asked if your characters dæmon was settled, I did not ask what it was settled as. This is because, once you tell me what your character's personality is, I am going to put it through a couple of people and we will decide what animal your character is most like. I will then PM you and tell you your dæmons form. I will also send you your dæmons analysis so that you can agree that it fits. If your character is not settled, please PM me when you think your character has. Thanks in advance, and please follow this form. I promise it will make everything a lot easier. Very Happy

CHARACTER:

Full Name:

Birth Date:

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Height:

About His/Her Family:

Personality:
- Behavior in group settings (how well you work in groups, how you interact with multiple people, etc.)
- Extroverted/introverted (in general)
- Outgoing/conservative
- Problem solving strategies (what is the usual process you use to get from Point A to Point B)
- Leader/follower
- Fastidious/careless
- Passionate/apathetic (in general or about a certain thing)
- Any particular affinities (with objects, animals, etc.)
- When you work best (morning, evening?)
- How other people see you (popular, mostly ignored?)
- Optimistic or pessimistic?
- About your friends (large group of friends, just one or two close friends?)
- How you act (alone, with your family, with your friends, with strangers, anyone else)
- Hierarchical or not
- Aggressive/Passive aggressive
- Talkative/Quiet
- Territorial or not
- Flexible/Stubborn
- Independent/Dependent
- Any other quirks that people tend to remember about you

Any Thing Else About Your Character We Might Need To Know:[background, ethnicity, etc.]

DÆMON:

Full Name:

Settled Or Not:

Eye Color:
Back to top Go down

Character Descriptions
Page 1 of 1