The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the first brother named ian.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

Love! : 5691
=D : 0

the first brother named ian. Empty
PostSubject: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:12 am

Katsa was going with Seeley to Nabakza, the Amelian prison. This prison was the place where Katsa's oldest brother Ian was being held. He had been framed for murder, and was serving a life sentence.

Katsa went frequently to visit him, because she knew that he wasn't a killer. Today she was bringing Seelely, because Seeley was her bestest friend, and it would be nice to have her there when she told her brother her... news.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

Love! : 5617

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:25 am

Seeley was pretty bright and chipper for a girl walking through a creepy prison. She had also dressed a little inappropriately for the occasion. She wasn't dressed like Christine a skank or anything, but considering the fact that she was in a prison full of sex starved maniacs watching hungrily through the bars, skinny jeans and a halter top were probably inappropriate.

"I can't wait to see Ian again," Seeley was telling Katsa. One of these days they were gonna bust Ian out, she just knew it. When she was younger she'd had the biggest crush on Ian. It had been so terrible when he'd been arrested, especially since he hadn't done anything wrong! That's why she was determined to get him out someday.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Love! : 5692

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:35 am

Rene was standing at the bars of his cell, checking out the newcomers.
The blonde one was a frequent visitor, but the other one he had never
seen before. Unlike the other prisoners, he wasn't hooting at them or
making wolf calls, he was just staring. Something about the brunette
piqued his interest.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:47 am

Katsa and Seeley walked down the halls, and they passed the cell that held the really, really creepy guy who had killed a ton of clio on Theodore Lane. Everytime she passed that cell she got chills, so she quickened her pace.

"Come on See, let's go," she said.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:52 am

Oblivious-to-everything-Seeley didn't notice the creepy cell they were passing. She just kept up a springy pace next to Katsa, smiling calmly, as if she had mentally removed herself from the dreary prison environment and was off in her own world. However, her eyes stayed alert, because after all this was a ward full of Amelia's Most Dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:06 am

"Aren't you dressed a little inappropriately to be in a prison?" Rene asked the brunette, his voice gruff. "The men in here are vicious, hate to see one of them get a hold of you and destroy your innocence."
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:19 am

Amongst the catcalls and the whistling and the perverted comments, one voice stood out from the rest. One prisoner had given her a warning, albeit more out of mockery than actual concern. She turned around slowly to see the source; a ravaged looking man, in a lonely cell apart from the rest, more heavily chained than most of the other inmates. While he wasn't looking at Seeley like she was a piece of meat like all the other creeps, he wasn't quite looking at her like she was a real clio, either.

"They can't touch me, they're locked up," she told the man, a strange look on her face. It wasn't a look of fear, or even curiosity, it was more just a 'why are you talking to me?' sort of look.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:25 am

Rene chuckled, "They've been known," he said. "To get out." He chuckled some more and shuffled to his bench to sit.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:01 am

Katsa looked shocked at the creepy creepy man who talked to Seeley. "Seeley, don't talk to him," Katsa warned. She didn't think Seeley knew who this man was, but she did.

That was Seeley's father. And she didn't think it would be a good idea for Seeley to know. Not that she thought she'd break down or anything, because Seeley was tough, but she also didn't want that guy to find out. He was creepy, and who knows what he would want to do with her.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:09 am

"Why not?" Seeley asked Katsa. It's not like she was bonding with the prisoner. He had just said something to her and she responded. What was the harm in that? Well, sure, he was creepy, and probably dangerous, but it's not like she was telling him her name or address or anything. Although, they were supposed to be here for Ian. Ian! They needed to find him. "Well, whatever. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:19 am

"Better listen to your friend Seeley," Rene called out to them when they started to walk away. "Don't want to get mixed up with the wrong sort."
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:21 am

Katsa kept walking, hoping that Seeley would follow her. She didn't want anything to happen to her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:29 am

Quote :
"Better listen to your friend Seeley,"

"What th---Oh way to go Katsa, now he knows my name!" Seeley exclaimed indignantly. "Just give a criminal all my personal info why don't you." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:34 am

Rene laughed and called out, "Yeah, way to go Katsa!" From a little ways away, you hear Ian's voice echo off the walls, "Leave them alone Rene!" Rene growled and glared in Ian's direction.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:42 am

Katsa looked at Seeley and shook her head. "Let's just go," she pleaded, grabbing her friend's hand and trying to pull her away. "Ian's just down the hall..."
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:39 pm

But there would be no moving Seeley now. She had frozen at the sound of the prisoner's name. Rene. The man was the one who had killed all those clio. The one who had raped her mother. Her father. She covered her mouth with her hand and stared at him. "Oh my god..." she said in a muffled voice. In a voice she thought no one could hear, she whispered, "That's him, Katsa. My biological father." She started walking with Katsa, but kept her eyes on Rene.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:46 pm

Rene was staring back at Seeley, with an evil creepy smirk on his face. He had sworn he heard the brunette say something about him, being her father. Crazy little girl, Rene was nobodies father. He continued to stare until he found something oddly familiar about that girl. She had the same face and body structure of that woman, Luna. He got off of his bench, and approached the bars. "You, Seeley girl," he called. "What did you just say?"
Back to top Go down
Alecis
Admin
Alecis

Love! : 5761
=D : 1

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:37 pm

Oh God. "Seeley, ignore him, please, let's go," Katsa urged. Rene was so creepy, and it wasn't good that he knew he was her father, Katsa just knew it.
Back to top Go down
http://theameliaforum.forumakers.com
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Uh oh, had he heard her? "I...I..." she stuttered, not thinking straight. Numbly she let Katsa lead her further away, but she still kept looking back, a disturbed look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:50 pm

"Come back here," Rene growled. He held out his hands, took control of Seeley's body, and forced her to walk back to his cell. "Who is your mother?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Alecis
Admin
Alecis

Love! : 5761
=D : 1

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:02 pm

Katsa felt Seeley pull out of her hands and gasp loudly.

Quote :
"What's going on?!"

Katsa wheeled around and saw Seeley struggling, but walking towards Rene's cell. What was going on? But it only took a moment for her to figure it out. She had heard about clio in Ughdarras being able to control bodies, so Rene must have been in Ughdarras.

"Help!" Katsa screamed, running over and placing herself in between Seeley and Rene (stupid, 'cuz she's pregnant, but ya know). She wasn't exactly up against the bars, but she would be if Seeley kept moving forward.

"Someone, HELP!" she screamed again.
Back to top Go down
http://theameliaforum.forumakers.com
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Yeah, that was Seeley yelling, "What's going on!?" because all of the sudden she was walking towards Rene's cell against her will, as if she were possessed or something! "Katsa I can't stop!!" When Katsa jumped in front of her and started yelling for help, Rene yelled:

Rene wrote:
Shut up you stupid girl!

To Seeley's horror, her arm rose against her will and she watched her fingers clench. "K-Katsaaaa..." As she expected, her possessed self was forced to punch Katsa in the face, knocking her to the side. "KATSA!"

Now she was standing up against the bars of Rene's cell. "Y-you're doing this to me, aren't you?!" she demanded
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:13 pm

"That's right young lady," Rene replied sinisterly. "Now answer my question, Who. Is. Your. Mother?
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:18 pm

Katsa had shut her eyes and braced herself when she saw the hand hurtling towards her. She didn't use those moments to jump out of the way, because Shannon already posted that she hit her. xD

Anyway, she fell to the floor screaming. She was trying to make as much noise as possible. Thankfully, within moments of Seeley touching the bars, Katsa heard heavy footsteps echoing down the halls.

"DOWN HERE!" she screamed, picking herself and running over to Seeley. "WE'RE DOWN HERE!"

She grabbed onto Seeley's shoulders and tried to pry her away.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:23 pm

Rene made Seeley shove Katsa away, unless of course Katsa jumped out of the way first. xD She knew why he was asking, and she was afraid to answer, but those footsteps weren't coming fast enough, and Rene was looking at Seeley like he was going to do something very unpleasant to her if she didn't answer truthfully. "...L-Luna Adler."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the first brother named ian.   the first brother named ian. Empty

Back to top Go down

the first brother named ian.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next