The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

viva la vida

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John
Bean Licker
John

Love! : 5448
=D : 0

viva la vida Empty
PostSubject: viva la vida   viva la vida EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:03 pm

After running into his long lost daughter a few days ago, John had to meet his son. No matter who he was, he was still his son. So he traveled to Nabakza, to meet Rene. He was very nervous, because of who his son was. He was also nervous, because if sane Lumi wasn't too pleased on his actions in the past, what would his insane son think?

When he reached Nabakza, he requested that he see his son, they probably didn't believe that he was who he said he was, but they really didn't care either way. They took John to Rene's cell, which was away from all the others because he was so ruthless, terrible, and evil. Rene was in his cell, chained up, grinning at nothing funny or happy. He was just grinning.

"Rene," he said, his voice gruff. Rene's head snapped up and he stared at John with curious, yet crazy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

Love! : 5676

viva la vida Empty
PostSubject: Re: viva la vida   viva la vida EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Rene squinted at the man who called his name. He looked intriguingly similar to Rene himself. He stood up, and walked to the bars to get a closer look. His ankles were cuffed to the floor, (so if the cell were to be opened he couldn't walk out), and his wrists were chained to his ankle cuffs, so he couldn't lift his hands to the bars.

"Who are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
John
Bean Licker
John

viva la vida Empty
PostSubject: Re: viva la vida   viva la vida EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:39 pm

"I am John Mann," he replied boldly. "And I am your father." He wondered what Rene would do next, if he would believe him, or if he'd just laugh in his face.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

viva la vida Empty
PostSubject: Re: viva la vida   viva la vida EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:42 pm

Rene did the second part, he threw his head back and laughed. "You are my father?!" He laughed. "Sir, the only man I had known to be my father is long since dead." He narrowed his eyes, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
John
Bean Licker
John

viva la vida Empty
PostSubject: Re: viva la vida   viva la vida EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:51 pm

John was very frightened, but he did not show it. "You walked the streets when you were only a baby, you have a younger sister, we're practicaly looking at a mirror when we look at each other, is there any more proof that I can use? To prove to you that I really am your father?"
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

viva la vida Empty
PostSubject: Re: viva la vida   viva la vida EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Rene almost laughed again, until he realized that this man said something about his sister. How could he have known that he had a sister? "What is my sister's name?" he asked with narrow eyes.
Back to top Go down
John
Bean Licker
John

viva la vida Empty
PostSubject: Re: viva la vida   viva la vida EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:53 pm

"Your sisters name," John replied. "Is Lumi."
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

viva la vida Empty
PostSubject: Re: viva la vida   viva la vida EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Nobody knew who Rene's sister was. Nobody at all, some clio didn't even know he had a sister, actually maybe no clio knew. So this man was telling the truth. This man, really was Rene's father. Rene started laughing, and he laughed and laughed and laughed, he laughed so hard that he fell to the dirty cell floor. He laughed for about twenty minutes, until finally he stood back up.

"So you truly are, my father," He shook his head. "I really had, a father!"
Back to top Go down
John
Bean Licker
John

viva la vida Empty
PostSubject: Re: viva la vida   viva la vida EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:11 pm

"You still do have a father Rene," John said desperately.
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

viva la vida Empty
PostSubject: Re: viva la vida   viva la vida EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:14 pm

"You are no father of mine!" Rene snapped. "For almost eighteen years, I was abused, and raped! Eighteen years 'father'!" His voice turned into angry screams, as he pressed his face between the bars. "WHERE WERE YOU?! WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BOY, WANDERING THE STREETS?! WHERE WERE YOU?! WHEN THAT WICKED MAN TOOK ME?! WHERE WERE YOU JOHN?! WHERE WERE YOU?!"
Back to top Go down
John
Bean Licker
John

viva la vida Empty
PostSubject: Re: viva la vida   viva la vida EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:19 pm

John backed away from Rene's cell fearfully. "I tried looking for you! Me and your mother both!"
Back to top Go down
Rene
I Pooted
Rene

viva la vida Empty
PostSubject: Re: viva la vida   viva la vida EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:25 pm

"Oh ho! You looked for me!" Rene replied. "WELL YOU DIDN'T LOOK HARD ENOUGH!" He held out one hand, and since it was attached to his ankle chains, he couldn't hold it out high enough. He took control of John's body and brought John agaisnt the bars. You could hear yells around in the jail, the guards needed to act fast.

Rene grabbed ahold of the hem of John's shirt and said agaisnt his face through gritted teeth, "If I ever see your face again, I wont hesitate to kill you."

Guards came rushing over and shocked Rene with their Solas powers, and since Rene was already so angry, the rage and shocks became to much for him and he fainted. Plus he hadn't had a decent meal in a while.
Back to top Go down
John
Bean Licker
John

viva la vida Empty
PostSubject: Re: viva la vida   viva la vida EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 pm

Shaken, scared, and upset, John left Nabakza without another word. He could have prevented this, he could have saved his son. He could have given Lumi a better childhood, but he didn't. He didn't do a thing.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

viva la vida Empty
PostSubject: Re: viva la vida   viva la vida Empty

Back to top Go down

viva la vida
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: Naomih Sea :: Nabakza-
Jump to: