The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

silent falls the winter snow

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vivianne
Little Spartan
Vivianne

Love! : 5423
=D : 0

silent falls the winter snow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: silent falls the winter snow   silent falls the winter snow - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:21 am

At first, something seemed a little off as he kissed her, like his mind was elsewhere. Did he have a girlfriend? Was he thinking about her? That was no fun. She was about to pull away, but suddenly Kaiden got it together and gave her a REAL kiss.

Her arms were still resting on his shoulders. She moved on and put her hand on his thigh, gently sliding it upwards.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

Love! : 5903

PostSubject: Re: silent falls the winter snow   silent falls the winter snow - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 am

Kaiden quickly shoved Julie out of his mind again, at least as much as she would go (why oh why did he feel like he was cheating on her? D:). But now Vivianne was moving up on his leg. His breathing intensified and he walked backwards a little till he was on a stool. He slipped Viv up on his lap and kept kissing her.

This felt so so wrong, but he wouldn't let himself stop. Julie wasn't his, she never had been. She'd made it clear on their first meeting--she didn't want anything to do with him. The only reason that had changed was because of Quill, but she still didn't want a relationship.

So he kept kissing.
Back to top Go down
Vivianne
Little Spartan
Vivianne

PostSubject: Re: silent falls the winter snow   silent falls the winter snow - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:29 am

They went on like that for a while, and Vivianne ran her hands through his hair. She finally pulled away and grinned, biting her bottom lip cutely. "How about we take this back to my place?" she suggested. She slid off his lap and took his hands. "Come on, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: silent falls the winter snow   silent falls the winter snow - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:37 am

Kaiden looked at her with longing as she got up. It wasn't the longing she was probably looking for, because it was more of a 'I wish I could want you more than I do', but he got up and followed her anyway.

They made their way through the masses and to the door, the whole way Nala was screaming various selections of 'NO!' at him in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Vivianne
Little Spartan
Vivianne

PostSubject: Re: silent falls the winter snow   silent falls the winter snow - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:40 am

As they walked through the crowds, Viv could sort of sense his hesitation and reluctance. What the hell? Last time she spent the night with this kid he had been all too willing. Once the got outside, she turned to him. "Got something on your mind?" she asked pointedly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden
Do You Like Beans?
Kaiden

PostSubject: Re: silent falls the winter snow   silent falls the winter snow - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:46 am

It was the perfect time to turn back, Kaiden realized. So he took it.

"Actually, yeah," he said apologetically. "I mean, don't take it personally babe, but I just remembered somethin' I gotta do. But hey, what about tomorrow? The Blinking Amphibian?"

He couldn't just leave her hanging.
Back to top Go down
Vivianne
Little Spartan
Vivianne

PostSubject: Re: silent falls the winter snow   silent falls the winter snow - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:49 am

Viv pouted at first, but when he offered to meet her tomorrow, she managed to smile. It seemed like Kaiden maybe cared about a little bit more than just sex. He was actually willing to wait a bit and meet her another day. It was unusual, but also kind of nice. "Well, okay," she accepted. "I'll see you tomorrow then." She leaned up and kissed him on the lips. "You'd better not stand me up." She turned away and looked over her shoulder, smiling, before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silent falls the winter snow   silent falls the winter snow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

silent falls the winter snow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Shadow World-
Jump to: