The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i hear crickets chirping, and i like it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keegan
=B
Keegan

Love! : 6158
=D : 3

i hear crickets chirping, and i like it Empty
PostSubject: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:55 am

Keegan figured it was about time that he and Katsa talked about what they were going to do about the whole baby thing. He sent her a message, and asked her to meet him here, at the ruins.

He chose the ruins because he knew she was embarrassed and thought this was a good private spot.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

Love! : 5674
=D : 0

PostSubject: MY NAME IS SAM AND I'M STUPID :D   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:14 am

Katsa and Seeley were going to the ruins to meet Keegan, the father of her unborn child. Katsa was really nervous and embarrassed about talking to him, so she had asked her friend to come with her. Of course she had agreed because they were really close and everything, so that's why both of them were going.

So, here they were, walking through the ruins, looking for him. And oh, there he was. D:

Last edited by Lumi on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MY NAME IS SAM AND I'M STUPID :D)
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

Love! : 5600

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:26 am

Seeley rubbed Katsa's arm comfortingly. "You can do this," she told her, because Katsa looked like a deer in the headlights when Keegan appeared.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:30 am

When Keegan spotted Katsa, he also saw her friend with her. He actually wanted to speak to Katsa alone, but he figured that she must have been scared or nervous or something.

"Hello Katsa," he said when the got closer. "And Seelely."

(I'm not sure if Keegan learned Seeley's name, but he knows it now. xD)
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:36 am

Katsa wanted to like turn around and just run or something, but she knew she couldn't. "Hi, Keegan," she said quietly.

She was so thankful that Seeley was with her. There was no way she could do this alone.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:42 am

"Hi Keegan!" Seeley replied cheerfully, waving. The air around the two of them was so tense she just had to try and lighten the mood a little.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:50 am

It seemed like Seeley wasn't angry at him for what he had done to her friend. He was thankful for that. He smiled slightly when Seeley waved then looked back at Katsa.

"I know that this is probably the last thing you want to do today," he said seriously. "But we need to talk about this."
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:53 am

"I know," Katsa said, looking at the ground. She didn't know what they were going to talk about though. Maybe he just wanted to work out when he would help with the baby and stuff.

"What's your biggest concern?" she asked, looking back up at Keegan.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 2:59 am

Seeley just sat there, letting them sort of pretend she wasn't there unless she was needed. She was only here for Katsa, and she understood that, as much as she wanted to be, she really wasn't a part of this.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:06 am

"Well first of all," Keegan replied. "You're keeping the baby right?" He wasn't sure if it was too late for her to abort it if she wanted, and if she didn't was she going to keep the baby? Deep down, Keegan hoped she would keep it.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:15 pm

"Of course," Katsa said, looking at the ground. She didn't feel comfortable so she was just giving one or two word answers.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:27 pm

"Good," Keegan replied. "Now if you let me, I will do everything for you. I'll buy diapers, baby food, toys, I'll go to the doctor appointments with you, whatever you want me to do Katsa, I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:30 pm

"You know, you guys're gonna have one cute baby," Seeley commented randomly. It would have blonde hair and blue eyes just like its parents. Cuuuute.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:42 pm

"Kay..." Katsa said to Keegan's offers. She wasn't sure exactly how this was all going to turn out. How was she supposed to take care of a baby, even with all his help?

Later she would talk to Seeley about something important--running away. The thought had come to Katsa many times while she was growing up, but she hadn't been able to bring herself to do it. But now, well, she didn't really have much of a choice.

There was no way her parents would let her stay in the house when she told them she was pregnant, and there was no way they'd help her financially. She would be out on her own in a matter of seconds after they realized what she had done.

It was kind of embarrassing, which is why she didn't want to tell Keegan right away. She'd tell him after she figured out what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:48 pm

"Alright," Keegan said with a nod. "We should probably go to a doctor soon, so we know that you and the baby are all healthy."

When Seeley said the cute baby thing Keegan couldn't help but smile a little at her. They will have a cute baby.
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:12 pm

"Yeah," Katsa said. She knew she'd have to sooner or later, but she was just so scared. She didn't like to think about the fact that she was pregnant, and going to see the doctor would really put things into perspective.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:17 pm

"If you want me to," Keegan told her. "I'll pay for the doctor visits." He had no idea where he was going to get all this money from. He could use his allowance. Instead of buying clothes for himself he'd help Katsa.
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:25 pm

"I can help you get a job," Seeley offered Keegan. Her parents were rich and had connections everywhere. They could get Keegan tons of jobs. (Of course Keegan's family is rich and well-connected too, but he refuses to tell them about his baby so they can't help him.)
Back to top Go down
Katsa
The Spartan Who Could

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Katsa was embarrassed, taking Keegan's money, but she didn't know what else to do. She could steal some from her parents, but she didn't want them calling the Amelian cops or whatever Amelia has.

"Yeah, thanks, that would be great," she said, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:42 pm

"Really? You can?" Keegan asked Seeley. "Oh that would be great thank you." He felt bad saying the next thing he was about to say, but he said it anyway. "Could they get me a job at the hospital? I was thinking about being a doctor, but I need to start out as an intern, or maybe a nurse, whatever they'll take me as."
Back to top Go down
Seeley
I Pooted
Seeley

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 9:51 pm

"Probably," Seeley replied. "I'm sure I have some relative who at some point loaned some hospital some insane amount of money." Seeley was awfully lucky to have been adopted into a family that was both loving and rich.
Back to top Go down
Keegan
=B
Keegan

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:44 am

"Oh wow," Keegan replied. "Well thank you, thank you very much." Even though he didn't know Seeley that well, he couldn't help but reach out and give her a hug. He was just so very grateful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i hear crickets chirping, and i like it   i hear crickets chirping, and i like it Empty

Back to top Go down

i hear crickets chirping, and i like it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ailema Forum :: Neutral Lands :: The Woods of Happy :: The Ruins-
Jump to: