The Ailema Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ailema Forum

Yay for characters in the future!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hairy men don't have souls

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

Love! : 5473
=D : 0

hairy men don't have souls Empty
PostSubject: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Rhint wanted to do something special for Lily today, so he layed out a blanket in Froom and layed down, waiting for her. It was night time, and Froom was the perfect place to stargaze and look for shooting stars. Okay, so maybe it wasn't that special, but he thought she'd enjoy it.

Since it was night time, he had to sneak out of course. But he had to sneak out during the day too.

So anyway, he layed on the blanket, watching the stars, and waiting for Lily.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

Love! : 5661
=D : 4

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:16 pm

It wasn't a far fly from Cuir to Froom, but Lily was a little late because she had been busy makin' herself pretty. :3

Now that she was, it wasn't long before she was landing at the far end of the valley. She walked through the tall grass, letting her fingers trail along it. It was so nice out, she was glad she got to spend some time with Rhint. It was hard for him to sneak out of Dian, so they didn't get to see eachother as much as she would have liked.

Finally Lily caught sight of him, laying on a blanket a few feet away. She walked up quietly, not calling to him because she didn't want to ruin the perfect, peaceful silence.

She walked around behind him and slipped in next to him on the blanket. He noticed her and she smiled a very happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Rhint turned over on his side when his beautiful girlfriend arrived. She hadn't spoken yet, so he figured she wanted to keep it peaceful for now. But you know what? He couldn't help it, "You're so beautiful."

He leaned over and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:50 am

The kiss was simple, but it fit the mood perfectly. "Thanks," she whispered when it ended. She scooted herself over so that she was snuggling with him.

"I'm glad you could make it," she said quietly. His mean parents never let him out of the house, so sometimes he couldn't come when they had plans.
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:56 am

"I'm getting better at sneaking out," Rhint replied just as quietly. "I want to get a job so I can move out of there but they wont let me."

They layed there quietly for a little bit more until Rhint noticed a falling star, "Did you see that Lily?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:09 am

"Oh!" Lily gasped when she noticed the falling star. "It's so beautiful," she whispered in awe. She hadn't seen a falling star since she was really little, with her father.

"Did you make a wish?" she asked Rhint, after she had made one herself.
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:15 am

"Yeah," Rhint replied. "But it probably wont come true because you can pretty much guess what my wish was." He laughed slightly and squeezed Lily. Not tight enough to squeeze her guts out, or anything like that. "You know," he said. "You know all about my family, and what they're like, what is your family like?"
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:20 am

Lily had to think for a second. Her family was so weird, it was hard to explain the situation to anyone right. They always got the wrong impression of her mom, and it was just weird.

"Well, my dad lives in Annerb, he's a landscaper, even though he's a settled Dian. Then there's my mom who is the Overloridian of Cuir, but I think I already told you that. And I have a twin brother, Keiran, who I've also metioned before, along with my little sister Sophie. We split our time between our parents."
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:35 am

"Oh," Rhint replied. "I didn't know your parents were split up...when did it happen?"
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:53 am

"About seven months ago," Lily said. Jeez, had it been that long already? It didn't seem like it had been.

"But it's okay, I think they're happier apart." At least my dad is, I don't think Mom would be happy with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:04 am

"I see," Rhint replied. "Were you sad? I wouldn't have been sad if it were my parents, I'd be happy, because maybe then I could get rid of them." He smiled at that thought, being able to rid of them, forever.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:02 pm

"Well, I guess I was at first, I mean, it was weird because they were all sad. And it was awkward, you know? We had to choose who to live with and stuff. We ended up living with our mom, mostly because me n' Keiran are both Cuir and everything, but I still felt bad for my dad because he had to live alone. But then we started visiting him a ton and things like that, so it isn't so bad for him."
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:33 pm

"Oh," replied Rhint. "Well that seems okay then." They layed there for a couple more moments, and Rhint started stroking her arm with his thumb. "I don't think my parents are in love," he said. "They seem to hate everyone including each other."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:43 pm

"That's too bad," Lily said. She felt so bad for Rhint and his sister. Their parents seemed so evil and Lily hadn't even met them. She probably never would, either.

"I wonder why they're like that... I mean, why do they need to be so hateful anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:05 pm

"I don't know," Rhint replied. "Maybe my grandparents were like that, I've never met them though." It was quiet again for a couple moments, and Rhint decided he didn't want to talk about that anymore. He pulled her up so their faces were like, by each other, and he picked up his head and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:22 pm

Lily shivered a little when Rhint kissed her. Kissing Rhint was so much better than kissing Gage (even though Gage was probably a better kisser just from experience), probably because there was feeling attached to it.

When he pulled away and looked into her eyes, Lily couldn't help but pulling him back into another, deeper kiss. Things with Rhint were so effortless, she loved everything about him.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

Love! : 6086

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:09 am

Suddenly, Keiran showed up, and ripped Lily from off of Rhint. Then made love to her, right there, while Rhint watched.
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:18 am

"Lily," Rhint said breathlessly after they pulled away from their second kiss. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:23 am

Lily made sweet, sweet love to her twin brother. She called his name over and over as he caressed every part of her body.

Once they were finished, she laid there. "Wow, you got over Julie fast," she panted heavily.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:28 am

That was the first time, ever, that a boy had said that to Lily (besides her brother, when they were making sweet, sweet love).

Lily's eyes lit up as he said it, and she pulled him back for a deep, but quick kiss. "I love you too, Rhint," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:29 am

"I know," Keiran replied breathlessly. "I realized that she's nothing but a pregnant whore."

They made sweet love again.
Back to top Go down
Rhint
Bean Licker
Rhint

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:59 am

Rhint smiled, and then rolled over so he was on top of her now. He ran his hands through her hair and kissed her more. As he kept kissin' her, it started to get a little heavier, he kissed down her chin, jawline, and neck.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:41 am

"Oh, Keiran!" Lily moaned as if that was the sexiest thing anyone had ever said to her. She ran her hands through his hair, messing it up.

"Oh Keiran, oh Keiran," she cried as the passionately made love for the second time.

Rhint looked on in horror.
Back to top Go down
Lily
Pie Brains
Lily

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:54 am

Rhint's pressure on Lily made her moan, but in a good way. She was breathing heavy in between kisses and arching her back to feel more pressure.
Back to top Go down
Keiran
Beans, Pie, and Peaches
Keiran

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:10 am

Keiran ejaculated his hot load into Lily's vaginal walls. Then they exploded and died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hairy men don't have souls   hairy men don't have souls Empty

Back to top Go down

hairy men don't have souls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next